• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Asian Ayla Gets Stretched Out For Another Naked Tickle Session - Hot!!

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
Here's a preview for tiny asian cutie Ayla's second nude tickle session! She hated being stretched out and tickled in the first one, but it was very popular so I thought we should do it again!

image1tud.jpg

image3oe.jpg

This time she starts out in a skimpy knit dress, which soon comes off for some tickling on her naked body. There is also a little nipple tickling with the toothbrush in this one, which was requested after the last time...Ayla hated this but hopefully people will like it! Her bare feet get baby lotioned and tickled with fingers and brushes at the end too. All in all, it was an intense tickling experience for Ayla and a very hot scene - I hope you enjoy it. The full version is available from the UK Tickling store now!

:wub:

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3946965044/Ayla_Naked_HD_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ifati34h8h2eunz

Attachments

• Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 261
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 330
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 197
  • Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 289
  • Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:
:bubbleheart::bubbleheart::bubbleheart:

Attachments

• Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 325
  • Image20.jpg
    Image20.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 287
  • Image22.jpg
    Image22.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 256
  • Image24.jpg
    Image24.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 338
  • Image28.jpg
    Image28.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 461
...and before I forget, a very Happy 2012 to one and all - lets hope its a good one!! :couch:

Attachments

• Image23.jpg
    Image23.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 341
  • Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 277
  • Image36.jpg
    Image36.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 429
  • Image42.jpg
    Image42.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 271
  • Image43.jpg
    Image43.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 438
I'm a member of your site and was wondering why these clips aren't available to members? Do you plan on doing this in the near future?
I don't mind paying to be a member because I enjoy your material but it seems to me like double dipping. I get that you have material exclusive to members but when I signed up I was under the impression that clips 4 sale material would be available
Thanks

Be still my beating heart... Happy New Year indeed, sir! Thank you!

I'm a member of your site and was wondering why these clips aren't available to members? Do you plan on doing this in the near future?
I don't mind paying to be a member because I enjoy your material but it seems to me like double dipping. I get that you have material exclusive to members but when I signed up I was under the impression that clips 4 sale material would be available
Thanks

Hi Todd, thanks for your comments. I did try to make it as clear as I could to people that the members site would be different and contain different clips to my clips4sale stores, along with with image sets and other extras that I wouldn't be able to offer up on C4S anyway. That's always been the aim of the site and it will continue to be in the future too - I'm sorry if you misunderstood how the site works.

With regard to 'double dipping', the site is offering all exclusive content - i.e. clips that won't have been bought previously therefore there is no danger of people signing up and then realising they have paid for the same clips on C4S already! If I were just offering the same content on both I would effectively be selling the same thing twice.

Members websites don't appeal to everyone as some people prefer to just buy the individual clips they want. I will continue to be a clip seller as before, but now have a website that offers additional clips and pics for a single monthly membership - it isn't intended to replace my C4S but gives people an archive of fully exclusive content and twice weekly updates for a monthly fee. It will be for some people and not for others but I hope those that enjoy the extra material will stick with it!

that was fantastic. she's a dream lady! i almost lost it, lol, and that's never happened before! keep up the great work, and try a f/m some time soon.

steve

Ah, I see signs of the old Ayla. In many recent videos, she seems to scream a lot. While I am sure that there are those who like squealing, I prefer the giggly Ayla we see in this video.

nimrod

happy for the brief nipple tickling; but when we will see the other asian gal playing with Ayla's feet and nipples using her tongue ? :)

happy for the brief nipple tickling; but when we will see the other asian gal playing with Ayla's feet and nipples using her tongue ? :)

Oh man I would kill for that. And also Ayla getting revenge on the other Asian girl in the same fashion! But this is also amazing!!

Awesome Lee, Ayla has a Very Hot Body!!!
I love her cute laugh, and her feet look Yummy!!!
Man she is so Sexy when she is being Tickle Tortured!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Ah, I see signs of the old Ayla. In many recent videos, she seems to scream a lot. While I am sure that there are those who like squealing, I prefer the giggly Ayla we see in this video.

nimrod

I think it's because this was the third tickle scene we filmed that day (including the three-girl) and her energy levels were running low! Unfortunately the she can't help the screaming....I guess she just needs to be completely exhausted!

I'm so glad you get Ayla as a regular. Is there any chance of her doing a double-nude shoot with Tigerr?

Turtelboy.....do any of your sexy models get aroused from being tickled?

I'm so glad you get Ayla as a regular. Is there any chance of her doing a double-nude shoot with Tigerr?

It's entirely possible...its just a case of seeing whether they would both be available on the same day. Tigerr is coming back in about a month but I'm not sure if Ayla is free around the same time - I can try and find out though!

Turtelboy.....do any of your sexy models get aroused from being tickled?

Hi Josh, I answered this one for you in the other post :)

It's entirely possible...its just a case of seeing whether they would both be available on the same day. Tigerr is coming back in about a month but I'm not sure if Ayla is free around the same time - I can try and find out though!

I know that would be a long shot but that scene sounds awesome

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back