• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toronto Gathering - Friday April 20th

Snail Shell

Verified
YES! This is REALLY happening! Woot! After a long history of talking about it, it's finally really happening! A tk gathering in Toronto, Ontario! Yay! :cool2:

Now, the ground rules. Because this is a first time thing, it's NOT a play party. We're going to be meeting in a public lounge. It's going to be a fun gathering to sit, have a drink and chat with all the wonderful people on the forums. However, one thing I do want to talk about with the group is the possibility of having a play party in Toronto in the future.

For those coming from out of town, all I've got planned specifically is the night out, but if you'd like to stay overnight and maybe see some of Toronto on the Saturday, PM me or email me at [email protected] and we'll set something up. :)

Now, details!

When: Friday, April 20th at 7pm. Goes until we decide we're done for the night!

Where: Just Desserts. 555 Yonge St., just south of Wellesley Subway Station. Downtown Toronto.
From Union Station, take the Yonge St. Subway line North to Wellesley station and head about 50 ft. South. For further directions, let me know.

This place is hands down one of my favourite places in all of Toronto. It's a very cool, mellow lounge-style bar that specializes in desserts (specifically cheesecake and Belgian waffles) and also features, IMHO, one of the best bartenders in the Greater Toronto Area. This venue is worth the trip alone!

Who: EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS! Come! It's going to be a blast!

Why: Why not! TK folk are some of the friendliest folk I've ever met. Let's get together and celebrate how great we are!

If you can make it or have any questions, please email me at [email protected] or reply here and I'll sure up the numbers with our host and take care of any details.

Hope to see you all there! And remember, in Canada it's not TK. It's Teek, eh? :D

Snail Shell

Sounds good, i will be in touch
i'm going to the billy joel at the ACC that night
hopefully it doesn't start too early!!!!

I'm in! I'll be in Toronto that evening for another event and will be able to stop in for at least a couple hours. :)

AND if anyone is interested in staying out ALL night, I'll be heading from this straight to a much more traditional party in full drinking style. :lol: And all are welcome to join me there. :)

Toronto

Hi everyone, how many people do we think
are coming to the gathering in the 20th in Toronto?
feamles? males?
Sounds like it will be a blast

Currently, the count is 6 people. 5 guys, 1 girl, mostly switches. :)

Snail Shell

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back