• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Top Tickler 2013 Competition Begins Choose Your Florida Lers VOTE now F/F

Voting is over at this point so any that were not corrected will not be counted. We will have the totals later today and let you know who the final 4 are.

Looks like we have a 3 way tie for the number 4 girl. The next vote must be for one of the following:

Alexis Grace

Whitney Morgan

OR

JC Simpson

Looks like we have a 3 way tie for the number 4 girl. The next vote must be for one of the following:

Alexis Grace

Whitney Morgan

OR

JC Simpson

Ok the final 4 are:

Catherine Foxx

Charlee Chase

Taylor Raz

And

Whitney Morgan

Alexis Grace and JC Simpson will be alternates if one of the 4 cannot compete.

Good Luck Ladies
JW

Definitely a great final four. Good luck to all of them.

Hows my favorite tickle fan/lee? Do want to be on booth security detail and hang out with Logan Lace, Alexis Grace, Esmi Lee, Shelby Paige, Bella Roxxx and all the other hotties that will be signing pics and giving away dvds between competitions? You've earned a cushy gig if you want it.

Hurray for Catherine Foxx!!!! You're trully the best!!!

Last edited:
Too late, voting is over

The voting is over. Thank you all for your votes! Nice to see our final four getting some much-deserved recognition from the masses! Now, the easy part is over. Can't wait for contest day! :)

The voting is over. Thank you all for your votes! Nice to see our final four getting some much-deserved recognition from the masses! Now, the easy part is over. Can't wait for contest day! :)
I can't either. Should be a fun filled adventure lol. Then we begin planning the next elimination challenge in either Vegas or NJ/NY..... Wooohoo

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back