• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Diet & Exercise Tips.

Dazzler

Hi there.

I have decided to make a little series in which I provide helpful advice to those interested in fitness and nutrition, coming from a fellow personal trainer and nutritionist.

I'll be attempting to update it as much as humanly possible, for instance daily or every other day.

All principles are widely appreciated among professionals, as well as substantiated. You can expect to find no myths here (e.g. starvation mode). In fact, you can expect to find regular debunking of myths.

Any questions you have on any tips I give, feel free.

Let me know if you think this is something you might be interested in!

OK. So in the past year I have been trying to reduce my weight; I've tried weight loss via hypnosis, planet fitness, and most recently, been temping at a warehouse. I eat pretty clean generally, not a lot of crap, no beer/no soda (seltzer instead). Usually an off day once or twice a week. I've seen a pretty decent physical change (fat to muscle conversion), however no real loss in weight. If I had to elaborate, from my front it looks like things are flattening out, but from the side I'm looking pretty.....square.

What do you think is the best way to cut weight? Is it mostly a game of calorie counting at this point? Are there some exercises that people tend to neglect that are more effective than others?

Hi there, duderino84.

From the information you have given me it seems apparent that you are already making steady progress. If you are a male and not yet intermediate, which means to say you have not built your first ~30 lbs / ~14 kg of muscle, then your reason for your body composition change is likely down to adaptations. When someone begins an exercise programme, especially with resistance training of some sorts, the body undergoes some fairly drastic adaptations and this is where the phrase "newb gains" is coined from. You can quite literally expect to build muscle and lose fat simultaneously when going through this phase.

I would like to clarify that fat to muscle conversion is not anatomically or physiologically possible, however. The two are entirely separate tissues, and performing an exercise will only contract the muscle underneath the fat. The two cannot become one another, so to speak, as this would imply that a fat cell could become a muscle cell despite their varying functions and use in exercise.

It is also worth noting that, as you may know, a pound or kilogram of muscle will look like a lot more than a pound or kilogram of fat. If my assumption is correct in that you are building muscle, this may give you a misleading representation of what is happening. Your scale weight, if this is what you are referring to, will be an unpredictable and unreliable method of measuring weight loss progress if you are putting on muscle. The fat you have lost may be replaced with a corresponding amount of muscle, leading you to wrongly believe your progress is inadequate.

As far as I and several others can tell from current research, there is little validity behind many methods besides calorie restriction. Exercise will burn calories, however will amount to nothing without an appropriate calorie deficit. Contrary to popular industry-influenced beliefs there are no magic foods, drinks, supplements or exercise methods.

Not to intrude, but might I humbly offer this website: https://cronometer.com/

It can be very helpful for those who want to keep track of what they are eating. As Dazzler said, there is no easy fix, or magic food, but you can at least figure out what you are eating, and

Not to intrude, but might I humbly offer this website: https://cronometer.com/

It can be very helpful for those who want to keep track of what they are eating. As Dazzler said, there is no easy fix, or magic food, but you can at least figure out what you are eating, and

No worries - websites can be very effective for people who want accurate trackings of their intake. A lot of my clients and friends alike use MyFitnessPal too - I believe the app even goes as far as to give you the option to scan barcodes for their nutritional value. Quite convenient I must say!

I am more than aware of this thread however do not see why I need to post in it. I'd like to share my wisdom and knowledge without hijacking anyone else's. That's the intention - provide my own individual insight. There are plenty of people here who post about individual athletes, however by this logic they should all post in a collective "athletes" thread.

Alright. But would you provide some clarity for us WHY you are doing this? To come on a Fetish board to just give free advice to strangers seems a little... odd. If your goal is to build your clientel well I certainly can't blame you for doing that. It's a great idea actually. And I'm sure you're probably not the only one doing it around the net. But... for a first post where you are unknown here... this is coming across quite... cold. This isn't the mall or Planet Fitness. I don't even want to know if you share this Fetish. That's your private business.

As per my thread. I did this for my friends and the community here that might need the help. To light a fire under them to live as long a life as possible. And hey if you can help out by all means. I'll be reading this thread too. I love different perspectives. But... to be aware of mine... not say hello... but start out like this... with this? I'm sorry I am confused by your intent and would like clarity.

Alright. But would you provide some clarity for us WHY you are doing this? To come on a Fetish board to just give free advice to strangers seems a little... odd. If your goal is to build your clientel well I certainly can't blame you for doing that. It's a great idea actually. And I'm sure you're probably not the only one doing it around the net. But... for a first post where you are unknown here... this is coming across quite... cold. This isn't the mall or Planet Fitness. I don't even want to know if you share this Fetish. That's your private business.

