• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two seperate tickle fetishes?

tickler118

TMF Regular
Hey everyone, I haven't been here much recently but that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking a lot about tickling.

And since I have been thinking, I've come to the conclusion that being a tickler and being a ticklee are surely two different types of fetish.

Personally, I only like tickling others and I know that if I was put in a 'lee type situation it wouldn't do much for me, if anything.

Others will be the polar opposite of me in that they only like to be tickled.

These, to me are two completely different sets of preferences. Ok they are both branded as tickling but aren't they two seperate desires altogether?

What I also find is that a large majority of males seem to lean towards being a 'ler and and they majority of females seem to be 'lees. That to me seems to be very convenient!

As I said, I consider the two to be completely seperate fetishes and find it amazing that there are people who love tickling and only tickling and that there are others to counter-act that and love to be tickled. If one group of these people didn't exist then this fetish would be disastrous.

Doesn't anyone else find it to be an amazing coincidence that there are people who have either the desire to tickle or be tickled from a very young age, not even knowing that the other group exists?

I don't even know what I'm getting at but just thought I'd share what's inside my head! Please add to this if you have any similar thoughts.

tickler118, you provide and interesting and different perspective that I've not thought much about.

Im not sure I agree that ticklee and tickler is two different types of fetishes. To me, I see them both as being under the whole "umbrella" if you will, of the tickling fetish. A person enjoys the tickling fetish, and some enjoy either only being the tickler, or only themselves being tickled. Due to the fact that they both fall under the tickling subject, I consider them to be one fetish entirely.

I'm sure others will have different perspectives about this, but what I described is just how I see it.

Good topic. I will be very interested to see the replies to this.

Mitch

I agree, great topic. I see where you are coming from, but I still see tickling as one big fetish. But considering I enjoy being both a 'lee and a 'ler, I suppose I may be slightly bias.

Same here ,..actually i thought only ticklers existed ,..then i got a computer and wow ,..two sides to the coin...it,s awesome ,..a ying to the yang ..so to speak...

Attachments

• The-Mask a tommy gun.JPEG
    The-Mask a tommy gun.JPEG
    38.9 KB · Views: 1
How, then, would you define those people who enjoy both? Do they have two separate fetishes?

Interesting topic, but I think we might be arguing semantics. You might say that a tickler has a tickling and a dominance fetish, while a ticklee has a tickling and a submission fetish.

Let's see what some others think.

How, then, would you define those people who enjoy both? Do they have two separate fetishes?

Interesting topic, but I think we might be arguing semantics. You might say that a tickler has a tickling and a dominance fetish, while a ticklee has a tickling and a submission fetish.

Let's see what some others think.

Yup. I generally regard people with tickling fetishes as people who get off on a power dynamic, with tickling as the preferred expression of that for whatever reason. That's how lees and lers can be seen to share one fetish.

i will deffinately agree with you on the fact that males are more lers and females more lee's...

If one group of these people didn't exist then this fetish would be disastrous.

This fetish IS disastrous, because there are too many lers and not enough lees. :)

Well as a switch and a male switch I see it in 2 ways. First there is the control thing. I like to be in control but sometimes I like to loose control and be at somewones mercy. Tickling to me is just harmless fun. It can be flerty and also playful. As a ler I enjoy the phycological game of one-ups-menship on another person especialy if there is a form of struggle and as a lee, well I just like to laugh and when I have a girl tickling me there is nothing more sexey to me then the big wide sedistic grin on her face and she has me squirming uder her fingers. Yes I want the ticking to stop when I am getting it but not right away, plus the complte lack off stress I feel after makes me always want more. I see both sides to this and can see why one would put just being a ler or just being a lee into their own fetish. I know for me being a lee, makes me a better ler because when I tickle, I tickle the way I know whould send me into histerics if it was being done to me. I'm ticklish, so if it works on me, chances are it will work on others.

I generally regard people with tickling fetishes as people who get off on a power dynamic, with tickling as the preferred expression of that for whatever reason. That's how lees and lers can be seen to share one fetish.

^I wholeheartedly agree. There's a reason they refer to it as 'sado-masochism' in one breath, after all. I find it's the same with tickling, either as the 'ler or 'lee; giving and receiving are not mutually exclusive desires.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back