• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tribute to c7_assassin!

Desparting297

3rd Level Red Feather
I have recently learned that we have not only lost a valued member of this community but a wonderful human being as well. C7_assassin has dedicated his life as a soldier to protect those who needed his help the most, unfortunately this has costed him his life thanks to the disgusting and unforgivable acts of a suicide bomber. I never had the opportunity to get to know him that well, but from what I do know, he was a dear friend to those I hold close to my heart and for that I have nothing but respect for his spirit.

So in tribute to his life and courage, I want to dedicate this video to him and to all the other fallen soldiers and those still fighting to this day.

RIP Sir!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlahvvymkxc

This is a very sweet thing for you to do, hon. You never really think about this sort of thing happening until it blindsides you. Such a sad time. :(

I myself never crossed paths with the man. But, he was (ok, by posts still is) a member of our "family", and so is a great loss. Especially in that he was trying to help in a place most of us would not even consider going to. God speed, my man, and may your sacrifice be avenged many times over.

This is very nice hun,I love seeing all the dedications,he was a good man that i wish i could have met

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back