• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklishness Mentioned in a Speech!

luv2tikl

TMF Expert
So I'm in a speech class in college, and our first assignment was to interview another person and then tell the class about that person. I had already given my speech, but we all still have to show up to listen to the others give theirs. So, anyway, this girl's up there giving her speech about her partner (another girl), and seemingly out of nowhere, she says "Oh! And she's really squeamish and ticklish!" It was crazy because it was so random and I just didn't really expect someone to say that in a speech! Or talk about it in an interview, for that matter...

That's the kind of thing that would have perked me up, hearing it out loud like that. By that, of course I mean red in the face. :D

If I heard that, I definitely would have done a double take-- but, my stomach would have contracted so fast I'd probably would've gotten sick all over Billy's brand new Reebok's.

hahaha! That sounds like a great speech class! I love how hearing "the word" will wake you from even the most boring classes.

It is amazing how that word just snaps me to attention.

Theres this ad on tv now for some allergy sinus medicine. And the very first line of the ad is "They tickle!" Like Pavlov's dog, I whiz my head around at the mention of the word, completely unconciously. Luckily I havn't been around others when this commercial comes on.

Oh, one other awkward story: I was at a Sweet 16 when I was a lad, and the birthday girl was thanking people in her life for yada yada and so forth. And she gets to her cousin or something, and then i hear "So and so is responsible for my back tickling fetish"....I almost choked to death on my chicken parm. I think everybody was a lil weirded out. Cept me.:upsidedow

That's the kind of thing that would have perked me up, hearing it out loud like that. By that, of course I mean red in the face. :D
Hehe, yeah... I definitely know what you mean!

If I heard that, I definitely would have done a double take-- but, my stomach would have contracted so fast I'd probably would've gotten sick all over Billy's brand new Reebok's.
lol. Yeah, it was double take worthy...

hahaha! That sounds like a great speech class! I love how hearing "the word" will wake you from even the most boring classes.
Yeah... definitely a wakeup call!

It is amazing how that word just snaps me to attention.

Theres this ad on tv now for some allergy sinus medicine. And the very first line of the ad is "They tickle!" Like Pavlov's dog, I whiz my head around at the mention of the word, completely unconciously. Luckily I havn't been around others when this commercial comes on.

Oh, one other awkward story: I was at a Sweet 16 when I was a lad, and the birthday girl was thanking people in her life for yada yada and so forth. And she gets to her cousin or something, and then i hear "So and so is responsible for my back tickling fetish"....I almost choked to death on my chicken parm. I think everybody was a lil weirded out. Cept me.:upsidedow
Yeah, I don't tend to notice in sinus commercials... I mean I do, but not in the same way. But that second story... Yeah, nice!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back