• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF logo

T.K.McTickleson

TMF Novice
something I've been thinking for a while but never said anything about...

To me, the TMF logo looks like someone giving a massage. This is mainly due to the way the fingers seem to be digging in. Or maybe the tickler was actually trying to rip out large chunks of flesh. The only thing that suggest tickling to me is the copious amount of rope used (no need to tie up someone getting a massage). just my 2cents. :xpeepsofa

its not the best logo in the world. most of the time i don't even realise its there.

although, when it first appeared, I thought it was a very sexy and wonderful picture.

That picture is from a privately commissioned clip,and if memory serves the feet belong to Catherine Beaumont.I doubt there was much if any foot massage going on.;) It's often hard too tell from a picture.

All I know is that Dorothy Laine is the 'ler in that picture.

Otherwise, I too have found the tickling of the feet in the logo to seem too diggy. It's not too bad though.

It could be worse...

At least it isn't a clipart image of a feather with "TMF" written in Times New Roman. So, what would you suggest our title image be?

Sorry for being blunt, but who cares? :shrug:

Yeah, why post a statement relating to a tickling forum in Tickling Discussion? the nerve of some people... :disgust:

I don't have any suggestions to change it, and I'm not complaining.
I just felt like stating something I've had in mind for a while.
Personally I thought it was a humorous observation.
Way to kill it, LD_Tickler.

The feet & ankles are bound

T.K.McTickleson, except for the bondage, I agree you would not necessarilty think that photo depicts tickling. I never liked it.

But what I do like is the little loop-video in your boiler plate. That sweet lass is one of my favorites from Tickling Paradise's Miss Ticklish U.S.A..

something I've been thinking for a while but never said anything about...

To me, the TMF logo looks like someone giving a massage. This is mainly due to the way the fingers seem to be digging in. Or maybe the tickler was actually trying to rip out large chunks of flesh. The only thing that suggest tickling to me is the copious amount of rope used (no need to tie up someone getting a massage). just my 2cents. :xpeepsofa

Agreed. I've never liked the logo myself. Not that I could necessarily think of a better one, but I dunno. Whatevs....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back