• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 2/16/10 -- Guess Who?

1. What number, 1 - 99, would you wear on your jersey if you played professional sports?

-- 12. Not only is it an awesome even number, but it was one the one I used for Volleyball and soccer. =)

2. If you could go for coffee with anyone, living or dead, who would it be? Why?

-- Jay. Because we both like the same coffee now and we would have fun making fun of everyone in the coffee shop. :D

3. What's your favourite emoticon on the TMF?

:woot:

4. Choose one and give up the other: A week-long gathering or six months of communication (IM, TMF, phone, etc) with your TMF friends.

-- Fuck, man. Um. I'd have to pick the week long gathering to give up. Although I'm not around that much to talk with anymore, 6 months with NOTHING would kill me.

5. What's the longest road trip you've ever been on?

-- Driving from Philly to Schnectady with Alex. <33

6. Describe your first kiss.

-- I was in 3rd grade and just grabbed my "boyfriend" at the time in the hall way and kissed his lips. He was a class clown, so he "crashed" into the lockers afterwards and I ran down the hall way. It was cute.

7. Name one person on the TMF you haven't met yet that you'd like to.

-- It's a toss up between Angel77 and AmandaBear. They are two awesome ladies and I'd love to shoot the shit with both of them. =)

8. If you had the opportunity to be a superhero, would you take it?

-- Naw. Too much responsibility.

9. When was the last time you had to yell?

-- Yesterday. Spawn was being a Spawn.

10. What's one animal that just creeps you out?

-- Spiders and Moths. Blechhhh.

BONUS: Your child is swinging his backpack around a supermarket. You tell him to stop. He doesn't. You tell him again. He accidently swings it and hits you in the face. What do you do?

-- Take the backpack away and spank his ass.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back