• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To all of you: Thank you

Dude, you are awesome. It has been an honor getting to know you and I hope that we can be friends on this forum for years to come. To give a friendly shout-out to so many shows us the kind of character you have. :goodjob:

lol, yes an indigenous Swede I be, and Swedish be my arterial language. ;D

Aside from English I've studied French (3 years), Spanish (2 years), German (2 years) and Latin (1 year). I also tried learning some Dutch on my spare time since I've got a Dutch friend, but the only thing I really learned is that Dutch people use the names of various diseases when they swear and hurl abuse at people, lol.

:rolleyes: I speak Scandinavian (I consider Danish, Norwegian and Swedish to be different dialects of the same language, since the three are actually more similar than e.g. various German dialects) and English fluently, and I know enough German to get by. I also have a pretty good understanding for how you build sentences and such in Latin, but I do not speak it. :p I studied French and Spanish back in 7th through 9th grade, and really don't remember much of that, however.

wow... thats pretty cool!!! I love languages. I've learn french in secondary school/grammar school for five years. I speak german fluently and I'm about to improve my italian by autodidactic studies during the summer. I've tried out some japanese and chinese. ..And I have tried some swedish too. I hope that in a few years I'm able to communicate fluently in many various languages.

:)

Marquis De Sade: Great guy. Great stories. And I even see you drop by the SSF on occasion. ^^

ZOMG!!!!! I CAN HAZ SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man!! :D

I'll pop in SSF more often. :boogie:

Dude, you are awesome. It has been an honor getting to know you and I hope that we can be friends on this forum for years to come. To give a friendly shout-out to so many shows us the kind of character you have. :goodjob:
Thanks dude! You're pretty awesome yourself, you know. ;) Now let's go befriend the shit out of this place! :D

wow... thats pretty cool!!! I love languages. I've learn french in secondary school/grammar school for five years. I speak german fluently and I'm about to improve my italian by autodidactic studies during the summer. I've tried out some japanese and chinese. ..And I have tried some swedish too. I hope that in a few years I'm able to communicate fluently in many various languages.

:)
Epical! Do you think you'll keep studying Japanese? I've picked up a few words since I recently got into anime, lol, but learning their written language kinda puts me off from pursuing it any further. Still, it kinda reminds me of how I learned English, since I picked up most of it from watching TV and playing computer games. lol

Any other languages you wanna learn? Where are you from anyways? Britain?

ZOMG!!!!! I CAN HAZ SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man!! :D

I'll pop in SSF more often. :boogie:
You're welcome, and I look forward to it! :boogie:

Epical! Do you think you'll keep studying Japanese? I've picked up a few words since I recently got into anime, lol, but learning their written language kinda puts me off from pursuing it any further. Still, it kinda reminds me of how I learned English, since I picked up most of it from watching TV and playing computer games. lol

Any other languages you wanna learn? Where are you from anyways? Britain?

We'll see bout Japanese, guess I'll do so in the coming semesters. I'd like to learn some Arabic or even some Russian. :) I'm young I guess I'll have enough time for it.

Britain?? Nope. Swabian. :D ;)

We'll see bout Japanese, guess I'll do so in the coming semesters. I'd like to learn some Arabic or even some Russian. :) I'm young I guess I'll have enough time for it.

Britain?? Nope. Swabian. :D ;)

Kewl! :D

Oh ok, you said grammar school, so I instantly thought of Britain. My bad. ;)

Kewl! :D

Oh ok, you said grammar school, so I instantly thought of Britain. My bad. ;)

The point is... I do not know how to call it correctly... the general school systems differs from each other in the world, I guess.

But I would never have to think bout this anymore due to the fact of being a student at university, like you.

Last edited:
ILY So Much, Carso. *___*

*insert glomping smiley that I'm too lazy to bother looking up* :D

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back