• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 07 - Bisanthium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
New Day/Location Thread.

Last edited:
((sorry for posting in the unopen thread, but when can I post? :) ))

(same here. Pm me k :) btw i'll be on less till 1 february)

Cassandra is not back yet, eh?
I'll have to do something then.

I'll see if I have enough time to continue roleplaying. Isn't this the thread that takes place a day after Rilina was brought to Thane and Meira's tent?

cassandra said:
I'll see if I have enough time to continue roleplaying. Isn't this the thread that takes place a day after Rilina was brought to Thane and Meira's tent?
If you can't play, I'll put the game on temporary hold.

I don't really know in advance if I'll be absent. But since I'm here right now, and Darth Vegeta is here, we can wait for Rilina to join in.

Kalamos, shall we continue Rilina, Meira and Thane's part of the story now or is there anything you want to add?

Nothing. You can go on with both/either storylines.
About Valerios: you can disregard bloodloss from Day 07 - N. Tharagya, roleplay his wounds, or assume he got some help somehow, and have parties meet up somewhere.

I'm closing down Day 07 - N. Tharagya.

Closed.
Append new Actions here.

Story resumes a couple of hours after Kymis, Noelle, Rachel and Valerios [plus Saphyr] enter Bisanthium.
We assume they managed to pass past the gates, just before the curfew.

Careful with storylines: two different parties, two different storylines, same place.

Post titles describing location and chars involved and no ooc'ing would be adviced? (hopeful look)

Yeah, that would be advisable.
I'm not going to enforce anything though.
You guys make a mess, you guys fix it. ;)

*This* is the new thread.
It's open and going.
Cassandra is back so you won't be needing bells and whistles, crisp graphics or verbose introductions.
Just resume playing where you last left off.

If you *can* remember where you last left off, that is...
Do you remember that, don't you, guys? ;)

I checked the previous topic with Meira, Rilina and Thane in it. That was two in-game days ago, so we can assume that Meira kept Rilina shackled or tied up in the same tent, naked, her feet still in stocks. She still wants Rilina to confess to crimes she did not commit.

After *two* days?
Rilina must be starving, to say the least.

It's up to you Cassandra: either you create another thread, so you guys won't mix story-lines up, or you simply resume playing, notifying involved players who's on and who's not.

My duty here is over: you can play on, guys.
Call me when you need... mmm...
Just play on.

;)

Bisthanium's Local Inn

"What a day...and the job still isnt done" I thought.

I walk in, dropping a pouch of septums on the counter.

The clerk looks at the bag with greed.

"I need a room for me and ...my associates." I say.

"W-well we have just room for you ma'am"

Smirking "Thank you"

The others head up to the room while I pull Sephyr aside.

"I suppose I'll go tell Denwyn that the "package" is here."
I tell here

Sephyr:"Well cant we just tell him tommorrow morning?"

"I rather not. I dont want the hassle of watching them if the bandits decide to show up here in the city."
I tell her

Sephyr:"Cmon...look at what we've been through. We deserve some rest."

"No, in fact, I'll have you tell Denwyn. Make sure they'll all situated, then leave during the night. Hoperfully, they'll be off our hands but tommorrow morning." I say

The city: Valerios, Rachel and others

Valerios sighed. Sitting on his horse, he rode into the city with the others.
He still felt a bit weak. He should be getting back to his domain though.
He frowned, this was not going as planned.
The Centurion looked around. Was there a garrisson nearby. He looked around.
Perhaps if he found some cityguards...

Getting off his horse, he joined the others and approached Rachel. "We need to talk" he whsipered in her ear. "Later.." he said. The other women were dealing with the Innkeeper it seemed.

Last edited:
Commander's Tent: Meira, Rillina, Thane

Thane poured in another glass for his love and handed it to her.
"You know don't you think we should stop... the girl's halfdead... she needs some rest" he said looking at Meira. He kissed her neck teasingly.

The city...

"What is it, Valerios?" Rachel asked, lowering her voice just as Valerios had. She was tired from everything that just happened, but still aware that she should not let her guard down just yet. Especially since she was back in Bisanthium, a city where she encountered more than her share of trouble during her last visit.

Commander's Tent...

Meira leaned her head back when she felt Thane's lips on her neck. She glanced at Rilina, the poor slave whom she had been tormenting for two days. She did remember to feed her with leftovers from her meals as well as Thane's; a dead slave is not fun to play with. If Rilina looked half dead, it must be from exhaustion.

Taking sips from the glass, Meira walked over to Rilina, whose feet were still in the stocks. Her arms dangled above her head, secured to a pair of shackles that hung from the top of a wooden post behind her body. "Yes, I think the poor girl needs a rest." The torturess said, "But what should we do with her for now?"

(OOC: That's two separate storylines that should not be mixed up.)

Outside tavern: Valerios, Rachel

Going away from the others, holding Rachel's hand, Valerios spoke "Perhaps we should leave. We can give them a reward now or later but... it is very likely they too are bounty hunters out for a profit" he said.
"Just because we're in the capital that doesn't mean we are safe after all... as far as we know... our enemies are to be found here" he said.
"Perhaps we should approach some friends of mine that live here" he said maintaining a whisper.

Tent: Thane, Meira,...

Magnus frowned "Let me..." he unbuckled the slave and carefully placed her onto a warm animalskin. He tied her hands behind her back and tied that to the main pole of the tent. "Let her rest" he said as he rose up.
"..." he looked at the pretty little slave and than back at Meira.
"So what now?".

After 2 days Rilina is half dead from the tickling, her cheeks stained with the tears of laughter and her body limp with the exertion. She gives an almost inaudible and thankful whimper when she is layed out on the animal skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back