• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Times you've seen women with feet propped up get tickled

daredevilticklr

There seems to be an unwritten rule that most of the time when a woman has her feet propped up without shoes, she will eventually get a foot tickled. If there isn't a rule like that, there should be :D Just wanting to hear accounts of times when you saw a woman with her feet propped up get tickled. Or times that you have participated in yourself.

Naturally these are going to be short accounts, as most of the time the woman getting tickled simply pulls her feet away quickly and that's the end of it. Unless of course she either tries to pretend not to be ticklish - gotta love that - or grits her teeth and tries to endure it until her tormentor hopefully stops.

It's the spontenaity (sp?) of things like this that I love :)

propped feet

I heve not had the opportunity to tickle a girls feet that were propped daredevil. But that is the position that makes me want to tickle most. Here is a girl with her feet propped, daredevil, could you resist these soles?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8WCnhaoX5M

at work today a fairly attractive 30'ish blonde had taken off her slides and had her barefeet propped up on a chair in front of her. it took some serious willpower to keep from leaning down and "accidentally" tickling. at school, though, i took advantage of such situations, but only with my lady friends that knew me. theater was a great class for me, as almost all the girls that attended were attractive and ran around barefoot. nowadays, i just wait until my girl is barefoot...then i pounce!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back