• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

...had such a full-on week, I forgot to even post a single pic from my fantastic surprise shoot with Tammie Lee last week! Here's a couple for now anyway at least - it was definitely the most ticklish I've ever seen her!!

More news to come - had an amazing shoot with Nina over the weekend (a lot of fun!) and there is some very hot stuff lined up for the next couple of weeks too..watch this space! :)

...had such a full-on week, I forgot to even post a single pic from my fantastic surprise shoot with Tammie Lee last week! Here's a couple for now anyway at least - it was definitely the most ticklish I've ever seen her!!

Tammie seems to have being suffering from a few traumas recently (though the words "Drama Queen" spring to mind for some reason) so maybe this was just the release she needed? I have definitely detected a lightening of her mood since her shoot!

s

Tammie Lee is such a knockout! And I dig the thigh-high stockings she's wearing in those pics! Nice choice :D

In light of all the recent cancelled/postponed shoots I've had (five models in the space of five days!), I decided to do an extra-long shoot with the lovely (and always reliable!) Sarah-Jayne today. I really went to town and we shot loads of footage including some topless stuff - the poor girl got tickled until she could hardly speak...she really didn't deserve it! :)

When is there going to be a preview of this :)

Tammie seems to have being suffering from a few traumas recently (though the words "Drama Queen" spring to mind for some reason) so maybe this was just the release she needed? I have definitely detected a lightening of her mood since her shoot!

s

Tammie Lee is such a knockout! And I dig the thigh-high stockings she's wearing in those pics! Nice choice :D

Cheers guys...you'll like this one!

When is there going to be a preview of this :)

I'll get to work on it soon....just got a few other very hot clips to come first!!

The long-overdue update on forthcoming shoots will be coming up shortly (I promise!!) but before that I wanted to say a quick thanks to Amanda, johnjo and the TMF members who joined us for the second 'open shoot' yesterday! Fun was had by all I think and Amanda was certainly taken to her limit, lol! Unfortunately I won't be releasing any footage from this one as it was filmed as a private custom shoot...but here's a couple of teaser images anyway at least..

Fantastic!! i'm downloading "Sophia's Sexiest Nylon Tease & Tickle"
Thanks for put in store!!! :)

Fantastic!! i'm downloading "Sophia's Sexiest Nylon Tease & Tickle"
Thanks for put in store!!! :)

Great - I hope you enjoy it!

Didn't have time to get the planned forthcoming shoots update in before today's shoot so will do it over the weekend....but I can update on today at least! Zarina is a UK Tickling first on two counts - first asian Indian teen model (complete with braces!) to appear in my clips and (sadly) the first to say she will never do it again! :dropatear She was extremely ticklish and the shoot was almost painful for her I think...we got some great footage though!!

image29.jpg

:wub:

...but before that I wanted to say a quick thanks to Amanda, johnjo and the TMF members who joined us for the second 'open shoot' yesterday! Fun was had by all I think and Amanda was certainly taken to her limit, lol! Unfortunately I won't be releasing any footage from this one as it was filmed as a private custom shoot...but here's a couple of teaser images anyway at least..

I definitely had fun :)

fantastic day. Great people. A very ticklish and exhausted amanda sends her best wishes and thanks to all.

Didn't have time to get the planned forthcoming shoots update in before today's shoot so will do it over the weekend....but I can update on today at least! Zarina is a UK Tickling first on two counts - first asian Indian teen model (complete with braces!) to appear in my clips and (sadly) the first to say she will never do it again! :dropatear She was extremely ticklish and the shoot was almost painful for her I think...we got some great footage though!!

image29.jpg

looks and sounds really awesome! looking forward to the preview and full length clips being released soon. I see you got her armpits, that will do it for me.

fantastic day. Great people. A very ticklish and exhausted amanda sends her best wishes and thanks to all.

I want to give a big thank you to all involved. It certainly was a fantastic day.

s

Zarina is a UK Tickling first on two counts - first asian Indian teen model (complete with braces!) to appear in my clips and (sadly) the first to say she will never do it again! :dropatear She was extremely ticklish and the shoot was almost painful for her I think...we got some great footage though!!

The youth of today - no staying power! :(

s

looks and sounds really awesome! looking forward to the preview and full length clips being released soon. I see you got her armpits, that will do it for me.

Yes I did - I think you'll like it!

The youth of today - no staying power! :(

s

Although she was on the verge of tears, so I can forgive her! I joked with her about it afterwards and she actually said to me: 'I'd be happy to do any kind of shoot with you in the future...just not tickling!' :)

Although she was on the verge of tears, so I can forgive her! I joked with her about it afterwards and she actually said to me: 'I'd be happy to do any kind of shoot with you in the future...just not tickling!' :)

Why not hire her as a tickler?

Why not hire her as a tickler?

It would be a pretty expensive way of doing things I'm afraid - and she lives about a 3 hour train journey away! :D

Coming up tonight....Monica going crazy in the stocks once again!

:wave:

Monica certainly loves... or should that be hates... or SHOULD that be loves being tickled doesn't she! Love her Geordie accent too!

image29.jpg

A pity she won't be getting tickled anymore as she seems a real cutie.

Would love to see you do some kind of Tickle Map of the UK. Monica obviously from North East/ Tyneside and I know you have a number of Midlands area. Any North West or Scottish ticklees yet?

Monica certainly loves... or should that be hates... or SHOULD that be loves being tickled doesn't she! Love her Geordie accent too!

It's fair to say she loves to hate it! :D

A pity she won't be getting tickled anymore as she seems a real cutie.

Would love to see you do some kind of Tickle Map of the UK. Monica obviously from North East/ Tyneside and I know you have a number of Midlands area. Any North West or Scottish ticklees yet?

Well, Zarina is from Manchester actually. I've attached a little early sample of her footage so you can see what you think!

We had Izzy and Ayla's re-match last night and it turned out to be one of the best yet...after yesterday, I still can't decide who is the most ticklish out of the pair of them but I know that each seems to have a knack for tickling the other out of their minds! :D

Happily, we shot much more than last time with two full scenes. The footage was so hot I'll be releasing some of it as soon as possible!

It's fair to say she loves to hate it! :D

Well, Zarina is from Manchester actually. I've attached a little early sample of her footage so you can see what you think!

I think it's fantastic and will be purchasing it whenever it's available!

We had Izzy and Ayla's re-match last night and it turned out to be one of the best yet...after yesterday, I still can't decide who is the most ticklish out of the pair of them but I know that each seems to have a knack for tickling the other out of their minds! :D

Happily, we shot much more than last time with two full scenes. The footage was so hot I'll be releasing some of it as soon as possible!

Very nice job yet again! I see you've invested in some more new furniture. I'd love to know which model asked if you lived there when you only had two pieces of furniture!

s

I think it's fantastic and will be purchasing it whenever it's available!

Great!

Very nice job yet again! I see you've invested in some more new furniture. I'd love to know which model asked if you lived there when you only had two pieces of furniture!

s

Thanks - to tell the truth I can't remember actually, but I know I've been asked that more than once, lol! The first Ayla/Izzy clip should be out this weekend and I'll have early preview up shortly too..

In other news, yet another amazing shoot with Sophia tonight - she just gets more beautiful with every appearance! Amongst other things, it was the first time I've tickled a model wearing a ball gown!

....her I mean, not me! :D

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back