• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tinstle's Christmas Adventure

TickleWiazard

2nd Level Red Feather
Welcome one and all to a tale of a very merry and ever so mirthful Christmas!

Join Tinstle, one of Santa's many elves on her quest to vanquish the naughtiness from some lucky girls hearts!

Version without RTP (RPG Maker VX Ace RTP is required to use this version) [9.32MB]
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6945jo50hkt7ler/Tinstle's+Christmas+Adventure.exe

RPG Maker VX Ace RTP can be found here:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

Version with RTP included [203MB]
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ownq7quobblrqn2/Tinstle's+Christmas+Adventure+(with+RTP).exe

And just in case the links fuck up here, here's a link to the DA page! I know the links here work
http://ticklewizard.deviantart.com/art/Tinstle-s-Christmas-Adventure-502299409

Thanks for the Christmas game! I love your attention to detail. (like how every object has some sort of flavor text) How many scenes in total are in this game? I have found 6.

Off the top of my head I don't know, I'll let you know an exact number when I get on my computer later. There's a missing scene in there that's gonna get added in a small update... when my health returns

Hmmm I too only found 3 total. But I think there are 2 potential scenes that I dont know how to activate, the fairy and the grass. Neither produced a scene for me despite hinting at such.

I'm not going to spoil anything, but my hint is: Explore and examine everything, any sprite usually has some description.

Most of these scenes work on a random variable basis. When you interact with them, the game randomly assigns the event a variable (typically between 0 and 6). When the variable meets the correct number, the bonus scene plays. I did this to get people talking about different scenes, so each player would have a slightly different first experience. Plus you have people going through madly trying to collect them all now XD I think there's only like 2 that happen from just checking multiple times.

In total there's about 6 bonus scenes and one "scene" that was accidentally left in despite it only being a script test XD There's meant to be a scene with the long grass, but I completly forgot to put it in! (Health issues had caused this game to be held back until like 3 days before christmas so there's a looooot missing from this one). Said grass scene will be added in a small update when my health returns to me

Hmm, I can't say I'm a fan about the random variable thing, since it makes it harder to find them, but I can't complain about a free game with good scenes.

Can I at least ask how many bonus scenes are in Sam or Alice's dream?

I've only found 3, myself. I'm pretty sure the fairy is SOMETHING, just dunno how to access that one. Assuming she needs to still be there in order to do it, so when she flees, you miss your change. Dang!

Regardless, I love this little game! I just gotta ask, there has to be a nice foot tickling scene for Tinsel, herself, yes??

I think it's 3 each of the top of my head. I do get what you mean about the variable thing, though it was done as a means to try and get people talking and discovering new things within my games. There's a few secrets in LH people have missed and like 2 that have been found by people ACTUALLY TALKING about it XD

The fairy is a left over from the original concept. It wasn't gonna end with Sam there, it was gonna be an Alraune instead and there would be more fairies scattered through out the forest... But due to health and stuff, I had like 3 days to finish so I had to cut back on a lot of things! (including the 2 other girls that were gonna be in this game!). I left the fairy there cause I figured it was kinda cut and added a little to Sam's character (what little the game gives ya).

As for tinstle and foot tickling, there's a few!

So if I didn't get the scenes after finishing the game, can I still access them and possibly find them in the flashbacks via the laptop? Or do I have to do everything again from the beginning? I don't mind either way, but figured I'd ask!

So I found the one with the rocks and the one with the statue in Alice's dream, and the one with the flowers in Sam's... I'm not sure what else I'm missing since you've ruled out the grass and fairy. Did anyone figure out if that dead end near the beginning of Sam's dream does anything?

So if I didn't get the scenes after finishing the game, can I still access them and possibly find them in the flashbacks via the laptop? Or do I have to do everything again from the beginning? I don't mind either way, but figured I'd ask!

I'm pretty sure you can still get them if you go back in. The fairy will still be gone (but I don't think she was an actual scene) but everything else should be there still.

