• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TNA Wrestling's Traci Brooks

Oh man! I gotta see that match! There's probably not much tickling but still, it would still be great to see, tickling in a wrestling match.

any chance in getting this on youtube or wmv?

Someone needs to get it and make it available for download. She has some awesome feet, that I am dying to see get tickled!!!

Well come on Tennesee give us the dirt! Is there a bit of tickling? Is it foot tickling? How does Traci react?

i ordered it and it hasnt come yet so i can give you my opinion once i see it. That one picture where she has her in the abdominal stretch i wish she put her finger in her bellybutton and started tickling her belly. Its the perfect wrestling hold for that :)

I saw it

I saw it. It's not that great. The first tickle last about a second. The second one is a little longer but I think her laugh is fake. In the end, it looked like she was going to give April a good belly tickle but gave her an iron claw to the stomach instead.

can someone explain the iron claw to me because i would think that if you claw someones stomach and they are ticklish there, then they would laugh...i know i do when someone does it to me :)

Yes she was foot tickled twice. There was a lot of toe biting and April definitly took advantage of Traci not wearing boots. The iron claw is where you grab someones head with your hand and sqeeze which I agree would tickle done to the stomach but there were no ticklish reactions there.

I went ahead and ordered this video clip as well, just for the hell of it. As stated before...its not the greatest, but keep in mind that this website is for wrestling video clips.

I did like the fact that there was tickling in the "wrestling" match and I don't believe her reactions were fake. Is it worth $7.99? Probably not, but like I said I just thought it was neat to see tickling in a wrestling match.

I did submit a comment for a custom video for a match where one of the female wrestlers submits to tickling while in a wrestling hold. I also mentioned that there would be ALOT of people interested in purchasing this video clip if it was ever created.

I'll let you know how or if they respond.

Thanks,

Pips

They Responded!!!

Hey guys...

They actually responded to my email and asked for a starting price and they would offer it to the girls. I told them $7.99 for starters sounded fair. If they do a clip of a match and we buy enough, who knows. I know there are a bunch of wrestling fans in this forum, so this could be pretty cool.

I'll keep you posted!!!

Pips

That's wicked that they responded! If they took the time to responde then it's a good chance they could do the video. Be sure to keep us posted man.

Good to see that they responded, I hope Traci Brooks gets her bare feet tickled!!! :)

i also sent them an email asking about custom videos like if i had an idea for a match could they film it and put it on the site. I didnt mention tickling though. Anyways, thats great that they responded to you. I really hope they can get a tickling match on there. Were you specific about the girls you would want to do it? I know I would love to see that "Lolipop" girl be one of the wrestlers :)

still waiting for a response

I wasn't specific about any particular girls doing the video, though I would like to see Traci Brooks get tickled again. It's really cool in the clip when she gets tickled...The ref is asking if she wants to "tap out" and she looks right at the ref and says "have you ever been tickled when you have this big, large red headed woman on you?"

They still haven't responded after I gave them a starting price of $7.99 for a clip.

Maybe if a few more of you respond or ask for a custom match with SOME tickling in it, they'll go for it. I stress the word SOME because remember this is a wrestling vid clip site.

Thanks,

Pips

I bought it and it was pretty decent. I think I'll have to request something as well. I'm not a huge wrestling fan, but it'd be great if they made more of those.

i emailed them today asking if they could make a custom tickle match and i named some girls and they responded with they will put it on the list next time they make custom videos so i guess thats some hope :)

Ok maybe I'm just being an idiot and missing something, but I attempted to order this a few minutes ago and was surprised to see that there was no shipping and handling b/c it was listed as a DOWNLOAD. I know one or more people already mentioned in this very thread that they were waiting for this to arrive after they bought it so what is this exactly: a download, a vhs, or a dvd? Thanks guys, again sorry if I'm just overlooking something here.

download

I can't speak for anyone else...but I bought the clip and downloaded it.

Pips

response not good

Hi guys...

I am posting my follow up email and their response...and though it doesn't look to good, at least the idea is in their head.

See below:

Me: take it they weren't interested? Please let me know. I have a few people asking for your response.

Highspots: Well, they want $500 each per match and I have to fly them both in on a mutally agreeable date. So to put that match together, it will cost me $1000 for the talent, $500 for the air, $100 for the hotel. Not exactly can do it for one match, but if we do customs in the future where they are multiple options...

Doesn't sound like it's going to happen any time soon.

At least we tried

Pips

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back