As per my thread. I did this for my friends and the community here that might need the help. To light a fire under them to live as long a life as possible. And hey if you can help out by all means. I'll be reading this thread too. I love different perspectives. But... to be aware of mine... not say hello... but start out like this... with this? I'm sorry I am confused by your intent and would like clarity.

Hi CapturedDoll,

You have given a very well-written and civilised criticism and for that I owe you an explanation. Thank you for not being so sly about it.

I am not doing this to build my client base. As per my duty as a fitness instructor I am obligated by job description to give out fitness advice to those who ask. This is no different to how my fitness instructing is conducted; in that it would be unethical of me to outright say "I'll only tell you if you pay me" :)

I have had plentiful fitness instructors wrong me by giving me purposely vague advice with the intent of garnering my money. This is something I believe is very unethical as giving advice is not something you should pay for. What I am doing here is >basically< fitness instructing. There's actually nothing unusual about it. I enjoy helping people as I would in my current job. If this was personal training it would be a different story.

I apologise if I come across as cold. I was honestly unaware of this, and was intending to avoid posting in your thread should it be construed as hijacking. I have my own views, very passionate and rigorously substantiated and researched ones at that, and wish not to spew them out onto someone's thread. The intention of this thread is to provide possible daily updates on randomly selected tips and tricks I believe may be beneficial. If I was to do this in your thread, I would be constantly flooding your thread with random tips and tricks. I felt it would be more suitable to have my own thread for this.

I also apologise for not saying hello. I fully agree with you that I perhaps should have.

Now, onto my side of the story. I believe I am entitled to make my own thread and give my own perspective, and believe that I should not be made to feel guilty or wrong to do this. Your thread is fantastic and I approve of it very much, just as much as you should perhaps try with mine as this is not a thread topic that anyone claims ownership to. :)

I mean no offense but this is my clarity.

Last edited:
Hi CapturedDoll,

You have given a very well-written and civilised criticism and for that I owe you an explanation. Thank you for not being so sly about it.

Thank you. There's no time in life for being sly when dealing with people who want help with this. Exercise is fun! But it's also hard work and can be stressful. And people that take it to a professional level and truly want to help people in life with this, have my respect. But that respect has to be earned first. That's goes with any job in life.

I am not doing this to build my client base. As per my duty as a fitness instructor I am obligated by job description to give out fitness advice to those who ask. This is no different to how my fitness instructing is conducted; in that it would be unethical of me to outright say "I'll only tell you if you pay me"

That's a lovely statement to read. I like they very much. :) So... you visit random sites and give free exercise advice? Yes? Because if so WOW that certainly IS giving and kind of you. But... I think I have to assume you have friends here that asked you to make this thread? Or... did this site just pop up on Google or...? There's nothing insincere about what I'm asking. I'm genuinely asking.

I have had plentiful fitness instructors wrong me by giving me purposely vague advice with the intent of garnering my money. This is something I believe is very unethical as giving advice is not something you should pay for. What I am doing here is >basically< fitness instructing. There's actually nothing unusual about it. I enjoy helping people as I would in my current job. If this was personal training it would be a different story.

Oh I don't find what you are doing at its base level unusual. It's the way you presented yourself and your first post here unusual.

I apologise if I come across as cold. I was honestly unaware of this, and was intending to avoid posting in your thread should it be construed as hijacking. I have my own views, very passionate and rigorously substantiated and researched ones at that, and wish not to spew them out onto someone's thread. The intention of this thread is to provide possible daily updates on randomly selected tips and tricks I believe may be beneficial. If I was to do this in your thread, I would be constantly flooding your thread with random tips and tricks. I felt it would be more suitable to have my own thread for this.

I also apologise for not saying hello. I fully agree with you that I perhaps should have.

I understand almost everything you are saying here. :) But I didn't mean necessarily to say hello to me. People that are interested in just talking about exercise overall were talking in that thread. Meaning... mingling. Talking shop. You don't have to highjack a thread to say "Hey guys and gals I'm into this too! Understand?

Now, onto my side of the story. I believe I am entitled to make my own thread and give my own perspective, and believe that I should not be made to feel guilty or wrong to do this. Your thread is fantastic and I approve of it very much, just as much as you should perhaps try with mine as this is not a thread topic that anyone claims ownership to.

I mean no offense but this is my clarity.

Lol!! If I was looking to take ownership of something... Exercise, or a thread wouldn't even make the list... ;) By all means. :)

I'm not asking or saying any of this to make you feel guilty. Or to try to make you feel guilty. Why do you think I came into this thread in the first place? I have more than a passing interest in Fitness. It's also a passion of mine. And when I see people with the same interest I naturally float over... with an excited smile. :) But when I read what you wrote... my smile turned upside down... and red flags and ???? started to sprinkle themselves throughout my mind.

