• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Tammy Gets Tammie Back! (F/F, NYLONS, BARE, TOE SUCKING)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
Here's a preview for part 2 of this scene as Tammy Oldham has revenge on Tammie Lee! Tammie is less enthusiastic about being tickled as she finds Tammy's nails unbearable. Tammy turned out to be a great tickler though and is clearly having lots of fun :)

Tammy uses her tongue on Tammie's toes and soles quite a lot in this one - she finds toe sucking really ticklish and it drives her crazy (Tammy is very skilled with her tongue!). There's some great upperbody tickling too, as Tammy gets her ribs, waist, armpits and neck...there's a lot of screaming and swearing. A hot conclusion to this F/F scene..it was a lot of fun and I hope to get Tammy back in for some more two-girl action before long :)

Both parts of this one are in the UK Tickling store now

Preview:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wj3y1e
or:
https://mega.co.nz/#!UlUXyJAb!f7HPtaplGVGAHxMa2GcRI_I0jr0Kp0t00NEwjbuNukk

Attachments

• Image96.jpg
    Image96.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Image100.jpg
    Image100.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 127
  • Image101.jpg
    Image101.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Image105.jpg
    Image105.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 101
  • Image111.jpg
    Image111.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
:2poke:

Attachments

• Image128.jpg
    Image128.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 135
  • Image129.jpg
    Image129.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Image130.jpg
    Image130.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Image121.jpg
    Image121.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Image122.jpg
    Image122.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 99
Awesome! Tammy is even better than I imagined!! Looks great, very ticklish and an evil tickler! Love how she gets Tammie's upperbody, the toe sucking is hot too. Can't wait to see her in more f/f scenes. Something great about hearing a girl say she's gonna piss herself too ;)

A long time ago I asked Rachel Taylor who she'd like to shoot a f/f tickling scene with and she did say Tammy O. Sadly Rachel's not physically up to a shoot anymore but her judgement as usual is spot on.

A long time ago I asked Rachel Taylor who she'd like to shoot a f/f tickling scene with and she did say Tammy O. Sadly Rachel's not physically up to a shoot anymore but her judgement as usual is spot on.

I'd have to agree...she's great fun :) It's a shame Rachel's not up for shooting these days though she's one of the better babeshow models out there!

I'd have to agree...she's great fun :) It's a shame Rachel's not up for shooting these days though she's one of the better babeshow models out there!

It's more a case of not up to shooting but it is a terrible shame. I always thought it would be amazing to see her and Angela from Babeworld being tickled never imaging I actually would and in one case from quite so close! There must have been something in the water as Tammy was a Babeworld babe too. She always reminds of a Tazmanian Devil for some reason...

Your clips are ALWAYS great, but the clip linked to the title isn't correct. It's part one, not the payback that matches the pics, at least on the megs download.

Your clips are ALWAYS great, but the clip linked to the title isn't correct. It's part one, not the payback that matches the pics, at least on the megs download.

Thanks for the heads-up...apologies - right link added now!

Awesome! Tammy is even better than I imagined!! Looks great, very ticklish and an evil tickler! Love how she gets Tammie's upperbody, the toe sucking is hot too. Can't wait to see her in more f/f scenes. Something great about hearing a girl say she's gonna piss herself too ;)

Indeed...Tammie does say that quite a lot when she's being tickled, though it's not happened yet! ;)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back