• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Massage (a close second to pedicures?)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
It's easy to understand why pedicures get all the love, but professional massages (or massages from a friend) have to got to be a very common source of unintentional/accidental tickling for a lot of people.

I've had several professional massages during which I felt like I was on the brink of exploding - mainly when the massage therapist was working on my legs and feet. It was heart-pounding, table-gripping, not-sure-what-to-do-but-can't-handle-this level of ticklish.

I've also heard some stories of people breaking out into laughter during massage sessions.

This thread is for posting thoughts, experiences, and stories about massages that tickled.

I'll include a few to get us started :)

A previous girlfriend on mine, Ella, was 21 at the time of this story, had long blonde wavy hair, 5'5", beautiful long toes, size 9 foot, and was the most ticklish person I've ever met. She once told me this killer story about getting a massage...

The woman had her lie on the table and began working on her. Everything was fine for a little while, until the masseuse did something with her knuckles down Ella's back. It tickled a LOT and made Ella gasp. She tensed up and bit her lip. Then, the masseuse did something else on her back that tickled even more...Ella began to tense up even more. She was okay for a little while, but then the woman began to work on her legs, and Ella could barely take it. She said she had to suck in air in quick little gasps to keep from laughing.

Now this is a girl who would laugh completely hysterically when I would tickle her...but in settings like this, or pedicures (see my past stories in the true stories section), she would be really shy about revealing her extreme ticklishness, and would do everything she could to avoid it.

When the woman got to Ella's feet, it was pure torture. She was jerking her feet around, and "trying sooooooooooo hard not to laugh." The woman kept telling her to just relax, but she couldn't. It took all her strength to keep from laughing, and the massage ended up just making her more tense.

After that torturous experience, several years later Ella was offered a foot massage while waiting for a facial to set, while we were together. She declined, out of fear that it would tickle. The woman asked, "Do you have ticklish feet?" and she sheeplishly replied, "Yeah, they're really ticklish...."

(This story originally posted here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?138953-Gf-s-unbearable-massage)

Another girlfriend, Darcy, several times during one of those five-minute chair massages at a store or mall, actually burst into laughter and jumped up out of the chair because she couldn't take it.

My Girlfriend is too ticklish for foot massages, but endulges me. :) Also when I rub her back...if I get too close to the sides she giggles uncontrollably and tenses up.

In my experience professional massages don't really tickle too much. My feet are one of my worst spots and even there I find professional massages to really way more relaxing than ticklish.

Massages from between friends or significant others though I think are tailormade for tickling.

I've had massages from people, and I'm usualy too ticklish to remain still!

I like sports massages but once or twice I have squirmed a little when the masseur's fingers get a little close to my underarms.

depends on the type of massage. deep massage that really kneads the muscles is usually less prone to tickling while the lighter stuff can tickle more or massaging where the fingertips might slide to near the edges of ticklish underarms. My wife is quite ticklish all over but can get a professional massage without fear. I can massage her so it doesn't tickle and I can "massage" her where it tickles her a lot.

I'm extremely ticklish all over and massages kill me. Fortunately I've been going to the same lady for years (I love massages), she has a private room and I laugh like crazy. She just laughs with me. I find it very invigorating albiet very ticklish!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back