What I'm ultimately asking for is why you are on this site in particular, and what your credentials are. If a friend lead you here... ok cool. But you didn't explain who you are just as a human being... your credentials... or how you came to be HERE. THAT is a huge part of what I don't understand. And If I was certified I would tell people that upon introduction when posting on a site for the first time. For credibility's sake. To give as much information so that people can feel like they have a handle on the Instructor and their start in the business overall. To trust in the information one gives has to be earned. That is the nature of even free advice.

I understand almost everything you are saying here. :) But I didn't mean necessarily to say hello to me. People that are interested in just talking about exercise overall were talking in that thread. Meaning... mingling. Talking shop. You don't have to highjack a thread to say "Hey guys and gals I'm into this too! Understand?

I understand what you are saying, however respectfully disagree that this is something I need to do upon thinking about it further. As I said, this thread is ultimately my business and I do not believe that I am required to do this. Whether I am a first-poster or not, I am just as entitled as anybody else with making a thread on something I believe in and am qualified in. Your thread is not the land of all fitness lovers, and me saying nothing in your thread does not invalidate my right to make my own.

What I'm ultimately asking for is why you are on this site in particular, and what your credentials are. If a friend lead you here... ok cool. But you didn't explain eho you are just as a human being... your credentials... or how you came to be HERE. THAT is a huge part of what I don't understand. And If I was certified I would tell people that upon introduction when posting on a site for the first time. For credibility's sake. To give as much information so that people can feel like they have a handle on the Instructor and their start in the business overall. To trust in the information one gives has to be earned. That is the nature of even free advice.

I appreciate that you seem to be informing me on how to present myself in my profession, however I would like to respectfully inform you that this is not necessary. I am merely here to share knowledge. No one brought me here, I too am a tickle fetishist and there is nothing red-flaggish about what I am doing. I am slightly confused as to why I am required to go to such lengths to justify myself to you. I am qualified to a level 3 diploma standard in personal training, I have a handful of clients online and in-person and I am also qualified to a level 5 professional diploma in sport and nutritional advising. Is this what you would like me to verify?

I respect that you have your own thread. You are doing good for the fitness community. However I would appreciate it if you could leave me be. If anyone wishes to see my credentials they may personally contact me. I am beginning to find your approach fairly unreasonable and intrusive.

At the end of the day I'm sure you ARE genuine in wanting to help people. But if you find my questions unreasonable and intrusive... I hope you are prepared for the very unforgiving world out there. They want concrete answers. And it's up to you to provide them. Happily, until you run out of breath or until your fingers get sore.

Best of wishes to you and all that you help here and in the future. No matter this exchange between us- I'm rooting for you. :)

At the end of the day I'm sure you ARE genuine in wanting to help people. But if you find my questions unreasonable and intrusive... I hope you are prepared for the very unforgiving world out there. They want concrete answers. And it's up to you to provide them. Happily, until you run out of breath or until your fingers get sore.

Best of wishes to you and all that you help here and in the future. No matter this exchange between us- I'm rooting for you. :)

I am already in the industry and understand the implications very well, thank you. I do not need the lecture as all I am doing here is providing a thread on randomly generated helpful snippets of advice. It is unwarranted and unnecessary.

I am already in the industry and understand the implications very well, thank you. I do not need the lecture as all I am doing here is providing a thread on randomly generated helpful snippets of advice. It is unwarranted and unnecessary.

Okay. I'm going now. I know where the thread door is.

How many calories do you burn going out of your way to be an ass to people who are trying to be helpful?

and..."randomly generated helpful snippets of advice"?

So, you're just cutting and pasting from Google searches?

How many calories do you burn going out of your way to be an ass to people who are trying to be helpful?

and..."randomly generated helpful snippets of advice"?

So, you're just cutting and pasting from Google searches?

I do not believe I am being an ass by any means, Wolf. I am merely trying to provide a helpful thread, which went awry after I was needlessly asked to justify myself to unusual lengths. However I burn a very negligible amount of calories as the energy I exert from typing is minimal. I would estimate around 10 calories have been burned across the entire span of this thread.

I mean to say that the snippets are randomly generated in my brain based on my own researched knowledge and what I believe is relevant to post on the day. It seems slightly contradictory of you to accuse me of being an ass then hurl sarcasm and an attempted prejudiced insult my way, no?

I do not believe I am being an ass by any means, Wolf. I am merely trying to provide a helpful thread, which went awry after I was needlessly asked to justify myself to unusual lengths. However I burn a very negligible amount of calories as the energy I exert from typing is minimal. I would estimate around 10 calories have been burned across the entire span of this thread.

I mean to say that the snippets are randomly generated in my brain based on my own researched knowledge and what I believe is relevant to post on the day. It seems slightly contradictory of you to accuse me of being an ass then hurl sarcasm and an attempted prejudiced insult my way, no?

