• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Traveling In Japan? Go by Train!

Digityze411

TMF Poster
First is a clip of two girls in a train. You may have seen a few pictures from this Japanese company. They have a lot of models/racequeens in various outfits. A portion of the video is the two models tickling each other. I was fortunate to snag a video from this series. Unfortunately it is in the disgusting RM format. I can't post any previews for you to decide to download.

Its about 6Mb and the girl gets tickled pretty much everywhere, feet, knees, underarms, all places inbetween. Non-nude.
http://s1.pushfile.net/get.php?id=e6d4bc958895337b43656235ef28ae45

Link to Previous Posts from this company
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=69088

:wavingguy

soo...you uploaded it to push file. i'm guessing pushfile is like rapid share where i need to be a member to d/l stuff.. because it keeps taking me to a place where i can register or something and not able to d/l the file when I click on the first link.

mtTicklemonster said:
soo...you uploaded it to push file. i'm guessing pushfile is like rapid share where i need to be a member to d/l stuff.. because it keeps taking me to a place where i can register or something and not able to d/l the file when I click on the first link.

Actually no, you just need to click that you want to download and it will let you. You also do not need to be a member of rapidshare to download, you just need to select the "Free" button and wait a few seconds to download.

Barlow

There's another difference to rapidshare: I only get a lousy 2kb transfer rate (despite DSL), which makes downloading a 6 MB file over an hour long! :xlime:

Could somebody who has the clip please upload it to rapidshare? Thanks!

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Haltickling said:
There's another difference to rapidshare: I only get a lousy 2kb transfer rate (despite DSL), which makes downloading a 6 MB file over an hour long! :xlime:

Could somebody who has the clip please upload it to rapidshare? Thanks!

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

I have the same thing , 2 KB D/L, so i didnt get it either.

:firedevil

Barlow said:
Actually no, you just need to click that you want to download and it will let you. You also do not need to be a member of rapidshare to download, you just need to select the "Free" button and wait a few seconds to download.

Barlow

thank you, you rock!

It's too slow ((( rapidshare is even better.
I like Megaupload.com

Thanks for the repost Hal, and thanks Dig for the post.

:firedevil

... and here's the 2nd clip. No torturous but very erotic tickling.

mm...my DSL gets 72 KB transfer rate ?_?...anyway, thx Digityze411 for posting these clips. I especially like the first one because it is so playful

Hi Everyone,

Nice to hear such comments. Thanks all. And thanks for helping out Hal. As you and many others know, downloads take time but uploads take even longer. With my connection being unreliable at best, uploads can be a pain in the behind. (Several times my connection has dropped during the upload, causing me to cancel and try again later) Most ISP's I know have download/upload bandwidth ratio. So you may be getting 1Mbs download but your upload bandwidth with be limited to 56K. Guess in real world that means 25kbs. And I have got the "superior" cable modem access :ermm:

So I was wondering what the best solution to sharing large files would be. I am aware some people have problems with each of the file sharing servers. And as for slow, I think but can not be positive, it's like any popular software. At first release many users will try to get it all at the same time. The server has to limit each user's bandwidth to allow the multiple downloads. Later as fewer users download it, the server doesn't have to share bandwidth as much and the end user gets much better download speed. So simply using off-peak hours or even waiting a day or two could get you a faster download.

In the past, I have kidded some people about their problems with using a seemingly easy download service. Truth is I hate when people upload to MegaUpload because that service has given me problems in the past. But don't think for one second I am going to stop deriding anyone who can't download a file. Ain't I a mean cuss?

Point of the post is, one, thanks Hal for getting the file on multiple servers, and two, if anyone has free time/bandwidth could repost my uploads to the various (and your favorite) file sharing server, by all means do so. The community and I will thank you.

The knee tickling in the first clip (with clothing) is about the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time!

Thanks for posting

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back