• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 05 - Valerios Estate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hands immediately grabbed Valerios' fingers to prevent them from moving. "Ha ha... please, no more!" Rachel squealed, "Yes I'm very ticklish, so please stop!"

He chuckled but stopped... more or less. At times he still threw in a quick tickle as he slowly swum with her to the side of the lake. "You're cute when giggling like that" gently he embraced her and than kissed her at the waterside.
He'd have to find an excuse to give her a decent tickling... but he would bide his time.
He didn't want to antagonise her. She was too sweet to hurt her feelings.

"It's all ready Tanya" the redhead said.
"Good... hmpf let's go... i can't watch this... Maya you lure her to the basement after this" she said.
Maya nodded. Unlike the others she was actually enjoying this... unfolding scene.

At the edge of the lake, Rachel sat on the rocky ground with her feet still in the water. She gave Valerios a kiss on the lips. "Thanks, but please don't do that again. I'm just so ticklish." she said with a friendly smile. She did not hate him for the tickling session though she hoped that it would never happen again. Even if it was for fun, Valerios really knew how to torment her in the most unbearable ways.

Rachel did not put her clothes on yet;her body was still wet and so was Valerios'. She sat on the rocks looking at the scenery.

"You look beautiful" he complimented her.
Staring at her, he planted a kiss on her left shoulder.
"But i'm afraid..." he suddenly spiderwalked over her tummy "You'll end up getting tickled anyway" he said.
Getting up he took his cloak as a chilly wind came up and put it around her, sitting down, he turned to face her. "Want to head back...?" he asked "I don't want you to catch a cold...".

"Hey!" Rachel slapped Valerios' hand away, giggling loudly when he tried to tickle her tummy again. She pulled his cloak around her such that it covered her upper body completely. "Thank you. I think we should go back to your house... but after I dry myself with your cloak."

With that said, she used the cloak as a towel, drying every inch of her body. She picked up her clothes, but was in no hurry to put them on. Valerios had been nice to her so she should make this romantic moment last a bit longer in case he wanted to touch her again. As long as he did not tickle her, it was fine.

He smiled but he just caressed her upper arm. "Thank you..." he said with a warm smile. He aided her in slipping into her clothing before changing.
He wanted to... do 'more' but he decided he'd go slow and easy. He didn't want to scare the poor girl or do something against her will.
Getting dressed himself, he courtly walked her back. Chatting with her politely he bade her farewel and kissed her hand. He had some paperwork to prepare regarding his leave.

A servant girl... a sweet and cute one approached Rachel. "Hello milady... our master desires to speak to you... please follow me" she said. She had seen the girl around before.

OOC: I'm SOOOO sorry. I didn't get a notification of you posting. So i lost track of the thread.

Rachel recognized the girl as one of Valerios' servants. "Sure." she replied, wondering what Tacidius wanted to say to her. Her clothes and shoes were already on when she followed the servant.

She was led down into a tunnel that went underground. Passing many doors, the girl showed her the wine cellar, an armory etc and suddenly they entered a badly lit room.
The door was shut behind her by a blackhaired beauty.
"Well done!" a blonde young woman said. As candles were lit... she could see the horrible contraptions in there. Among them stocks, a rack etc. Most were not maintained except the stocks... .
A brunette and the redhead grabbed her arms and held them behind her.
"Welcome..." the blonde said.

Why would Tacidius meet her in such a dimly lit underground room? Rachel did not ask any questions as she followed the servant into a room with various torture devices. She began to feel uneasy and suspicious. Did Denwyn track her down and set a trap in the dungeons?

Her suspicions were partially confirmed when a door was shut behind her, and two women grabbed her arms. Rachel was easily overpowered, her arms pinned to her back as she struggled in vain. "Wha... What is this? What's going on?" she demanded to know.

"You're a pretty one aren't you" the blonde said patting her cheek.
"So pretty... but I'm afraid you're crossing on our territory. I'm the lead slavegirl... and you're a newcomer... you must learn your place" she said "Strap her down" she snapped and her friends pulled poor Rachel down. The blackhaired girl placed her ankles in the stocks while the redhead and the brunette forcefully stuck her hands in the slots above her head.
"Now Aayla... we'll teach you to stay away from Master Valerios" she said "The hard way...".

