• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling Story (Revenge Attempt)

foot tickler 9

Ok so you have to read my other story to completely understand this one.

Ok, so, i had to wait a couple months before my cousin visited my house, whcih was actually a good thing. It was good because she would thnik that after such a long time, i would forget what she did and not try to get revenge on her. This was not the case, and i made sure that i wore a sweater, tighter shoes, and longer socks so it would be harder for her to tickle me. So her and her family comes over, and the adults start having boring conversations, so i use this as an excuse to go downstairs and do something else. She agrees and we start watching a movie. Unfortunately, she was wearing sneakers and high socks, and she didn't take her shoes off while we watxched the movie, whioch was going to make it harder to get the exact revenge i wanted. So then i see a perfect oppurtunity, she is laying on the couch on her belly, with her feet on the armrest of the couch. The bathroom door is behind her, so i say i gota go to the bathroom. She was so absorbed in the movie that i thought she would never expect me to do anything. i went in the bathroom closed the door, and then came out after a couple minutes to pretend i had actually been going. As i came out she was still staring at the movie very intently, so i decided it was a good idea to pounce now. As i was walking back to my side of the couch, i turned very quickly and jumped on her back, holding her arms out so i could get access to her sides and underarms first. I said, "Well Jessica, reember what happened last time at your house." She looked at me terrified and said, "what are you talking about." I was like: remember when u held me down and tickled me and i couldnt get up. Well now its my turn. She started thrashing wildly and it was all i could do to stay on. Thankfully, she was wearing a thin t-shirt and was very very ticklish on her sides, and i must say this was very very fun to tickle her. Then i stopped and let her arms down. "Now, i see your even more ticklish than me on your upper body, i cant wait to see how these FEET r." She gasped and begged me not to tickle her. "No, please, not my feet, go back to the sides. This made me wanna tickle her even more. I moved backward on her, and turned around so i was facing her feet that were still resting on the armrest. "Now, these sneakers are useless, y dont i take them off for you. She begged and pleaded as i SLOWYLY unlaced her right sneaker, and then held it on with her foot when i tried to yank it. I held her leg, and yanked that shoe off. Then did the same for the other. I stroked her socked feet to the pleasure of hearing her laugh like a maniac. "Now, these socks are not needed right now are they." I brought her feet off to the armrest, put the ankles in an armlock, and SLOWLY pulled off her right sock with my hand. Once her right foot was bare, she started begging and telling me she would do anything. "Nope, you did it to me, now suffer the consequences." I pulled the other sock off. "Oh, woops, your socks are gone. Now, i wonder if your barefeet are more ticklish. I held her right foot qwith one hand, and tickled with all five fingers on my other hand. "NOOOOOOOO, PLEEESE, ANYTHING BUT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET." Then i said, u noe what, ur feet move too much ill just have to HOLD UR TOES BACK. Although she probably didn't, i knew that when the toes are pulled back or stretched out the feet become twice as sensitive to touch. so i moved her feet over the armrest and sat right on top of the ankles so she was absolutely immobile. I bent her toes down, and watched her feet become free of wrinkles. "Now, let's see, i'll just STROOOKE this foot with my index finger, la la la. "NOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT THAAAAAT, I TOLD YOU THAT TICKLES THE MOST, DON'T STROOOOKE PLEAAASE,NOT MY BAREEFEEEEEEEEEEEET. Then i stopped that and said, hey, remember when u tickled my so called little toes. Well now your toes are right in front of me, so let's jus pull these babies up now. I pulled her feet up to right in front of my face. And gently tickled the big toe. She exploded in laughter almost as bad as that to the one-finger stroke. NOOO,IVEE NEVR HAD MY TOES TICKLED,PLEEEASE STOPPP,I'LL DO ANYYYTHINNG! I said, "Nope, now it's time for one last thing, it looks like u have something in between your toes, (there was nothing) let me just DIG IT OUT FOR YOU. "What, no, please, i've never been tickled between my toes." " O well, sucks for you doesnt it." SPREAD EM! She tried to keep her toes still. "O noe, your not cooperating, now this is going to go on much longer. Let me just grab this big toe here." I grabbed her big toe, and spreaded it away from her index toe. "Oh, whatta u noe, nothin in between, well, let's just be sure. I wiggled my finger into the crevices in between each toe until she was almost out of breath. I saw that coffee time was up next, so i jumped off her, leaving her barefoot, sweaty, and out of breath. I jetted upstairs and new theyd be leaving right after coffee. So when coffee time was over, we acted like nothing happened, and when i gave her a hug goodbye she leaned into my ear and said. "Next time i see you, your never gonna think abut getting revenge on me again. "

Ok guys, this is why my first post went up. Ever since then, i haven't seen her yet, and me bragging about my revenge made her challenge me to the tickle wrestling match. Now, i know that it's going to be very hard to beat her when she is expecting tickling, which is why i'm asking you guys for tips in that other post. Leave me replies to this and that post and tell me wghat you think about both threads.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. :D
I've responded to your other post, the one about the tickle wrestling match, but not in a way that will help you. :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back