Not contradictory at all. I never claimed I wasn't an ass; just pointing out how you're doing it.
But, by all means, post away. I think, after a debut performance like this, you'll find a small and very specific audience.

Gee guys, can the introduction get any warmer?

Hi there, duderino84.

From the information you have given me it seems apparent that you are already making steady progress. If you are a male and not yet intermediate, which means to say you have not built your first ~30 lbs / ~14 kg of muscle, then your reason for your body composition change is likely down to adaptations. When someone begins an exercise programme, especially with resistance training of some sorts, the body undergoes some fairly drastic adaptations and this is where the phrase "newb gains" is coined from. You can quite literally expect to build muscle and lose fat simultaneously when going through this phase.

I would like to clarify that fat to muscle conversion is not anatomically or physiologically possible, however. The two are entirely separate tissues, and performing an exercise will only contract the muscle underneath the fat. The two cannot become one another, so to speak, as this would imply that a fat cell could become a muscle cell despite their varying functions and use in exercise.

It is also worth noting that, as you may know, a pound or kilogram of muscle will look like a lot more than a pound or kilogram of fat. If my assumption is correct in that you are building muscle, this may give you a misleading representation of what is happening. Your scale weight, if this is what you are referring to, will be an unpredictable and unreliable method of measuring weight loss progress if you are putting on muscle. The fat you have lost may be replaced with a corresponding amount of muscle, leading you to wrongly believe your progress is inadequate.

As far as I and several others can tell from current research, there is little validity behind many methods besides calorie restriction. Exercise will burn calories, however will amount to nothing without an appropriate calorie deficit. Contrary to popular industry-influenced beliefs there are no magic foods, drinks, supplements or exercise methods.

OK. Just kind of in the mode of "enough is never enough" with diet and exercise...I find for example lately my morning routine is egg salad on potato bread, a cup of coffee (almond milk/half and half depending what I feel) and a banana, along with vitamins....pretty good at 6AM, no? By 10AM my stomach's telling me I'm starving again...Lately I've been putting in water rather than giving in, but still...I feel like something's missing, even tho I feel like I'm generally eating enough each day.

Don't worry about the others...people get pretty concerned/aggressive with new members with little introduction. The TMF after nearing 20 years has moved from a pictures/clips samples/tickle talk forum to an attempt to normalize the fetish lifestyle to a wide variety of people interested in tickling (singles who hide it/singles who embrace it/producers/married people struggling with it/married people comfortable with it/etc)...it's easy to do anything but follow the golden rule, but it works better than other approaches.
Been down this road before...someone once told me a good chef never has to convince someone to like his cooking.

Unless "Vernon's" around and you can "throw him out the window". You must have burned 30 calories that day. ;) *giggles*

If he was still around I could turn beating him up into a daily fitness routine

What a cool thread!

I'm not nutrition/fitness/lifestyle expert, but I'd say I live a pretty healthy life. I don't have chiseled abs or bursting biceps, but I'd say I'm in pretty good shape.

Anyways, I've been on the Keto diet since Jan 1st, and it's been pretty incredible. All of the suggested benefits are really true, but I am warning you, it is very tough and it can be very frustrating. People roll their eyes at it, but I promise if you have any interest in it, give it a shot yourself and see what the benefits are like.

What is Keto?

It's a high-fat, moderate-protein, low-carb diet. For me, I'm about 5'11 170 pounds and I'm at about 210 g of fat - 200 g of protein - 20-30 g of carbs per day. Once your body stops using carbs as fuel and switches to fats as fuel, you'll notice all of the really good things. Increased focus, weight loss (specifically body fat), high energy, increased sex drive, endurance/stamina, skin improvement, and some other benefits.

So yeah a ton of research suggests it's both an incredible diet and also completely bunk, but from personal experience I love it.

If you have any questions about it, shoot me a message I'd love to chat!

Hi guys.

I'll be making a new thread seeing as Myriads will not permit me to delete this one due to its popularity. The initial intention of this thread went completely awry and it seems pointless to have to sift through an unrelated fued before getting to the actual purpose. I would appreciate it if you could let this thread get lost in the history, boys and girls.

@duderino84 I will reply to you in the new thread.

If he was still around I could turn beating him up into a daily fitness routine

Finding something physical to do effectively can be the most difficult part of working out, really. I thought planet fitness was pushing me and I got comfortable. The warehouse I'm mostly moving around boxes and filling boxes up to 25lbs...it's a good push since it's all day for now, given the rushed pace.

A lot of people push the whole beach body workout video trend....I wonder if the whole muscle confusion obsession works?

BigApple how does the diet work for you? I mean like if you're going to social events etc you have to get pretty good at eyeballing each food into a category, right?

I'd love to be the 190 I was when I was 18.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back