Basically, the laptop lets you replay the levels as you left them. The dead end does nothing, also by rocks do you mean the huge pile of stones and such?

So 6 scenes. Sam, Alice, Statue, Rocks, Flowers. That's all I got, so far. =) I feel accomplished.....

Sad life I live. lol

Aaaaand with that I found all six. I figured those craters had something. I also believe the cracks in the walls were a potential scene? I dunno, I can see a "stick in a wall" scene being done with those.

Loved the scenes! Nothing quite like toe tickles! Those are always the cutest scenes! ^-^ Thank you very much!

Congrats Koops! Yeah there was meant to be, but I ran out of time.... If I do this again, I think I'll start work 6 months before the holiday instead of 2 next time XD

Toe tickles are the best! Glad you enjoyed and you're welcome, thank you for enjoying the game so much buddy

Just played the game, I loved it! The main char is so adorable =^^=

And the puns! THE PUNS! Is that Balboa? Rock is not dead... haha xD

Thanks for the game and a (late) Merry Christmas :p Hope you get healthy soon and have a great New Year!

I like this one too. Bit short, but nice none-the-less. The puns and references were pretty humorous, and I like the amount of button tickling put in as well. Thanks!

Just played the game, I loved it! The main char is so adorable =^^=

And the puns! THE PUNS! Is that Balboa? Rock is not dead... haha xD

Thanks for the game and a (late) Merry Christmas :p Hope you get healthy soon and have a great New Year!

Glad you enjoyed it buddy and Tinstle XD The "rock is not dead" thing more refers to the genre of music. And you're welcome buddy, also the game was actually early for christmas, I've just never really been too fond of using this site. I posted my stuff up on here cause my good friend Remir told me people were crying for me to come here and post stuff about LH.

I like this one too. Bit short, but nice none-the-less. The puns and references were pretty humorous, and I like the amount of button tickling put in as well. Thanks!

yeah, it was just a quick little christmas game I wanted yo get out for the community. You're welcome and I'm glad you've enjoyed your buttons!

Yeup. I thinks I gotsted them all. So imma list the ones I got.

1) Sam scene
2) Alice scene
3) Golem Scene
4) Flower scene (1/8 chance if you click on the right kind of flower)
5) Pit scene (1/6 chance if you click on the correct pit)
6) Self tickle scene (hidden in an easy-to-miss area of the cave map)

I highly doubt I missed anything. ... And don't ask how I got the exact percentage for each encounter to occur.

And some of those rocks trigger switches that don't seem to do anything. ... Don't ask how I know that either.

Aaannd... wtf?... Apparently there's a 1/10 scene with the washing machine that really... doesn't do... anything... Anything important.
(don't ask how I know that either)

And a 1/5 secret scene... with the toilet... *facepalm*... Why am I doing this?
(don't ask)

Okay fine. I decrypted the game and have been poking around in its guts with RPGMaker. I usually only do that to make the game more difficult though. I kinda like to give each (player) character a weak spot that basically insta-kills them. Its fun. In a F'ed up kinda way. Also a great way to figure out how the program works, if I ever decide to make my own game.

hahahaha Oh Cryptic you naughty little bugger! This is why I like to hide things in my game's code XD there were a bunch of random silly ideas I had, but didn't get the time to put them in in the end.

What were the rocks supposed to do? Those phantom switches had me guessing for several minutes until I got bored and forgot what I was supposed to be doing. Also I had an idea that could possibly tie this game into um... I forgot the name of your main project. Sry, my brains fried after drinking nothing what? That thought in my mind made no sense. Nevermind. Anyways I can see a possible point of intersection that may allow you to tie these two things together. (my brain hurts right now. thoughts rnt ... dying.. bad things. eehhhh)

It feels like I have a brain leech in my brain. Imma start drooling on the desk in a sec here.

Idea is make combo possible. cuz her job and antagonist is jurisdiction of opffjo[ifj[qnfupv ......... Im go beat my head agaisnt a wall now. iaim get backto u on this in later.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back