• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Traffic since Upgrade

Park CollegeO

TMF Expert
Can we get some numbers? any movement positive or negative in the numbers or traffic about the same comparing to same time last year?

That's a great question, I'll check Google Analytics later today once I fully wake up :)

But I have noticed that we rarely dip below 200 active registered members since the upgrade.

I couldn't wait -

This is a snapshot of the last sixty days. That sharp drop off at the end is just because it's an incomplete month.

The reason the percentage jumps are so high is that I updated to the new analytics format when we upgraded, so it started at zero in January. Normally it would be up or down 1 or 2%.

google 60 days.png

Last edited:
Here's a snapshot of last year Feb 1 to March 31. It's not the same exact report because they changed Analytics and I'm not really familiar with Analytics in general so I wasn't able to easily put the exact same data on the screen

google last year.png

The new Google analytics are a mess. Really tough to compare anymore.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back