• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turkeys? They're fat bastard chickens, they are!

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I think I hear people saying "about frigging time" as I'm posting this! Anyway, I've notched up two quick little Christmas cards here, so have a look...

xmarse.jpg

Me being my over-enthusiastic, dopy self as usual, at Father Christmas' expense...

xmasgals.jpg

Here's Kaysie (yes, she's dyed her hair blonde now), Rosa, Selis and B about to make the frequently miserable Kitty a bit happy on this festive season. On a few side notes, from now on until she dyes her hair again, I'll be drawing Kaysie blonde. Methinks she might be the Bulma of the group. Also, I saw Rosa Christmas shopping yesterday. She's petite but cute as ever (and I was too shy to talk to her!)

Well, all I can say is enjoy your Christmas. I know I am. My gastronomic senses will be in overload tomorrow, so I won't be here then! Another little "unknown" fact is that I made my tickling community debut right here in the TMF 3 years ago! So, I'll be making a special pic for that soon. In the meantime, Happy Christmas everyone!

Poisonous Monkey

PS: Vote for me in the Golden Feather awards under best original artist. :p

lmao! very good cards indeed.

i love the missile-toe ankle bracelet on kitty.

mind if i send some last minute "Christm-arse" cards with these 2? i love them, keep up the great work.

p.s. i'm a huge fan of your work, mate.

grippedchimp said:
Another little "unknown" fact is that I made my tickling community debut right here in the TMF 3 years ago!
Hey gripped, today is my 3rd TMF anniversary, too! Let's toast to the occasion! ;)

PS: I love your 4 on 1 pic! :cool:

Re: lmao! very good cards indeed.

Master Cartman said:
mind if i send some last minute "Christm-arse" cards with these 2? i love them, keep up the great work.

Sure, use them. And that's actually holly on her ankles!

And Hal, let's break out the champers!

I like the first one best!

I just love you're kind of humor combined with the funny facial expressions of your charakters.
The "GET ORF :xlime:" is just too good!

Thanks for the great pics!

I really like the second one...so tempting...mmm...

Happy Holidays! :D

Chimp...

is back! The nr 1 TMF artist strikes again! Can't wait for an update in your group!

Ya crack me up, Chimp! Those fat bastard chickens would have been the US national bird, if Ben Franklin would have had his way. With so many people asking Santa for the same things, I wonder if anyone really got them?

As always, I enjoy your work not only for the art, but also for the humor you inject into it! Maligayang Pasko!

PS: That Selis is hotter than a spark plug!

Rxx

wow.

laughed at the title. (snickered, in truth)
drooled over the second picture (selis is sooo cute! not to mention the other girls in their chrissie wear...ravishing!)
laughed at the first (pfft... Git ORF!)
clapped and did the happy dance.
celebrated 3 years of you being a kick-arse artist and continuously putting hacks like myself to shame.
did the happy dance again.
wished i had ordered those items from kringle (ferverently!)
wished everyone on the TMF a merry capitalistmas!

care to add to that checklist?

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back