• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Situations.

*myfeet*

Here's a good question, what is the right way to respond to another man tickling your better half? I'm always worried another guy, without the same feeling towards tickling as I have, is going to tickle my wife. And I'm scared I'm going to over react and do something stupid.

Okay, here is the deal. Before that happens (if it is arranged) you lay out the boundaries. Make sure your wife is okay with it and the other man is okay with it. I am totally not threatened by my wife being tickled by another man, however, I need the other man to be polite, attractive (for my wife) clean, respect boundaries, .. A gentleman, but have a true foot / tickling fetish. You need to understand what tickling is for that man. If it is something that is sexual you need to expect him to get hard, want to lick and suck her toes, maybe even allow him to get a footjob. But get all those expectations and permissions out of the way before you start. Do not pretend that urge is not there. It most likely is. I am totally okay with all of that with my wife, as we both have and understand what foot fetishes are. I am also very secure with my relationship so it really helps a lot. If you feel you want to do it, do it. If it is not what you thought it was going to be, at least you tried it. Get rid of any insecurities or jealousy before you go in to it however. My wife's hot feet are below... As beautiful as she and her feet are.. I love to share them! Not threatened at all.

022.JPG 015.JPG 021.JPG

k. but I mean if some guy was just being playful or maybe flirty. spur of the moment type thing.

k. but I mean if some guy was just being playful or maybe flirty. spur of the moment type thing.

Then in that case, I would watch over it and not intervene unless he went from being flirty to creepy or breaching his etiquette. I would have my trust in my wife as well.

"maybe flirty" with another man's wife (or woman's husband for that matter) does not compute whether the flirty behavior is tickling or massaging or whatever. flirting is for singles to do with other singles. flirting with someone else's spouse is going down a dangerous path.

now some people have an extremely low tolerance for any sort of friendly behavior between a spouse and others - the insanely jealous type. But let's set that aside for this discussion and focus on something more reasonable like how one might react to a spouse being playfully tickled by another in a flirty way.

Tickling is touching in a way that lies somewhere between intimate and casual, casual being shaking hands or a pat on the shoulder and intimate being defined by the area of the body touched and the nature of the touch. A soft stroke of the cheek is intimate in my book.

A guy giving my wife an unannounced, unrequested quick tickle gets a friendly warning as in, "that's enough of that." A second such tickle touch gets a rebuke and a clear declaration to stop. A third and someone is decked. If the spouse is encouraging the guy then there is a husband-wife discussion separate from the immediate situation. in my own situation, my wife would not be encouraging such touches and likely would be doing the decking.

Last edited:
With me and my fiancé we have a mutual agreement. No one is allowed to tickle her but me. She is fully aware that this fetish for me is sexual. The same goes for me, I'm not allowed to tickle anyone but her. She knows that if another man even attempts to tickle to politely inform him to stop and not do it again. If he doesn't she will, and I've seen it done, slap him for touching her without her consent. For me tickling is a very private act which is done with partners whom I trust and she completely understands that. This may not apply to everyone but it does with me. I'm not saying my way is right or wrong, but it's what works for us and because of this ideology both parties are happy.

Ummmm. Don't tickle my girl or you could lose your life.

Wow, I never realized how tickling someone had such a wide spectrum of emotions. I guess I consider tickling in too casual a way for a lot of people here. Does it effect me in a sexual way? It can, but not always, and not always in the same way. If I tickle a woman I'm attracted to or involved with, yes, it gets me sexually charged up. But, if I'm playfully tickling a niece or nephew.....ewwww! No way! It's playful! Nothing more! Now, if I were to tickle another woman, someone's significant other, it could get a rise out of me, but that doesn't mean I want to throw her down right there and do her! I would consider it along the playful way. The same as if someone tickled my significant other. (As long as they didn't get too "into" it, if you know what I mean). I guess some folks here take it way more serious than I do. As far as I'm concerned, its tickling! Take it for face value! :tickling:

Depends on the relationships, between you and your spouse, you and the guy, the guy and your wife, etc. A stranger who knows she's married? He shouldn't be pushing his luck - that's disrespectful. A guy that you and your wife both trust wouldn't be so bad. My husband personally loves it, but I can see how a lot of people would be completely NOT okay with it and that's fine. Just try not to get in a fight haha.

Depends on the relationships, between you and your spouse, you and the guy, the guy and your wife, etc. A stranger who knows she's married? He shouldn't be pushing his luck - that's disrespectful. A guy that you and your wife both trust wouldn't be so bad. My husband personally loves it, but I can see how a lot of people would be completely NOT okay with it and that's fine. Just try not to get in a fight haha.

Yes, I agree Brandi. I think it has a lot to do with your partner and the way the tickling is presented. My thing is that I hate rude guys. But I am open to my wife getting tickled. It is a huge turn on for me. As long as the guys are respectful (nice). I am totally not threatened. Even if they were sucking on her toes and soles and she was getting turned on by it. It is not a way I tried to be, just natural. But I have a solid relationship. I think that helps a lot too.

I'd knock him the fuck out... s'what I'd do! :rant:

I'm kidding, of course. I'm a lover not a fighter :cheesy:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back