• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *F/M Clips Update Thread!*

Oh fuck, good stuff.

Glad you like it!

Love the idea of models getting revenge on you! Gotta be hours of possible footage (pardon the pun!) there!!!

Never thought we'd see you tickled, looks like Rachelle's having a blast there :D

I've actually been shooting a lot of fresh F/M content with some regular models recently - some just to experiment, some for customs, and some for future releases. So far, Katie, Sophia Lee, Ayla and Jade have all had a chance to get some revenge. Putting myself in the clips makes it a lot easier to organise and shoot F/M scenes (plus the models really do enjoy getting me back!) The Rachelle scene was very popular and if there's enough demand for more, I may look at setting up a separate F/M store in the future. For now though I'm putting together a new F/M customs mailing list - if you'd like to be added just drop me a message :)

Here's some from a Katie custom:

Here's Sophia's first F/M scene. I've hardly ever used Sophia as a tickler in clips since she'd never seemed all that confident at doing the tickling - so I got a shock with this one as she turned out to be an amazing tickler! I don't know what it is about her technique...maybe it's just because she was getting her own back on me and having a good time but she really got me bad on the body!

Wow, they look really good. Will you put them to your store soon?

Yeah these look awesome good sir!! Hope to see some previews soon!

Thanks. Some will be released, depending on demand. Not sure which ones or which order at the minute. Here's some of Ayla's first F/M scene with me - naturally she does a great job and enjoys being the 'ler...a lot! :)

Second shoot was even better I think - longer nails and meaner tickling! There's some lickling in these scenes too..

Feet:

Body:

...she knows I have a particular phobia about anyone touching my belly button (not ticklish it just really freaks me out), so she kept going there and teasing me, generally being really evil for all the many, many times she's been tortured! She even put her tongue in there lol

Not going to lie, I’m a million times jealous! Love your work!! Thanks for all you do! Can’t wait to see what’s next!

This last scene was Ayla's choice - she got to choose exactly what we did, how I was tied and tickled etc. It's definitely the hottest one!

Wow!!! These sessions look amazing and the models are getting their own back on you Turtleboy. Without watching the previews yet, you look very ticklish especially when Ayla tickles your feet in sheer socks. Is the tickling worse with the sheer socks on or when you are barefoot and Ayla applies the cream on your soles? Your reactions seem more violent when the models tickle your feet on sheer socks, and I ask because I have never tried it. Belly button is usually a sensitive spot.

Regarding F/M scenes they are great and your work is very nice. I wonder if the models could talk their boyfriends or sometimes their own fathers into doing a tickle session (with revenges on the girls of course), it would increase the number of male models getting tickled on your videos.

Wow!!! These sessions look amazing and the models are getting their own back on you Turtleboy. Without watching the previews yet, you look very ticklish especially when Ayla tickles your feet in sheer socks. Is the tickling worse with the sheer socks on or when you are barefoot and Ayla applies the cream on your soles? Your reactions seem more violent when the models tickle your feet on sheer socks, and I ask because I have never tried it. Belly button is usually a sensitive spot.

It's hard to say which tickles more actually - I think it depends on the model and technique :) Body is definitely the worst for me overall but feet can be bad too!

Here's some samples of Ayla tickle scenes. Two different clips of the foot tickling:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zhf276wn7l1gfml/ayla fm2 sample 1080.wmv?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oc42bcjzvpusf1z/ayla fm sample 3 1080.wmv?dl=0

Attachments

• Ayla FM2 Mini Sample2.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 322
  • Ayla FM Sample 3 Mini.wmv
    3.9 MB · Views: 170
  • Image109.jpg
    Image109.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Image104.jpg
    Image104.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Image98.jpg
    Image98.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 106

Attachments

• Image93.jpg
    Image93.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Image97.jpg
    Image97.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Image37.jpg
    Image37.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 62
  • Ayla FM 1 Mini Sample.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 184
  • Ayla FM4 Sample Mini.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:
These are amazing! Great work good sir!

Here's Jade's first FM scenes. She was the most excited to get her own back of any model so far...she even was planning it in advance lol. She loved it and she's a great tickler too!

Feet:

Body:

Including baby lotion, nipple licking and head tickling...she even pinned me with her legs!

Just curious, out of all the models you've let get revenge on you, who do you think was the meanest tickler?

Oh man, Jade makes an amazing looking tickler, (un)lucky for you :D

And an amazing tickler :)

I really love this. Any chance to see a M/M nylon tickling clip??

No plans to shoot any M/M I'm afraid

Just curious, out of all the models you've let get revenge on you, who do you think was the meanest tickler?

Hard to say the who is the meanest but would probably be between Ayla, Jade and Naia...that said, Sophia was very mean at times too!

Some samples of Naia getting her own back after a brual tickle scene!

Liz and Storm team up to tickle me in the stocks - feet first and then they got my body at the end!

turtleboy, you're quite a lucky man for getting to tickle and be tickled by so many beautiful women.

Being tickled by Ayla and Jade must've been amazing! The way they are both teasing you is awesome. Any plans to do any naked clips? Think that would be great for everyone ;)

turtleboy, you're quite a lucky man for getting to tickle and be tickled by so many beautiful women.

Being tickled by Ayla and Jade must've been amazing! The way they are both teasing you is awesome. Any plans to do any naked clips? Think that would be great for everyone ;)

It's a tough job but someone's got to do it! Actually, sometimes it really is :) No plans for naked scenes but could be done for a custom!

Meanwhile, here's Rachelle getting me again - a two parter this time with a challenge clip and then a 15 minute full body tickling forfeit! I don't think any model gets as much satisfaction out of making me suffer than Rachelle...she enjoyed this one, even more than the first time! :)

Here's Jade's first FM scenes. She was the most excited to get her own back of any model so far...she even was planning it in advance lol. She loved it and she's a great tickler too!

Feet:

Body:

Including baby lotion, nipple licking and head tickling...she even pinned me with her legs!

Is this in the clip store, i can't find it.

Hi turtleboy. When are the Rachelle clips going to be available for purchase? And is there any chance 2 of my personal other favorite lers in Lauren-Louise and Emerald could make a return to tickling action any time soon?! Keep up the great work!

Is this in the clip store, i can't find it.

Not yet but it will be

Hi turtleboy. When are the Rachelle clips going to be available for purchase? And is there any chance 2 of my personal other favorite lers in Lauren-Louise and Emerald could make a return to tickling action any time soon?! Keep up the great work!

I'm not sure. Rachelle and Scarlot's FF/M clips may be coming up first now it was a revenge scene after they were tickled together! I have some new clips with Lauren coming up including some F/M tickling :)

Rachelle and Scarlot get me back - feet first:

...and body double-teamed - they're a mean duo and really enjoyed this!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back