• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tomorrow is my day!!!

St. Louie

TMF Expert
Ok, so i have been in search of a local female TMF'er in the St. Louis area for months....no wait...years! Never had any luck.....but I may have converted someone.
I met a very, very nice female on a local chat room while up late and bored last week. She seemed to be a very meek and innocent mommy-looking lady....oh nooooooo. In the middle of conversation she reveals she was a Dom many years ago. We start to talk about my fascination with tickling and she totally digs it! In fact....she totally wanted to tickle me....I didn't even have to beg...lol!

So....tomorrow is it. I meet her for a discreet, quiet tickling session during her lunch hour. I get the pleasure of being tied up, spread eagle and at her mercy for one hour....WOO HOOO!

I will come back tomorrow night and report my findings...LOL. Wish me luck!

Oh my friend Louie! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Fantastic!

I`ll admit it- I`m jealous! :bowing: St.Louie,I do hope that you have a wonderful time and that all goes well! There is nothing quite like being absolutely helpless before a wicked tickler!I hope you`ll tell us about it! Good luck! ;)

OK...here we gooo......

I'll apologize for the length......I wanted to capture the moment.....

So me and my mystery woman agreed to meet yesterday at a hotel near her work. I have done this scenario before but always with someone I knew and had met first (and you know who you are..lol). But not this time...

So I go to the hotel room and place the key card in an envelope. I stick the envelope under the door crack so just the tip of the corner sticks out to the hall. Basically only someone looking for it would find it.

I then take my leather cuffs and attach them to the bed in a spread eagle position. After I turn out the lights I climb on the bed and proceed to tie my ankles up. I then secure one hand and use my free hand to place a blindfold over my eyes. Lastly, I set the final wrist restraint as a lasso, so I put it the loop in and pull......Whamo....I am fully tied tight, spread eagle and blindfolded. (For those who don't belive this can be done.....there's a TMF'er who can testify...I'm pretty good) :D

So...I'm all set. All there is to do is sit and wait.....and as you can imagine the silence is deafening.

Then you hear it....the sound of the envelope being pulled through the door way....and then it opens. It's at this time the anxiety kicks in and I start to giggle uncontrollably. I hear someone walk in, she doesn't say a word. I hear the sounds of her taking off her coat, and then the sounds of two long zippers (which I determie were her boots). Then I feel the bed move as she sits down.

OK...so here we go...I am completely at her mercy, cant see her and it's about to begin....I'm about to explode. Then I feel her soft fingers start to dance on my belly. I start to bounce on the bed as its driving me nuts. It took all of about a minute for her to really get going and start to wildly tickle me all over. And let me tell you, for a non-tickler...she new exactly how to tickle!!! She proceeded to hit all of my spots from my arm pits to my feet. Oh...she had a plan...it was to drive me to the edge and then pull me back with warm, soft touches of her hands. It was fabulous!!!

I was amazed at her technique. She had the softest hands with just enough nail to use them when she had to. She sat on top of my waist to hold me down from bucking......and at times held my legs still while attacking my feet. It was relentless!! The highlight for me was her sitting between my legs, tickling each of my feet while putting her feet in my face for some good ol fashioned toe sucking and kissing. It was GREAT!

My torture went on for an hour and 45 minutes!!! She laughed with me....whispered in my ear....even tickled areas that were "private". Finally after many Safe word breaks, she decides to untie my hands and feet, but makes me leave my blindfold on. She rubs her soft hands all over my body, gives me a long soft kiss...and away she went. I lay there for about an hour just to compose myself before cleaning up and going home.

I never once saw what she looked like. She could be blonde, she could be brunette. Hell....she could walk on my toe in a crowded room and I would never ever know who she was. I think that's what added to the mystery and excitement.

I hope to meet my mystery lady again some day.....and I hope you enjoyed my experience.

Wow. How very very cool.

Yoda speak - happy for you I am :D

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back