• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tootsie Love Pin-Up

tkmstr

1st Level Red Feather
I love the Tootsie Love series, especially this third one. Is there any chance for a pin-up issue involving Tootsie's niece, Bitsy's, past tickling conquests? Seems like she's had a sordid past of tickling adventures with other girls at the college. Just a thought.

I love the Tootsie Love series, especially this third one. Is there any chance for a pin-up issue involving Tootsie's niece, Bitsy's, past tickling conquests? Seems like she's had a sordid past of tickling adventures with other girls at the college. Just a thought.

Knowing Colin... I'm sure we have not seen the last of Bitsy ;)

Jim
MTJpub.com

I love Tootise ...... Love as well but I think after 3 instalments, it's too early for a pin up.

I'm not saying to use characters from the series in a pin-up, just a look back at Bitsy tickling some random characters from college, etc. I like the pin-up issues whether it's the TIS one based on characters we know, or the Josh Flynn ones with random scenarios and characters. Either way, keep the great work coming! Looking forward to Bot Corps 4 and just about any other f/f thing you put out.

I'm not saying to use characters from the series in a pin-up, just a look back at Bitsy tickling some random characters from college, etc. I like the pin-up issues whether it's the TIS one based on characters we know, or the Josh Flynn ones with random scenarios and characters. Either way, keep the great work coming! Looking forward to Bot Corps 4 and just about any other f/f thing you put out.

I gotcha!

Thank you for the kind words and support! We can't do this stuff without you guys!

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back