• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied And Tickled 22

Neutron

I saw some comment about Tied And Tickled 22. It appears it's quite good.
Is there any genital tickling in it?

How about the one where the Roman Guy is tickling his slaves?

Tron

Tied and Tickled 22 is one of the few tickling videos to have Holly Ryder in it, which kind of makes it worth while just for that. The other is Tied and Tickled 30, but there is not much foot tickling in that one. Anyway I don't think there was much tickling of the "naughty bits" in 22.

Tied and Tickled 13 is the one with the Roman setup. I have not seen this video so I don't know how good or bad it it is. Hope this helps.

Thanks

So you think T and T 22 and 30 are good?

I don't like foot tickling anyway. I never saw the point in it

Tron

I think they are good mainly because I think Holly Ryder is pretty hot. If you don't like Holly that much you may not be that impressed by the videos. For Cal Star videos though they are not bad. Of the two I think the T and T 22 is better. If you wish to read more about them follow this link:

http://www.fetcat.com/calstar/cal110.htm

T&T 13 (the Roman one) is rotten. It's mostly feather tickling, and not very convincing feather tickling at that. None of the T&T videos feature any serious genital tickling that I ever noticed.

T&T 22 and 30 are better, if only because, as kurchatovium says, they have Holly Ryder in them. Of the two, 22 is the better one, since she gets tickled more thoroughly -- EZ Ryder (no relation), who works on her in 30, is nowhere near as good a tickler as he clearly thinks he is.

I have never seen T & T 22 outside of maybe 10-15 minutes worth on a Cal Star compilation and various promo clips on other videos. Holly Ryder tends to be wildy ticklish from what I've seen. I once bought T & T 30 from a video store, got it home, and found that there was no sound :Grrr: (not the first time this had happened to me). I watched it anyway before returning it, and it looked quite good (they did not have another copy). The other gal, who has done magazine shoots, appeared to be quite ticklish, and she's definitely attractive.

I agree with Shem on the Roman one. I found it to be really weak and very frustrating. One of the girls was quite attractive and seemingly very ticklish, but they hardly ever got her. The principal tickler (Dan Isuzu?- now probably a used car salesman) was god-awful and obsessed with the feather. One of the few moments when he got this girl occured with the camera off on some unknown excursion (perhaps the cameraman was getting coffee) or focused in extreme close-up on the small of her back. When one of the girls was tickled for roughly 1/2 a minute by Greta Carlson (a.k.a. Jane Rodeo?), it was a welcome relief.

As far as genital tickling goes, I'll have to think about that. Anthony Lawton was the tickler in many Cal Star productions. I don't care for him, but he definitely seemed obsessed with genitalia; the downside is that I don't know if he wanted to tickle genitalia so much as play with it/obsess about it.

Vids with (female) genital tickling

For Neutron (and others who like genital tickling in their videos):

In addition to the ones already mentioned, here are some videos I know of which have genital tickling:

"Bound, Tickled, & Tied", Home Maid Video's old benchmark offering, which featured Kiri Kelly and 'Dusty'. I don't recall seeing the woman called 'Dusty' in any other tickling vid. Maybe someone else knows who she is. These two take turns tickling each other, although Kiri Kelly is doing most of the serious tickling here. In the final sequence, she ties 'Dusty' spreadeagled on a fold-out bed. Dusty is nude and fully exposed, and gets tickled with both fingers and feathers. Kiri uses a smaller feather right on her twat. This video is so old, and so obscure these days, that it will probably be hard to find (and I ain't letting go of my copy - sorry).

T&T No.8 - starring Greta Carlson (aka Barbie Lyons, Jane Rodeo, etc, etc.) and Kiri Kelly. Both women are nude in several segments and most of the genital tickling is again with feathers. I don't remember the guy's name who did the tickling, but he was better (in my opinion) than so many of the other hams featured in CaLStar vids. This vid was one of my favorites for a long time, back when CalStar was about all we had to choose from, if you wanted nudity as well as tickling.

"Members Only" from CalStar - Jewel Marceau and a woman whose name I don't know. Again only feather tickling on the genitals, but both women are nude throughout the video. If you liked Jewel in FM Concepts "Severe Tickling #2", chances are you will like her in this video also.

CUE #1, from Close-Up Concepts (apparently a subsidiary of Harmony), starring Ashley Rene' and Catherine Beaumont. This vid really knocked my socks off the first time I saw it. Setting aside the raging controversy about how ticklish Ashley really is, I can watch that great body of hers any day. The really good tickling scene (my opinion) comes when Cathy dreams of being tickled. You never see the tickler, just his (her) hands protruding into the camera view. In this sequence, there is genital tickling with the fingers, as well as foot and full body tickling. Cathy presents another of her usual entertaining performances.

"For You No. 10" from Magic Touch Videos. This is a more recent offering, and I believe it was reviewed by someone else some time ago. I think the tickling in it was good, but the latter scenes fell apart, because of the poor bondage. The woman being tickled kept pulling loose. There are however, some good genital tickling shots in this video.

There are probably others that will come to mind about five minutes after I post this, but these are the most notable ones that I'm aware of. Thanks, Tron, for your well written reviews on many other vids. If you have questions about any of these, please have patience - I don't come into this section but about once a week.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back