• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Nope I'm afraid not a - massive waste of time sadly...

...apparently Steph thought she would be tickling herself and decided that she wasn't at all ok with the idea of being tickled by me - unfortunately she only realised this a few hours ahead of the shoot! :trainwreck:

These are the pitfalls of hiring models unfortunately, but last night's Izzy shoot was so good it almost made up for today (and I have a feeling tomorrow's shoot will be pretty amazing too!)

Ehhhhh....what's the big deal?

Is anyone else here asking that?

Nothing negative toward you turtleboy, I realize you worked hard, put up with months of failed anticipation...I ...HAVE.....BEEN....THERE!!!!!!

More times than you, I bet. Let me tell you non-video guys.....it never gets easier! It's like being stood up for a date the 20th time. You may get used to it, but it's still a pain.

But I'm looking at her picture...I know you can't tell if someone is ticklish by looking at them....but in this case, I will - I'm going to call sour grapes and say "She doesn't look that ticklish at all!"

And she certainly isn't good looking enough, to me at least, to be worth all that damn trouble for you!

And when you've got even cuter, much more ticklish hotties like Sophia, Sophie, Izzy, Monica, Nina, Samantha, etc. etc. etc. who DO show up, are probably easy to work with since they show up again and again, and you hire them again and again, and are reliable, and throw themselves into it for our entertainment..... I wouldn't be losing much sleep over one "okay" looking model who's wishy washy.....
Hell, getting them in the outfit you want! You ever get hassle over that, or do the models show up and are more eager than you to impress?
(I think about in "Hannibal" when Gary Oldman asked the make up guys to tape his eye open, for a better effect -this is why Gary Oldman has done so many damn movies and directors want to work with him!)
I had a guy show up one time in a different pair of pants.....one reason I never finished that crappy movie.....

If she was a regular who you had a falling out with, or a girl you knew had a laugh that could make your heart stop after 2 seconds, or was fall on the ground ticklish.....I'd be upset if I were you in those cases.

..thankfully the Holly / Red and Keira / Elle shoots both went ahead! The second one nearly didn't due to me being hit by a bug and feeling pretty unwell this weekend (I literally broke out into a rash all over my body within 30 mins of finishing!). I was determined not to cancel though after the delays we've had previously so hopefully the results will be worth it - and hopefully I haven't made the models ill as a result! :)

Hope you get well soon turtleboy.

Ehhhhh....what's the big deal?

Is anyone else here asking that?

Nothing negative toward you turtleboy, I realize you worked hard, put up with months of failed anticipation...I ...HAVE.....BEEN....THERE!!!!!!

More times than you, I bet. Let me tell you non-video guys.....it never gets easier! It's like being stood up for a date the 20th time. You may get used to it, but it's still a pain.

But I'm looking at her picture...I know you can't tell if someone is ticklish by looking at them....but in this case, I will - I'm going to call sour grapes and say "She doesn't look that ticklish at all!"

And she certainly isn't good looking enough, to me at least, to be worth all that damn trouble for you!

And when you've got even cuter, much more ticklish hotties like Sophia, Sophie, Izzy, Monica, Nina, Samantha, etc. etc. etc. who DO show up, are probably easy to work with since they show up again and again, and you hire them again and again, and are reliable, and throw themselves into it for our entertainment..... I wouldn't be losing much sleep over one "okay" looking model who's wishy washy.....
Hell, getting them in the outfit you want! You ever get hassle over that, or do the models show up and are more eager than you to impress?
(I think about in "Hannibal" when Gary Oldman asked the make up guys to tape his eye open, for a better effect -this is why Gary Oldman has done so many damn movies and directors want to work with him!)
I had a guy show up one time in a different pair of pants.....one reason I never finished that crappy movie.....

If she was a regular who you had a falling out with, or a girl you knew had a laugh that could make your heart stop after 2 seconds, or was fall on the ground ticklish.....I'd be upset if I were you in those cases.

