• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe Rings and Secret Signals

Sneeze fetish!! Ha Ha!! Is there such a thing? Thats so funny!

Slightly off topic but i've found it interesting that if you compliment, or even mention that a girl has nice or pretty feet, toenails, soles or whatever(especially if you are a dude) it is met with a cold stare or "uuuhh ok thanks". Not in every case but in many cases. Guess it can be considered creepy or forward, however compliment her on her shoes and you have possibly just made her day. FEET=CREEPY, SHOES="YES!! FINALLY A GUY NOTICES THEM!!" It's a strange enomaly, but hopefully the decent amung us can find a good women and a fun playpal if they use this unspoken rule to their advantage.. Maybe then we wouldn't need the symbolic toe ring, or feather tattoo.. lol

I'm sorry, but a toe ring is just an accessory and a woman dangling her flip-flops is not a signal for you to come hither and speak about her feet. If you think otherwise, you're delusional.

Sneeze fetish!! Ha Ha!! Is there such a thing? Thats so funny!

Yeah there is. I've seen advertisements on clips4sale. But I wonder what you do if you have this fetish. Do you invite a woman over and make sure there's extra pepper in her food or something? You'd be constantly horny during cold and flu season.

Yeah, some random broad wearing a toe ring is a secret signal to fetishists like you.

Are you serious? lol What kind of fantasyland do you live in?

When I blow my nose in public, it's a signal to all the sneeze fetishists out there.

O.K. Wait. Let's not be too hard on this guy. Most women wear toe rings or toenail polish just as accessories like some of you said. They may have no idea that foot fetishes exist. But I have met women that always have open toed shoes with the perfect pedicure who I later found out have a foot fetish. So some of them are advertising. Seeing who looks, seeing who takes more than just a passing glance, seeing who shares that common interest. The ones that do this as an advertisement are few and far between but they're out there.

O.K. Wait. Let's not be too hard on this guy. Most women wear toe rings or toenail polish just as accessories like some of you said. They may have no idea that foot fetishes exist. But I have met women that always have open toed shoes with the perfect pedicure who I later found out have a foot fetish. So some of them are advertising. Seeing who looks, seeing who takes more than just a passing glance, seeing who shares that common interest. The ones that do this as an advertisement are few and far between but they're out there.

I have not come across such women, but sure, those women probably do exist, however, I would argue that they are still wearing such items for their own enjoyment, not as a secret signal to anyone. Not as a subtle invitation for anything, which seems to be the insinuation in this thread.

I get regular pedis, wear an anklet and have a toe ring. I certainly am not wearing them as a 'secret sign' to anyone. I don't have a foot fetish! I enjoyed pedis long before my foot-loving husband came into the picture.

This is what it means: I like having painted toenails because they're pretty. I enjoy getting someone to clean/scrub my feet and paint my toes so I don't have to do it. I like my ankles, I think they're dainty, and so I got an anklet years ago. It's cool and funky and nobody else has them. Same goes for my toe ring. It's cool, it's funky, and I think it's pretty. That's it. I'm pretty certain for most women, it's the same sort of thing. Painted toes are considered pretty, so we get pedis. The jewelery is because we like it or it was a gift.

However, if someone told me my anklet was pretty, or my toes were a nice colour, or that they thought my toe ring was cool, I'd be flattered and say thank you. Complimenting shoes are the safest bet. Every lady likes her shoes being noticed!

No. The huge majority (99%+) of the women out there are simply wearing what they like or think is attractive on their feet, without a second thought that they are making any sort of statement to a fetish group (or are aware that said groups even exist) You are projecting your desires and motivations onto the general public.

The remaining 1% are aware of what they are doing, and are doing it with some level of mindfulness as to effect. They are out there, but rare to find.

This 100%. Note that most women out there do what they do to look pretty to make themselves feel better, not to signal to guys. And if women want attention from guys, they will certainly pay more attention to boobs and ass than to feet.

rational thought has prevailed in this discussion.
All too often and easily we can slip into viewing the world through our particular rose colored glasses of love of tickling (and feet) when in fact every person who goes barefooted or wears toe rings or anklets or has pretty pedis or, for that matter, wears sleeveless tops or exposed midriffs and the list goes on of exposed body areas (or clothed in hose or sexy shoes) is, in the vast majority of cases, not some secret signal that they are fellow travelers down the road of tickling. Nice fantasies but cold reality is less attractive.

Now, my own ticklish spouse indeed wears sexy sandals and has regular pedis and adorns her attractive bare feet and she does shoe dangling and other behaviors specifically because she knows it gets me going and we share in that pleasure BUT that is because we have a relationship and many other indicators, including actually talking together and sharing mutual interests, preferences and desires, so for us there is no ambiguity. I'm in seventh heaven (what are the other six heavens?) having a woman who teases and seduces with her sexy bare feet but that is because we know one another and understand what one another's actions mean. On the other hand, she does NOT do these things for the benefit of others, particularly men (or women) she doesn't even know. No secret signals to anyone but her to me.
The 99%+ comments are right on target.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back