• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tklvr18

Senshi1

Staff
No more icees.

Heya all! Sorry haven't posted in a while. Had a blast this week. Karen left yesterday, and got back safe and sound. I have this message from her:

"Hey guys!! I had an AMAZING time in the UK....and I have some big news too--at the moment I'm at my mom's house and will be 'til Monday. I'll do my best to make my long "I'm home" post then. Luv u guys! Cya soon!"

So aye, that's that. Sorry I haven't posted much - I'll get back to it now. I haven't done any "art" in ages, either. Planning on starting up again hopefully. Anyways, Karen's risen back to power, the USA has fallen once more under Karenite occupation, and strongholds have been set up in England, Wales and the Republic of Ireland.

Viva lá forum!

Put her on the phone NOW, dammit! We want to hear her say it in person! If you've done anything to harm a hair on her ticklish bod, you'll pay dearly in a court of Law, buster!

Just joshing, of course. Glad to hear you two had a blast! :super_hap

Woohoo!! I had this feeling you guys would have fun while she was there. ;) Seems like it's been a while, but I'm sure you guys felt it was too short a time. n_n Grats on the meeting guys.

Ah, love...

I'm so excited for you two...I can't wait to hear all about the fun you had!!! And all about the planned fun for future rendezvous...

Cheers!!!

Aye Sensh, did Wales and the greater U.K. survive the wave of Karenite-ism or are the strongholds mentioned due to the hostile takeover of the U.K. by Karen?

In any case, this doggy is content that you two had a fantastic time.

C'est l'amour, nest pas?

Heya, thanks for comments! No doubt K will appreciate them also. :D

As for the strongholds, what can I say - the Karenites are... relentless. @_@ I still have pen scribbles all over my feet.

Anyways, Karen's risen back to power, the USA has fallen once more under Karenite occupation, and strongholds have been set up in England, Wales and the Republic of Ireland.

Viva lá forum!

Well, there goes my bloodless coup attempt...

Aye Sensh, did Wales and the greater U.K. survive the wave of Karenite-ism or are the strongholds mentioned due to the hostile takeover of the U.K. by Karen?
*smirking at doggs post - snaps a salute "Poor England, it's been Karenised" *

I'm ba-aack! :evil:

Heehee ok guys, this is gonna be one looong post, so I'll try not to rush anything. WARNING: CLOSE FRIENDS OF KAREN AND SENSHI MAY FIND SOME CONTENTS DISTURBING!
The plane was scary. We started taking off and the captain came on and said we would be "cruising at an altitude of thirty-seven thousand feet" :eek: But once we got up there it wasn't bad.

Once I got there it was all gold. We went to Ireland one day on a "ferry" that was more like a cruise ship. Four hours, starting at 2 am. :wooha: But the sunrise was AWESOME :love: We were trying to sleep right next to a Dance Dance Revolution machine, though >_<;;

We went into Cardiff and found and Anne Summers: I bought a long ostrich feather tickler, a set of real, genuine CUFFS with locks n everything, some nice chocolate body stuff, and some other stuff you don't wanna know about;) And yeah, wrote all over his feet. THAT was fun, he was goin nuts. :evilha: can't wait to do that again, hon!;)

We saw STONEHENGE!!!!!!!!! It was so cool. We couldn't get very close, because people chip the stones (dumbarses) but it was still awesome. There were birds making their nests INSIDE the stones--and a wild rabbit was a few feet out from the walkway. I was trying to divide my attention between the stones and the rabbit :D

Now for Teh Big Newz.

We're ENGAGED!!

He got on one knee and EVERYTHING!!! It's not a diamond, but an Irish Claddaye, which means so much more to me than ANY diamond would, because his mom and dad were engaged with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was so scared I was gonna say no, but when he asked I just kind of jumped on top of him saying "YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!" :super_hap:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that's my big news. I'll probably add more later;)

~K

Congrats you two :) life's funny eh ^^

CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Big news indeed! XD

I saw it coming from a mile off really, it was inevitable, but it still shocked me. XP

But yeah, congrats you two. :D

Thanks guys!! Am dead excited. Will be a while yet, need to finish education, but after that is full steam ahead!

It was inevitable Senshi, Karen... nay it was destiny!!!

Congratulations again you 2!!! :D:D

Major congrats!! Do you think that you could post a clip of the ceremony (or honeymoon ;) ) here at TT? Such landmark occasions should be documented for posterity here in our community.

Major congrats!! Do you think that you could post a clip of the ceremony (or honeymoon ;) ) here at TT? Such landmark occasions should be documented for posterity here in our community.

LOL! Well, we certainly will take wedding pics;)

Gah. All this talk of weddings has reminded me of the Anime series I've just finished watching, 'Onegai Teacher' or 'Onegai Sensei'.

That relationship is just WRONG I tell ye, WRONG! >_<

Ah, a wedding. I could go on and on about the impending doom, but I'll let you two find out all about that. ;) Hehe.

Nah, you'll do great. I'm so happy for both of you. You totally deserve this kind of happiness. n_n

*explodes with happiness and glitter*

THAT is AWESOME!!! (and I kinda had a feeling it was coming...)

All of the love and joy in the world to you both!!! Mazal Tov!!!

I have a question for the happy couple: How do say "Are you ticklish?" in Gaelic? Or, is there a translated equivalent of "Kitchy, Kitchy, Koo?" :laughing:

Now for Teh Big Newz.

We're ENGAGED!!

He got on one knee and EVERYTHING!!! It's not a diamond, but an Irish Claddaye, which means so much more to me than ANY diamond would, because his mom and dad were engaged with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was so scared I was gonna say no, but when he asked I just kind of jumped on top of him saying "YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!" :super_hap:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that's my big news. I'll probably add more later;)

~K[/QUOTE]

"WOW! Engaged, Congratulations you two. Now reemember marriage is NOT a laughing matter" glances around at group "ah ...uhm scratch that" slinks to a corner*

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back