• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"TITILATINGLY TICKLISH BONDAGE SLUT" Damon Pierce & Nyssa Nevers *FREE VIDEO PREVIEW*

NyssaNevers

TMF Poster
"TITILATINGLY TICKLISH BONDAGE SLUT" Damon Pierce & Nyssa Nevers *FREE VIDEO PREVIEW*

https://www.clips4sale.com/8029/225...slut-mp4-format/cid217117ce8ab8433ff17ded6b67

I've always really respected and enjoyed Damon Pierce's creativity and sadism. We've known each other for a long time before this trip I made to California to shoot with him so I was really stoked when our schedules gave us time to shoot and hang out! I had no clue what would happen to me but I trusted it would be fun and memorable! And it was!!

Damon had me tied down and spread out on this bondage table top, with just a pair of black panties on. He put together these pretty evil rings of pain for my huge tits that he clamped right on that sensitive skin using 6 clothespins for each breast. OUCHY! While pinning them he notices that I'm ticklish, which he found very amusing and took advantage of for some fun, tickling my exposed armpits and sides. He then pulls my panties up tight into my pussy and uses a crop on it until it turns bright pink and gets tender. Then back to some more tickling, my pussy is so sensitive at that point, every sensation is completely heightened! The tickling, the torture, when he introduces the hitachi vibrator! There's a lot of tease and denial involved when that vibrator comes out. Of course what I want is an orgasm, but as he gets me close, then he brings in either the pain of a strict crop slapping my already reddened skin, or more tickling which makes me go crazy! It's a total mind game and I never know what I'll get or when he will give it to me, he's in total control and I'm just a bondage thing to play around with. Finally he builds me up to a bunch of great orgasms, which all come with a price to pay of course...more pain and more tickling. I must suffer for rewards, and then suffer again and again.

https://www.clips4sale.com/8029/225...slut-mp4-format/cid217117ce8ab8433ff17ded6b67

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back