• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklishness when pregnant

Mane'o

TMF Master
My wife and I have decided to have a baby. She is very ticklish. All over. We are wondering once she is pregnant if she will be more ticklish, less ticklish or about the same. We did an Internet search and found varied opinions though more seemed to say a pregnant woman is generally more sensitive to touch.
Thought we'd ask this tickle learned population. Will my ticklish wife go into hyper ticklishness when she gets pregnant?

my wife became more ticklish with each pregnancy. even better news, her dr. said it was good to keep tickling her during pregnancies!

steve

Not sure if this is a sign that I'm getting mature & maybe ready to settle down... but the idea of tickling a pregnant woman (read: my wife with child) to be very attractive

my wife became more ticklish with each pregnancy. even better news, her dr. said it was good to keep tickling her during pregnancies!

steve

was there a reason the doc prescribed tickling the wife during her pregnancy?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back