• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true foot tickling

dj_daddy_69

This is my first post, so go easy on me. Well anyway i should start out by tell u about the girl Sara, we call her that for now. Anyway Sara is tall 5'9 atheltic built and has size 10 feet. She is 19 and i had just turn 18. Sara is a great girl but she is one of those girls that if her feet were not hot she wouldnt' be hot either.

The story goes i see Sara at a small get together a bunch of friends of mine were having. By the way i had tickled sara's feet before and she is very cool with it. So i'm chatting with her and everyone kind of leaves us to talking by ourselfs, and after a couple of sodas and a few more minutes of chatting i say "hey girl how about lets go listen to music in your car". Needless to say she did not complain and obliged. We then made our way to the car to listen to music or so she thought. She unlocked our doors and we sat listening to the the music softly. Since it is her car she's in the drivers seat and i'm in the passagers. Now sara is wearing burkenstocks with no socks so i'm just dieing to get to those feet. After a couple of minutes i ask hey why don't u stretch ur legs out and prop ur feet up on me. She obligeds without a thought and in the process kicks her shoes off. So know sara beautiful size ten feet are in my lap. i take time to admire these lovelys. Her feet are PERFECT and i can't believe it. She has long toes and green nail polish and she is tann. She grins at me while im eyeing her feet and flexs her toes for me. I then start to lightly tickle the soles, ball and heel of both her feet. Sara is horribly ticklish but can take more than u would think. She is not a laugh yet she wiggles her feet like a mad man. She complains she can't take much more so i let her have a break. I start to play with her long toes and they are just as ticklish and start flexing on touch. she never laughs out loud only small giggles the whole time while wiggling the hell out her big feet. So i decide its time to really get her going and i dive in with all ten fingers for a finally. needless to say she almost got stuck in the floor board.

so tell me what u think

You lived out a fantasy with a girl who knew what she was getting into. She like the attention you give to her feet. Otherwise why would she put them up on you and take her sandals off? Very cool chick.

As Sole Seeker has already said, you are one very lucky dude. Keep us posted as to if you ever get to tickle "Sara" again.

Consider yourself to be very lucky. I would love to have a ticklish pair of female feet resting in my lap. Another plus is that they are size 10, that way you have a lot of foot to tickle and that is always fun.

You are one lucky dude indeed. Being able to tickle a girl who knows what i sin store for her. Man what a wonderful way to spend time together :D

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back