The position that these slaves locked her in was a very familiar one. Rachel was helpless as they forced her arms and legs into the holes in the stocks, firmly locking them in place. "Stay away from Valerios? But I didn't do anything!" she shouted in protest, thinking that no one was around the waterfall to see her playing with the Master. Her feet, wiggling in the stocks, were clad in shoes but there was no doubt that they would be removed very soon.

"Don't play dumb... you seduced him" the leader said.
"Yes... Tatyana is in love with him" the brunette said.
"Silence Vira!" Tatyana snapped.
"I think you need to be punished... and if you go to Valerios about this... if you continue on the path you choose... we'll do this again... and again and again" Tatyana grinned evilly.
Gently she undid her shoes. And than she took a look at her feet.

Rachel was shocked that the slaves knew about what she did with Valerios. "How do you know? Were you spying on us?" she asked Tatyana. Her toes were clenched when the shoes were removed. She knew what was coming.

"Why yes..." she said "My your feet are pretty..." he smiled "No wonder Valerios likes you... he's likes girls with soft pampered feet" she chuckled. "They're even prettier than mine" she said. "You know Marianna here is... quite into this kind of stuff" she said "But she prefers it with women" she said taking a step back. Marianna knelt before Cassandra's feet.
"Get the goat" she said to a friend "Meanwhile...". Walking to a table she took a huge ostriche feather and handed it to Marianna. The girl was horny as hell... she looked bent on making Aayla suffer and Tatyana knew that all too well.

Gently Marianna tied back Cassandra's feet preventing any movement. Blowing some warm air on them. Marianna gave a playful series of licks before moving back and teasing with the tip of a feather.

Tatyana herself gently started to unlace Cassandra's clothing.

(OOC: My character's name is either Rachel or Aayla, not Cassandra :))

Ticklish sensations shot through Rachel's body. Her feet strained to moved away from the feather but to no avail, as the soft, smooth soles fell prey to the agonizing strokes. "Eeeeek..." Rachel bit her lip to stop herself from laughing. "S-s-stop it! Eeeheeheehee!"

She could only watch as Tatyana loosened her clothes as she writhed in ticklish agony. Her large breasts popped out when the laces were undone.

OOC: sorry. (slaps himself) I'm used to rping in forums where the accounts one makes have the name of ones char. Sorry.

IC:

The feather slowly drew circles on the middle of her sole than gently moved to her heel and than back up. Reaching the sensitive arch, it lingered teasingly.
Another of the slave girls pulled back her toes and gently ran a sharp nail over them.

Tatyana chuckled in delight at the suffering she had unleashed on the slavegirl Aayla.
And no marks would be left.
"So what do you say? Will you stay away from him" gently she lowered her dress even more. Taking a brush she gently ran it over her now unbared belly... moving up towards her breasts.

The princess thrashed about in the stocks. "AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rachel screamed when she felt someone raking a nail down her toes. Sucking in her tummy in a futile attempt to avoid the brush, she said quickly, "Yes... HAHAHAHA... Y-Yes I'll stay away from him!" She certainly surrendered to the torture very quickly but that was to be expected from a ticklish girl like herself.

Now Rachel could only hope that Tatyana would let her go.

"Good... if you DO continue flirting with Valerios... than you'll have to endure what comes... again" she giggled evilly and than roughly brushed her nipples.

At Rachel's feet, she felt several feathers raking up and down her soles. At times moving between her toes. 2 girls sat at her feet, a feather in each hand. But the fourth girl... she lowered her mouth and took one big toe in her mouth...

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAHAAAHAHAHAHA!" Rachel shrieked again, shaking her head and bucking violently against the stocks. "NOHOHOHOHO! No more, pleaseheeheeheehee!" She was already covered in sweat.

Tatyana smiled evilly she had to admit. Aayla was stunningly beautiful. And he voice was beautiful.
Her friends seemed to be enjoying all this. Placing her hands in Rachel's armpits he started slowly tickling her there. One of the slavegirls came to sit next to Rachel's belly and placed both hands on her soft smooth belly. Spiderwalking in circles, her nails dug into the tummy of Aayla.

At the other end, Rachel's feet hung out of the stocks. Her left foot still harassed by the long feather. Her right however now suffered treatment from two hands.
Tatyana began to lecture Rachel again.

