• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Candice's Hot Foot Tickle Session! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi all,
This cute little scene features yet another UK Tickling debut for another hot UK glamour star! This time, hot blonde Candice Collyer has her first ever tickle session as she's cuffed to the medical chair for a (mostly) foot tickle session. Candice seemed to think she wouldn't be ticklish to start with (she was wrong!) and then suddenly became very apprehensive right before we started! Her feet (and especially toes) are very ticklish as are her knees and ribs...Candice assures me that her armpits aren't ticklish and so we didn't really go there in this short scene - if I have a longer shoot with her next time though I'll be sure to check!

image121l.jpg

Candice kept tensing and holding her breath, trying not to laugh in this one, so its pretty cute when she keeps cracking up and losing control :) She's a tough (and fascinating) lady...a former professional gymnast, she told me she actually broke her back when she was younger - and made a full recovery. She's also worked as a stuntgirl, so no wonder she put up a good fight lol! Her gymnastics experience also means she has some seriously strong and flexible toes :)

This one has nylons, barefeet, babylotion, brushes and the electric toothbrush right under Candice's super-long toes. The full version's available from the clipstore at www.uktickling.com now folks - I hope you like it! Candice will be making her return to UK Tickling very soon!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2727741403/Candice_Hot_Foot_HD_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2L9QTHAC

Very nice, she looks very familiar, like someone I know.

Thanks :) If you're in the UK you might know her from her modelling and appearances at motorsports events etc as she's quite a regular at all the car and bike shows

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back