• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklishness

Hm... hard to say. I don't really have any experience tickling a family across multiple generations, but I'm sure skin senstivity is at least partially determined by your genetics. Also how a parent raises their kid could affect their receptivity to things like tickling.

I guess I don't think it's entirely hereditary but it is probably a contributing factor.

I think I read something once about that being true.
Like at least one person in your family "probably" has the fetish too.

Dunno .. its all just statistics, right?

Possibly. My mum is, and my dad isn't. One of my sisters is a hella lot worse than I am, and the other one not so much, or at least she's good at hiding it.

So, it's kind of varied, but I imagine that ones sensitivity to tickling is buried within ones genes, ergo it is probably hereditary.

I don't think tickling fetishism is hereditary though.

It can be, but not always. My friend has told me that his older sister is not that ticklish, but his mother is very ticklish, so while the family heredity thing can be true with tickling, it doesnt work that way 100% of the time.

Mitch

its probably like baldness, you either get it or you dont, depends what gene was more dominant

I always thought that "ticklishness" was a composite of certain conditions of your skin, nerves, and psychology. I'm not so sure it's a neat singular condition that can either be passed down or not. Think of people who were ticklish as kids, but aren't now.

It's a combination of factors. Certainly some of them, the more physiological factors might be hereditary.

I guess there may be a case for it. I've kno idea how you could ever go about proving it indefinately.

Hmmm a interesting thought. I am not sure really. I think maybe in some cases ticklishness could be hereditary and in the genes, just depends. If it being one of your parents being very ticklish and loving ticklish, either your mom or dad-then yes I think it could be hereditary..or case of your mom or dad loving tickling secretly but not sharing it with each other or with others-or having a desire for tickling buried deep down in their subconscious but not realizing it, then yes. But other than that, I don't really think tickling is a hereditary thing really. I think it is just something you are born with or you are not born with to be honest... that or else something that you have been early on shown-either had positive or negative tickling experiences as a child or young adolescent or adult, just depends. However other than that I don't think tickling is hereditary.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/13/2024
The TMF Welcome Forum has a place for you to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back