• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklishsubject.com

Wow! First I want to thank all of you for your comments. input, and concerns. This is exactly what we had hoped for. As far as protecting ourselves goes, it has been considered and planned for. This site is merely a grouping together of "the best" of what is already established on the net.(including FBI and other well known sites).

We are merely directing minors away from adult sites in the hopes that they can find answers to some of the questions that come with growing up. For the time being that will be it's main purpose before we explore the possibilities that Ann has already addressed.

We have provided links to or commentary on a variety of issues that effect today's kids and teens and have included many informational links to parents as well.

There will also be links to places that kids and teens will find of interest, including games, celebrity news, and other fun topics. The topic links will lead to individual pages of links by subject and the graphics and setup will be geared towards their tastes.

As the parent and or step-parent to 5 kids ranging from age 3.5 to 17, I was happy when Jeff first proposed the idea of a place that would provide this information. I have found tons of useful info while screening the links that we have chosen.

I want to thank him for thinking of us to get the project going, and for providing the space at his expense. I also want to thank my wife for putting together the design and processing a ton of info, coding it, and getting it ready to go in a week's time.

I have to thank Ann for finding 100's of links pertinent to the "cause", catagorizing them and making it easy to get them up, and also for writing most of the commentary that you see.

I thank Jen for her suppport and for writing original commentary on eating disorders.

Finally I want to thank all of the community again for what I know will be your continuos input and sharing of ideas, real life experiences growing up, and very constructive critisism. All of this is greatly appreciated.

Further input can be placed in the area set up on the TMF here....

http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=121

Ray

Re: Bravo, but Beware

korovan said:
... you are actually aiming your sites directly at teens, and this will be viewed as a deliberate attack on Family Values (TM). Expect rough times.

Thanks for the input, Korovan. We have indeed discussed the possiblity of catching flack from some. That's probably to be expected. But, the way it will be presented as informative rather than as encouraging anyone to go out and try it should help to curb some of that. It will be less threatening than if we said, "This is so cool. Try this!"

I know someone who's a child advocate lawyer. He was my brother's scout master and I later worked with him to try to nail a guy who was abusing his kid. He's a great guy and always willing to lend a hand. So, if we have any real concerns, I can always look him up for advice. He'll be sent the link once we have a little more up. If there are any red flags, he'll be quick to clue us in on them.

Obviously, there are some who won't care that it's all okay legally. They'll just want everything nice and tidy and "normal". We'll deal with them as they come...and as tactfully as possible. Since I personally come from a background where I was that uptight myself for a while, I pretty much know what to expect and how to respond...even from a Scriptural standpoint if that's how they want to approach it. :D

Ann

I hope they made this info for the minors available elsewhere since the fact that if minors cannot get in to the tmf, how will they see this post, unless the line is drawn a bit further allowing to read posts but not respond or enter chat.

TTD;)

While i personally think the idea is good you could possibly face problems as some parents may discover it and disaaprove.
Everyone loves to have their name in print or be on the news.

what if a date rape occurs and the parents learn that the teen was on the site?
Good news is the legal terrorist organization known as th ACLU would probably defend you just as they are currently defending the North American Man Boy Love Association.

gig1965 said:
While i personally think the idea is good you could possibly face problems as some parents may discover it and disaaprove.
Everyone loves to have their name in print or be on the news.

Good news is the legal terrorist organization known as th ACLU would probably defend you just as they are currently defending the North American Man Boy Love Association.

Minors will find a way to get to any site they want unless of course the parents have their kids computers blocked.
Anyway, if not, if the parants cought their kids looking at a site dealing with "Tickling", that is or should not be a problem at all since the illustrations and text will be of other minors as opposed to naked adults.

I think idea is a great one. We were all there at one time in our lives and we would have been tickled to death to have a site to ourselves.
Pun INTENDED:rolleyes: :D ;)

TTD

just want to make sure you protect yourselves....be careful and safe.
Best of luck on a great project.

TickledToDeath said:
if minors cannot get in to the tmf, how will they see this post,
TTD;)

Ed, once things are fully ready, we'll be doing a campaign to let others know through other sites (including some of those listed in our links sections). So, the word will get around. We only announced it early here to let everyone know what we're up to and get feedback.

gig1965 said:

There will be no provision for exchange of any kind of personal information on the site. So, there wouldn't be any way to blame us for making a dangerous connection. In fact, internet security is something included in the topics we're covering. As for being seen as "encouraging" any inappropriate activity (which is, I think, what you're suggesting the possible accusations to be), we'll be making it clear that we don't encourage minors to engage in ANY of the activities we discuss...that it's merely educational.

To go after us would be paramount to attacking the teacher of a high school health/sex ed class. As long as we're careful of wording and presentation, they would have no legal grounds on which to stand. This is why we're being very careful of the sites we list as much as the content we put in ourselves. We dumped several otherwise good sites that came up in searches simply because they included material that would be inappropriate.

If scrupulosity must rule the day (which it clearly must), we'll be veritable bolders! :p

Ann

That is also why we have not included a chat room or any other interactive element to the site save for email which I will be personally screening...

We are a funnel/portal leading to info found on a hundred other sites.
The main purpose as far as the TMF is concerned is to turn minors away at the front gate. Not to let them in to read this post.

Access will be provided at the main point of entry where you would sign up for membership here.

Ven

I'm impressed! You have all done a fine job. It's a great way of helping young people realize their sexuality. Kinda helps say, "You're OK :)"

Bravo!
Steve

At first I thought this might be a bad thing and maybe even dangerous but then I went there and read most of the site I realised it was very well thought out. Good job.

