• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Renders 2010-2012 (F/F)

Grey, this stuff is very good. You need to get over and post them up on Deviantart.com. Keep it up.

Great pics! Really cool positions and devices!
Don´t worry about political correctness and stuff,
it´s artwork.

Great Job!!!!
Thx a lot for sharing, and thx for the time you spent!!!!!!!
Amazing!!!

Great work Grey.

Any chance of doing the Wicked Witch of the West tickling Dorothy's underarms. I see that you only did feet tickling with them.

Thanks.

WOW! What an awesome group of renders. I especially like the fantasy themed images. Thanks :)

Doc Spooky

I know necromancy's bad, but just thought I'd ask: Is Grey/GreyArea still around doing artwork? :O These are fantastic even after all these years!

I know necromancy's bad, but just thought I'd ask: Is Grey/GreyArea still around doing artwork? :O These are fantastic even after all these years!

He said when he started posting that he had very serious health problems that could knock him down very suddenly. Hopefully he's just retired, rather than something much worse.

I just cannot believe I missed this post back in the day! This is just amazing! I really hope he will create more, what a treat!! w00t w00t!!!

Necromancy is not bad, come on! If Nagash was a bad guy, we'd know by now ^_^ Besides, this exhumation was necessary for the people like me who had not yet downloaded those little gems. Wherever you are Mr Grey, congratulations and thank you.

:man:

If Nagash was a bad guy, we'd know by now ^_^.

He was bad enough to get smote by Sigmar apparently. ;) :D

Also, I believe the guy who did the Grey series of tickle pics had his own DeviantArt page (or at least I think he did as I don't know if it's still up and running). I can't quite remember what name his DeviantArt page was on unfortunately. :(

He was bad enough to get smote by Sigmar apparently. ;) :D

Oh yeah! That battle was glorious! There is no shame in dying with such style. Besides, the "living" god of humans isn't eternal, whereas in Nagashizzar....

Also, I believe the guy who did the Grey series of tickle pics had his own DeviantArt page (or at least I think he did as I don't know if it's still up and running). I can't quite remember what name his DeviantArt page was on unfortunately. :(

There is plenty of his stuff here for a lifetime anyway. Gosh, I love those renders!!! Kudos to the guy who resurrected this thread :)

Heh, you got a little case of double post syndrome there. ;)

Oh yeah! That battle was glorious! There is no shame in dying with such style. Besides, the "living" god of humans isn't eternal, whereas in Nagashizzar....

It probably even eclipsed the battle between Malekith and Eltharion (where Malekith got his ass handed to him for daring to try and kill the Everqueen). As for Sigmar not being immortal, I dunno about that exactly. His priests gain power while evoking his name and whispering prayers to him. Also, Sigmar's soul was apparently reincarnated into Valten and though Valten wasn't powerful enough to defeat Archeon neither was any other foe at the time. Finally, it should be noted that the Skaven were apparently afraid enough of the posibility of Valten truly being Sigmar reincarnated that they murdered Valten and stole his corpse to prevent any possible resurrection. So, I'd say the SOUL or SPIRIT of SIGMAR is eternal but as for Nagash, well, his immortality isn't so much divine as it is based on the winds of magic perverted by chaos.

°_° Looks like I found a brother on the TMF! Who would've thought? ;)

There is absolutely nothing to add to what you said except that I agree with everything, and I am super happy to find that some here share more than just our fetish! w00t w00t

:yourock:

°_° Looks like I found a brother on the TMF! Who would've thought?

There is absolutely nothing to add to what you said except that I agree with everything, and I am super happy to find that some here share more than just our fetish! w00t w00t

VIVA LA WARHAMMER! ;) :D

Heh, I'm also glad we share that same interest. I just wish Games Workshop would come out with an Amazon army book. I DEMAND to march my tiger/panther mounted amazon huntresses into battle while my serpent priestesses blast my foes with slann magicks as they run from the hammering fists of my silverback gorols!

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back