• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Topless Viviana Blindfolded and Tickled by Holly F/F 9.7.07

keep up the great work Viv! You are an incredibly beautiful woman with a flat out awesome body! And a very sexy tattoo right below your very cute bellybutton ;) My favorite video of yours is the dice tickling, especially the one where you had to be tickled solely on your belly.. are there going to be any more belly/bellybutton tickling videos being done in the future?

i have to ask Vivi, and i hope your not offended, but are your breasts ticklish? I'd be lying if i said i don't like large breasts, and you are a very lovely lady who seems very ticklish and i have to wonder if their will ever be a clip where your breasts are tickled.

YAY!!! Viv!!!

Thanks, Viv. You have renewed my faith that there are still good clips among other clips that are nothing but CRAP here in the forum (those particular producers know who they are). Anyhow, as stated by others, your breasts are amazing and keep up the excellent work.

I'm really surprised by denise21's comment too. I've never had any doubts about Viv's ticklishness. In fact, she's probably the one I'm most sure of.

BTW, since I'm already posting in this thread could I second Nylonfoottickler's question: When are we going to see some more nylon tickling Viv? The only clip on your site that features them is m/f. We need a f/f nylon clip please!

It's useless to try to change peoples' minds about Vivianna or Yaqi or the TIB or any other BS tickling clip... no matter if you use your tickle_fetish, CDFGA, 1golfer, denise21, or whatever other name you've created on here. Find a different career because you're a bad dictator and you're just odd for using a female name on here!!

There's no doubt in my mind that Vivianna acts ticklish (a ticklish foot will respond with toes curling down and the foot bending and twisting to avoid what's tickling it), but the people who tickled her might just suck at tickling... so I wouldn't say she's not ticklish. She role played as a nurse in a TC clip a while back and the tickling she got there seemed real. I've seen lots of Vivianna's work and TC 5489 may be the most candid.

I'd so tickle Vivianna the way she needs to be tickled, but she'll have to wine and dine me first because I'm not that easy and my fingers are in demand. She'd have to have a good sense of humor too; otherwise, it would never work out. A sense of humor really makes or breaks the tickling!!

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back