• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tom Brokaw, NBC Tickler

Isn’t it also possible that Brokaw could have misread signals from this woman and that’s why he allegedly leaned in to kiss her? Maybe thought it was ok to tickle her if he believed she was flirting with him? Just throwing it out there as a possibility.

So, it's not wrong for Lester at the Tire Shop to do this to every young woman who works at the front counter, and she has to put up with it because he's in charge, and he has such a good reputation in their community?
What if the genders were reversed? Or what if, as in Spacey's case, it was same-sex harassment?

Still okie dokie by you?

So, it's not wrong for Lester at the Tire Shop to do this to every young woman who works at the front counter, and she has to put up with it because he's in charge, and he has such a good reputation in their community?
What if the genders were reversed? Or what if, as in Spacey's case, it was same-sex harassment?

Still okie dokie by you?

It’s inappropriate but not worth reporting as sexual harassment.

It’s inappropriate but not worth reporting as sexual harassment.

So, all those other people just have to put up with it, or find another job? And keep quiet about it forever, no matter what?

So, all those other people just have to put up with it, or find another job? And keep quiet about it forever, no matter what?

That’s up to them. Seems to me Lester owns the tire store and if he sees fit to flirt with Becky or Bob at the front counter then those people should work at Auto Zone instead if they don’t like it.

That’s up to them. Seems to me Lester owns the tire store and if he sees fit to flirt with Becky or Bob at the front counter then those people should work at Auto Zone instead if they don’t like it.

No shit? People need to put up with that in order to make a living, based on who owns the store?
Being an employee makes you somehow obligated to endure someone else's perving?
Giving someone a paycheck, or just being their boss, gives you the right to feel them up?

Last edited:
No shit? People need to put up with that in order to make a living, based on who owns the store?
Being an employee makes you somehow obligated to endure someone else's perving?
Giving someone a paycheck, or just being their boss, gives you the right to feel them up?
If it happened once it’s up to the employee to stay or go. If this is based on Brokaw’s situation then it happened once and was done. Maybe if the advances are not reciprocated it won’t happen again.

If it happened once it’s up to the employee to stay or go. If this is based on Brokaw’s situation then it happened once and was done. Maybe if the advances are not reciprocated it won’t happen again.

Why isn't it up to the employer to just keep his goddamned hands off the employees?

Why isn't it up to the employer to just keep his goddamned hands off the employees?

Lmao in an ideal world that should be the case! Now let’s suppose Lester owns a massage parlor, touching people is an everyday occurrence, in fact, required. Would an employee be expected to be massaged on occasion by Lester if done in the spirit of ‘training ‘?

You do, right?

I think it doesn’t matter what you call it. What matters is what he allegedly did. I’m aware that many people have the good ol days mentality when people just shut up and let it go since “it’s not like they were sodomized”. I don’t defend the notion. I side on exposing the issue.

Also, Brokaw was not her employer. He wasn’t even her direct supervisor. You might say even though he certainly had more clout at NBC, they were just co-workers.

Another "survivor" who can place a #metoo on their twitter account. Yes he didn't have the right to randomly touch her without her consent, you don't have the right to touch anyone without their consent, but this isn't really news worthy. He didn't grip her ass, squeeze her tits, caress her thighs, or grab her pussy without her permission, he gave her a quick tickle. This is just another case of a woman wanting to play victim.

I think it doesn’t matter what you call it. What matters is what he allegedly did. I’m aware that many people have the good ol days mentality when people just shut up and let it go since “it’s not like they were sodomized”. I don’t defend the notion. I side on exposing the issue.
Key word here is ‘allegedly’. Why expose something that may be a false accusation at the expense of what could be an innocent man?

Does there need to be 3 threads where half the dudes on this forum call the victim a drama queen out for money and celebrate a man that put his hands on a woman he didn't know, humiliating and traumatizing her?

I agree with Chicago. Ever wonder why men in the fetish space are considered creepy, there you go....three threads where people are having a serious arguement about whether it’s not alright to come up behind someone and touch, kiss or tickle them without consent. It’s assult, you are assulting someone. It’s not cute, you aren’t flirting and YOU are not the victim because you can’t keep your hands to yourself. This is not a grey area. Don’t fucking force yourself on people, what is wrong with you guys?

Lmao in an ideal world that should be the case! Now let’s suppose Lester owns a massage parlor, touching people is an everyday occurrence, in fact, required. Would an employee be expected to be massaged on occasion by Lester if done in the spirit of ‘training ‘?

Dude, keep your fantasies out of the thread, okay?
If it's a "Massage Parlor", then sure, women in the sex trade often have to service their bosses.

If you're thinking of legitimate massage, an industry I've been a part of, you really don't understand how it works.

Another "survivor" who can place a #metoo on their twitter account. Yes he didn't have the right to randomly touch her without her consent, you don't have the right to touch anyone without their consent, but this isn't really news worthy. He didn't grip her ass, squeeze her tits, caress her thighs, or grab her pussy without her permission, he gave her a quick tickle. This is just another case of a woman wanting to play victim.

You don’t have all the facts, he forced himself on multiple women trying to kiss them and making sexual advances in their hotel rooms, the “tickle”incident” was the least agresssive while being still completely inappropriate. I love how you gaslight by saying he didn’t have the right to touch someone without their consent and then also say, it’s no big deal and she is playing the victim. I guess she “had it coming” right psycho?

Key word here is ‘allegedly’. Why expose something that may be a false accusation at the expense of what could be an innocent man?

The news articles are conceding that these are allegations. He might be innocent? Yup. And might not be. That’s why they are called allegations. I’m not in journalism or broadcasting, but I would guess the story was exposed because he is a public figure. But I’m not sure why that would matter to you anyway. You’re thing is that even if the story is true, what Brokaw did is no big deal.

The news articles are conceding that these are allegations. He might be innocent? Yup. And might not be. That’s why they are called allegations. I’m not in journalism or broadcasting, but I would guess the story was exposed because he is a public figure. But I’m not sure why that would matter to you anyway. You’re thing is that even if the story is true, what Brokaw did is no big deal.
Right. I think that even if it’s true, it’s not that big a deal. No real trauma to her.

Dude, keep your fantasies out of the thread, okay?
If it's a "Massage Parlor", then sure, women in the sex trade often have to service their bosses.

If you're thinking of legitimate massage, an industry I've been a part of, you really don't understand how it works.

I was kidding but yeah I get it.

Right. I think that even if it’s true, it’s not that big a deal. No real trauma to her.

Except having to deal with him, not being able to tell him off, and worrying about losing her job if he pressed the issue and didn't get his way.
Or, that he might someday have decided he was butt-hurt about the first rejection, or jealous that she started dating someone outside the office.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back