Novus said:
At first I thought this might be a bad thing and maybe even dangerous but then I went there and read most of the site I realised it was very well thought out. Good job.

Thanks, Novus. That exemplifies what I pretty much expect the majority of reaction from outside this community to be. A bit of hesitation and concern, followed by relief and acceptance once the content is seen. We're hoping it will prove to be not only a good resource and support, but also a fun place as well...once we add in the other goodies that will be there just for a fun break from the serious issues.

Ann

I just re-visited this site that was started up for the young teenagers. I must say there are a lot of great information there for them. I especially like the one that was posted on Abuse, and sexuality. A lot of teenage girls think that they can't get pregnant the first time, and the guys think this too. Like what was posted up.....a 16 year girl after having sex, douched with a coke and thought that she would not get pregnant! That is what's wrong with the teenagers today, most of them don't know the facts! The parents are to embarrassed to talk about with them, and so they learn it on the street or by word of mouth from this one and that one! I commend all who is involved in this project! I applaud you!

I know for me I wished that I had somewhere to turn to, my Mother was too embarrassed to talk about sex, so I know first hand how it feels to be out in the world not knowing and yet thinking I knew! Does that make sense! Luckily for me, I had a teacher that was like a Mother to me and she took me under her wing and talked to me and taught me. She wasn't embarrassed at all.
I am so please to see this up and running!:)

Novus said:

Thanks Novus..we looked over all of the content very carefully before launching the site...I thank all of you for expressing concern..shows we have a very caring community here.

We welcome all input and suggestions...If you have any ideas of things you think we should include/exclude please share your ideas with us...

The advantage we have here over many site builders is the fact that we belong to a group here that has one of the most diverse backgrounds possible and we can use that to our advantage..Many different life experiences can only be a good thing here, so feel free to let us know what we can do to make it a great site.

Ray

perhaps a forum like the TMF just for teens, or perhaps you already have that in the works.

ShiningIce said:
perhaps a forum like the TMF just for teens, or perhaps you already have that in the works.

While this has been considered, we decided that it was too risky. We don't want to provide any means by which predators can prey on teens who may be vulnerable because of their searching. There are many sites with forums where they can share other things. But to give them one like this is just too potentially dangerous and close to crossing the line. We'd have to review and approve every post before it went up to be sure both that nobody left themselves open to attack or that any inappropriate content/comments were shared. That's no way to let them to be themselves or for us to run a site. The lesser of two evils is to not provide it.

Ann

No forums...no chat room...no interaction..much safer for all concerned...We set this up to teach the young to protect themselves and have questions answered...and dont want to stray from that theme...

Ven

:D

venray1 said:
No forums...no chat room...no interaction..much safer for all concerned...We set this up to teach the young to protect themselves and have questions answered...and dont want to stray from that theme...

Ven

:D

Very well put Ray.. I have to agree wholeheartedly that no interaction at all is the way to go. When kids gather in areas that are FOR KIDS ONLY and get to meet "like-minded" kids...more than likely we are making it easier for ill minded adults to gain their trust... and sign up as one of the kids.

Donna

Thanks Donna, that was exactly our thinking. Read my little section of the site on internet safety..the rules of especially..;)

Ven

Great idea!

The page looks great and offers a good variety of healthy material for minors. Kids finally have a place to go to explore the world of tickling! I see a lot of possibilities with such webpage as it progresses. Are you guys considering adding a chatroom and/or message board, that would allow kids to interact with each other? I'm thinking that if you want to attract them, something like this will be more successful. You might even have some mainstream tickling scenes as wallpaper. Bugs Bunny, Popeye, or Injun Joe comes to mind. Also, I would suggest downplaying the sexualality/fetish angle. I think that kind of puts us in dangerous waters, politically. Once they turn eighteen they can start exploring the sexual side to tickling here at the TMF.

Again, kudos on the new webpage! :bowing:

Drew...ya gotta read the last few comments for the answer to that one ;) :rolleyes: :devil:

Ven

This is a great idea

And whats more it shows really how much the community cares. I don't know about you, but I have never come across an equivalent site for any other sort of fetish. The Tickling Community seems to be a really caring loving group.

venray1 said:
Drew...ya gotta read the last few comments for the answer to that one ;) :rolleyes: :devil:

Ven
Geez, I somehow missed 2 entire pages of discussion!! :eek: That's what I get for surfing after bedtime! :rolleyes: er...never mind, Ray. :D

Not a problem my friend...and to hijack this thread for a second...thanks for the reposts on the AMT..(the rest of you can check out Drew images in the image section here for details)

;) Ray

Re: Great idea!

drew70 said:
Also, I would suggest downplaying the sexualality/fetish angle. I think that kind of puts us in dangerous waters, politically. Once they turn eighteen they can start exploring the sexual side to tickling here at the TMF.

Since this isn't spoken to as directly earlier on, I'll add my two cents again. To steer clear or minimizing the sexuality angle is to eliminate the purpose of the site. Did you wait until you were 18 to start thinking about your sexuality? Yeah, neither did I! ;) The reason this all got started is that teens already ARE coming to adult sites to explore their sexuality. We're simply giving them a place where they can do so in a safe and age-appropriate environment. Asking them to leave adult sites may be easier if we have somewhere other than places like the discovery channel to send them. Don't you agree? :D

Ann

A lot of great points have been made here, and I for one think this is a great idea! My hat is off to all who is involved and the work that has gone into it.

I do have a question though, how do you know for sure that an under age teen isn't a member at present? One of the post I read on this thread this guy openly stated he joined and it was under age at the time, he was told when they find it out he would be ask to leave.
So how do you know?:confused:

All in all this is a great idea, and like everyone else I support it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back