• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"TIERE WIE WIR", tickle torture goat (*/f and */m)

robrod75

German friends , I hope you can find the TV show " tiere wie wir ", it has scenes tickle torture goat . I hope you can find and share it, and I'm trying to download the videos , but I can´t download them from Mexico . =)

I looked it up on-line,for anyone that doesn't know it is a German show featuring two team(composed of a gal and a guy) and it looks like the losing team has to do a zany stunt gag,for this brief clip below does show a lady barefoot(with her removed sneakers and socks near her seated spot) and on an electric chair at the end(of the preview clip),for maybe that's a clue-in to the mentioned goat foot torture/tickle clip(which will eventually show up in either a YouTube or Windows media format) ?

http:// www.youtube.com /watch?v= r2S3PRIUuEs

Of course we care MaleFeetFan, I've always been of the idea, that we must share , although the video like it or not . You can see it in my history posts, I also share videos / m . Here I show the pictures , which shows that if there tickle woman and man. Thanks for the video MaleFeetFan and Ticklehunter. I like / f tickling, but I'm a ticklehunter fan, love f/m tickling too.
LVTicklr, there will tickling scenes, female and male.
tiere wie wir.jpgtiere wie wir 1.jpg

All I could find was the male tickling. If anyone could find the female tickling clip, that would be fantastic.

If there's that clip, there must be one for the /f scene somewhere. Anyone from Germany here willing to help?

german 1.jpggerman 2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, the female tickling appears to be from a different episode. Sadly, there doesn't appear to be videos of previous episodes on the site, at least not from what I've found. I did find an interview clip with her and apparently she is an actress named Joyce Ilg. She's super cute too. Dammit, now I really want to see the clip of her being tickled!

Any chance they might add the episode later? Apparently it's really recent, from this month.

I wanna see that real bad now too.

The female scene wasn`t shown so far. what you found is a preview. It will be on tv next wednesday.

saw on program tv.. it will be on tv tonight... so maybe someone could catch it;)

saw on program tv.. it will be on tv tonight... so maybe someone could catch it;)

And someone in that area really needs to tape it for us and post it on either YouTube or Windows Media(or both),ASAP.

A video will most likely be on the show's website tomorrow or right after broadcast. Someone will just have to rip it, since it's region locked.

Last edited:
It's unfortunately not working for us tickle loving Americans. :( :(

Can someone with region free access Please rip this for us and place it onto YouTube and/or Windows Media(for us American fans to see) ASAP ?

There is some part of it here, not the greatest though :(
youtube.com/watch?v=pUZeTFXiDoc

thanks mr duck... it's the end of clip but cool.. maybe someone has entire clip..;)

Well, I've seen it, but sadly I couldn't capture it. But the girl doesn't seem to be ticklish. She only complains the the goat bites her toes, lol. But anyway, in some way cute

Oh well, still worth it for the feet and goat licking. The latter is a bit rare to see.

Last edited:
Well, I've seen it, but sadly I couldn't capture it. But the girl doesn't seem to be ticklish. She only complains the the goat bites her toes, lol. But anyway, in some way cute

She did laugh a few times. There was one part near the end where the goat licks the very bottom of her sole and she lets out a pretty loud giggle, so I think she was at least a little ticklish.

I wonder if the loser getting their feet licked by a goat is going to be a common occurrence? This show could be a goldmine for potential tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back