• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: FREE CLIP (Something different!) 'Monica's Bad Day' (NYLONS)

..and this is why it is not possible to please everyone :)

Damn, I hate to prove you wrong Turtleboy..... but you can can't be right all the time.

This clip was utterly FANTASTIC! I am fully pleased!

It was probably the best "plotted" clip, with no words or bad acting, ever done. (FINALLY, this is what I've been talking about this past decade - you can have plot, and not a crappy story or cheesy acting.)

Perfect dress, PERFECT pantyhose, nice shoes, nice set, angles, ticklish model........

I hope you reconsider and try a few more later on down the line.

I have to say, I loved it! The build up and the fact that it was virtually silent until the tickling. I like this new direction. It's fresh. :)

I have to say, I loved it! The build up and the fact that it was virtually silent until the tickling. I like this new direction. It's fresh. :)

Thank you TT, I'm really glad you liked the style of it!

I have never replied to a clip before.. this is probably first time replying to a clip, so to that end I gotta say I LOVED this! The plot adds such a great element to it that entices the fantasy even more... It was not cheesy by any means and was just perfect!

Damn, I hate to prove you wrong Turtleboy..... but you can can't be right all the time.

This clip was utterly FANTASTIC! I am fully pleased!

It was probably the best "plotted" clip, with no words or bad acting, ever done. (FINALLY, this is what I've been talking about this past decade - you can have plot, and not a crappy story or cheesy acting.)

Perfect dress, PERFECT pantyhose, nice shoes, nice set, angles, ticklish model........

I hope you reconsider and try a few more later on down the line.

Thanks Mabus, I know this is something you've requested before so I'm glad it was to your liking!

I may look at doing another at some point but to be honest, it took a couple of hours shooting and many long hours editing just to produce these 6 minutes (it didn't help that I had to re-record the first 2 minutes of audio later on!) I thought it made for a nice give-away but I don't think it would be practical for me to produce these kind of clips for release as I would always want to put a lot of work into making them look right....when I have a spare day and feel creative though, you never know! ;)

..and I did manage to get the badger as well - just couldn't find the waders in my size :D

Hmmm? Maybe I shouldn't have published that information on a public forum... ;)

As for the Monica clip, it was an interesting diversion from your normal style which clearly took a lot of effort to produce but the results are fantastic.

i liked scenarii as in the old tickling movies so for me this clips is a kind i like a lot (btw i don't really aggree with the 'fake way' you feel about it because when tickling is on it s on ! whatever is around before and after)
you did it great at montage, showing the stairs, the pouder, the MUSIC ! aso ... /... (nearly waiting for the kat of "ALLIEN" ! lol)
critic ? maybe miss a little bit of the attack of the tickler ...
GREAT JOB ! thanks !

:( the rapidshare link doesn't work for me, says the download doesn't exist. And the other one will download, but won't open saying it's corrupt...makes me a sad panda cause I really wanna see it

:( the rapidshare link doesn't work for me, says the download doesn't exist. And the other one will download, but won't open saying it's corrupt...makes me a sad panda cause I really wanna see it

Hi Ed, both the links are active - I'm guessing it probably didn't download fully if it didn't open, so maybe try again!

As for the Monica clip, it was an interesting diversion from your normal style which clearly took a lot of effort to produce but the results are fantastic.

Thanks Sclub!

Dear Turtleboy

fantastic photos, phantastic Monica....but both download files ´re not working

cheers

Dear Turtleboy

fantastic photos, phantastic Monica....but both download files ´re not working

cheers

Thanks..the filefactory link expired (they go dead if the file isn't downloaded for a few days) The rapid link is still working fine, but you may have to try a few times! :)

Thanks Sclub :)

i liked scenarii as in the old tickling movies so for me this clips is a kind i like a lot (btw i don't really aggree with the 'fake way' you feel about it because when tickling is on it s on ! whatever is around before and after)
you did it great at montage, showing the stairs, the pouder, the MUSIC ! aso ... /... (nearly waiting for the kat of "ALLIEN" ! lol)
critic ? maybe miss a little bit of the attack of the tickler ...
GREAT JOB ! thanks !

I'm glad it worked for you - thanks for your comments icekeepers :)

hi
thanks for this.. it's very kind of you to give out a free clip.
I was wondering if you would do storyline stuff if requested for as paid custom work?
Keep up the great work

hi
thanks for this.. it's very kind of you to give out a free clip.
I was wondering if you would do storyline stuff if requested for as paid custom work?
Keep up the great work

You're welcome :) Potentially yes I could, although it would really depend on what was required...something like the above clip can take a lot of time to put together!

Btw, are you able to do the same update to Monica full...:D

I don't understand what you are asking?

I realize this is an old post but any plans to do something similar in the future? The scenario clips are a nice change at times. Regardless your stuff is always awesome.

Thanks.

Does anyone have this clip? Can it be re-uploaded please?? I never got the chance to see it and I don't see it anywhere either.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back