• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Ruby Gets Wrapped Up & Tickled Out Of Her Mind! (NYLONS, BARE, TOPLESS)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
UK Tickling: Ruby Gets Wrapped Up & Tickled Out Of Her Mind! (NYLONS, BARE, TOPLESS)

Those of you who know Ruby Summers from her many previous appearances at UK Tickling will know she is one of the most ticklish you could ever meet - literally, from head to foot, everything tickles! :) In this one, I decided to try something a little different and (after a couple of requests) thought it'd be fun to tape her up and wrap her on the massage chair - it was! :D

After covering Ruby with nylons and wrapping her up with gaffa tape, she gets secured on the chair with a roll and a half of clingfilm. Whilst not the most flattering position for poor Ruby, I was actually surprised that it managed to keep her in place so well - as she did completely freak out once the tickling started! Her feet and upperbody were unbearably ticklish and I discovered that her neck is actually Ruby's worst spot (if that were possible for her to have a worst spot, lol!) There's some topless moments, lots of nylon tickling (of course) and some nice bare foot tickling in there too - this one is madness from start to finish, and pretty loud at times! Enjoy the long preview - this one is available from the store at www.uktickling.com now!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/612095418/Ruby_Wrapped_HD_Sample_1.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H18A56Y7

pure awesomeness, if you can ever make the clips ipad friendly, your gonna make so much money off of me!!

pure awesomeness, if you can ever make the clips ipad friendly, your gonna make so much money off of me!!

Thank you :) ...I'll certainly bear it in mind although to be honest, that's the first request I've ever had for ipod format clips!

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back