Maximos Valerios who by fates'accident needed some documents from the basement storagevault, stopped and heard the laughing.
'A slavegirl laughing?' the laugh was indeed familiar. Who could it be? Had Tatyana been nasty again. That girl... always getting in trouble.
He liked Tatyana but she could really be cruel at times. She didn't really hurt people but she had a very sharp tongue and she could be really snappy.
It had gotten her in trouble before.
A few times though... she had manoeuvered herself deliberately in a position where Valerios had been forced to administer the punishment. Tacidius had warned him not to get into an affaire with another slavegirl... it'd be trouble. Ever since... things got complex. All of them seemed to act subtly around him and his father... .
Peeking through the door... he saw something marvellous.
4 beautiful women were tickling the woman of his dreams.

Listening to Tatyana's speech... Maximos Valerios soon understood what was going on. It flattered his ego... but obviously they were not aware Aayla was Rachel. And not a slave... but a princess.
He'd step in... but... first he'd observe a moment. Two minutes and he'd step in. Than he'd Rachel think of a fitting punishment.

Hysterical laughter filled the room. Rachel, unaware that Valerios was secretly watching, pleaded for mercy as tears rolled down her cheeks. "PLEEEHEEHEEHEEHEESSSSE STOP! Hahahahaha AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!" She was being tickled in every possible spot by a whole group of nasty slavegirls. Her lovely feet curled with each stroke of a feather or finger, while she squirmed helplessly on the stocks. At one point, a stream of pee ran down her legs.

Rachel did not know how much time had passed. She could tell the girls that she was a princess, but why would they believe her? What were the chances that a real princess would drop by at this manor, initially introduced as a slave, and seduce the son of the master? All that mattered now was that they were punishing her for her display at the waterfall.

Valerios couldn't watch no more. It was getting too bad on Rachel. And though he was highly aroused... it wasn't right of him. He unlocked the door and entered.

The slavegirls froze. Standing lightly dressed in incriminating poses all around poor Aayla.
"..." Maximos looked at them angrily "I overheard it all... get her out of there now!" he said.
Tatyana went beetred. And scared she complied.
"To the back of the room and keep standing there.
The women complied scared. They expected severe punishment. They were treated very well but with what they just did... a beating was quite possible.

Valerios smiled at Rachel. "Well I guess i got my show after all... though next time... let me do the tickling..." he said teasingly. He aided her in getting off the table. Holding her hand gently. Supporting her a bit.

He looked at the slavegirls. Behind them the goat could be heard. Valerios turned around and noticed the brine ready for use.
Pointing at them, he spoke to Rachel. "I think you deserve a chance at payback... what do you suggest?".

Finally, Valerios came to her rescue, and fortunately without taking advantage of her while she was in the stocks. Having been tickled until she wet herself, Rachel was determined to return the favour. Although she had never tickled anyone before, she could be as sadistic as any torturer because she knew where the most ticklish spots were. "Thank you, Valerios. You came in just in time. I thought I was going to be tickled to death by these girls." she said while catching her breath, standing naked in front of the young master. It was not as if he had not already seen her without clothes.

A part of her wanted to spare the slaves from their punishment; after all, being a slavegirl was not an easy life. But Rachel wanted to let Tatyana know that no slave could tickle torture a princess without consequences. "I want her in the stocks." she said to Valerios, pointing at Tatyana.

"Alright..." Valerios said with a grin.
"Please... Master I... I..." Tatyana said.
"Obey..." he pointed at the stocks "And i'll 'forget' to mention all this to my father..." he said.
Tatyana swallowed. The other girls were nervous as hell.
Slowly she sat down in the stocks. Maximos closed it and pulled her arms up. Locking her down. Tying her big toes back. He than took a step back.
"She's all yours" he smiled, handing her the brine, the feather and the brush. "Go ahead... just don't hurt her..." he said. Tatyana looked pleadingly at him "Please Master Valerios. You know i can't stand it... . I was just jealous...".

Rachel did not miss her chance. She started with the feather first, holding one of Tatyana's feet and gently running the tip up and down her soles. Her other hand let go of the foot so that she could rake the slavegirl's other sole with her nails, sliding them across the toes and circling the arch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back