Without wishing to point out the obvious, if it wasn't for turtleboy going to the trouble of trying to book new models there would be no Sophia, Sophie, Izzy, Monica, Nina or Samantha! I know Tammy Lee was a pain in the neck to get in but it was well worth it in the end in my opinion. Also, Layla Brown took months of reflection and a canceled shoot before she turned up but again was a real highlight for me.

As for whether Steph is cute enough or looks ticklish enough from a photograph, that is all a mater of conjecture. I personally don't agree with you but you are of course entitled to your opinion.

s

Hope you get well soon turtleboy.

s

Thanks - I am feeling better now!

Re: Steph. The issue wasn't really about the model at all, but the amount if time wasted and the fact that after persuading me to arrange another shoot with her (against my better judgement), she cancelled four hours beforehand, claiming she did not know what was involved (I had previously sent her all the details and a link to my store) It was actually the third time she had cancelled or postponed on me.

Each time it happens it wastes an afternoon, where I have usually had to finish work early or rearrange other commitments. Roughly 40% of the shoots I arrange will get cancelled or postponed at late notice by models - including some of those regular models. It's trial and error really but as Sclub said, I would never get to discover the fantastic girls without going through that process!

In any case, we have at least shot some great stuff so far this week, which I hope will please a few people :) ....and there's more to come with (the reliable) Sophia later today!

Here's a little sampling from the last few days...

:turtle:

Without wishing to point out the obvious, if it wasn't for turtleboy going to the trouble of trying to book new models there would be no Sophia, Sophie, Izzy, Monica, Nina or Samantha! I know Tammy Lee was a pain in the neck to get in but it was well worth it in the end in my opinion. Also, Layla Brown took months of reflection and a canceled shoot before she turned up but again was a real highlight for me.

As for whether Steph is cute enough or looks ticklish enough from a photograph, that is all a mater of conjecture. I personally don't agree with you but you are of course entitled to your opinion.

s

I can't even figure out how you took this, so I'll just elaborate - one of my biggest pet peeves is watching someone bust their ass, and having others who are involved not give their all when they see said ass busting. A director is sweating, working his tail off on a movie, and an actor is just slumming it, giving trouble, being an asshole... pisses me off big time.
You're raising money for someone who needs it, they're fully able bodied....and they're just...sitting there. They're not helping, they're like "uhh, you guys do it all...for me..." That happened to me recently. Me and my coworker who were doing the gracious helping stopped busting our asses.....

And then you wonder - is this person REALLY worth it? I've begged and pleaded for people to help with my movie/video projects, and spent more time asking them and dealing with the run around they give me, and came to realize, "I'd rather have the guy who SHOWS UP than the MAYBE better one, who doesn't." You can't film with someone who's not there. This is also a recent experience I had, spending months trying to convince one of my friends to help me on something, because he had the absolute right look I wanted. I eventually asked another friend, who showed up immediatly, and bam, I was finished! I realized after I should have just asked the friend who showed up first! Would my other friend have been better?

The answer is NO, because if he gave me that much trouble all along, why should I assume he'd kick ass on set and be the best actor I've ever had? He'd give me as much run around on set as he gave me beforehand, and would probably have just left early. And be complaining the whole time - "Why do I need that fake blood on my face? Why do I need that hat? Why do I have to stand there? This is stupid!"

I believe that Steph would probably have been difficult to work with, and therefore NOT given her all, if, after all thse months, she asks such a STUPID question!
I've been there.....you've told someone 27 times what's happening, and they're still like "So, what are we doing again?!" They always give trouble, if they ever show up.....

And I like turtleboy, as we all do, and I don't want to see someone who's working hard to make us what are the best clips out there, fighting and getting majorly frustrated with a flaky, difficult model.
Now if someone can't make it because of legitmate scheduling conflicts, life issues, fine. My star didn't make it at least 10 times, most told in advance, for my convenience, once or twice the day off because something came up. That never bothered me, because I know life happens, and he had showed up previously, so I knew he was good for his word.

lovely pictures, thanks

i love the one of holly reaching up and tickling her own toes... yummy

izzy and keira are stunning as always

it's so great how so many of your amazing models have really embraced tickling and seem to find it fun and saucy

thanks

Thank you for the comments guys..the fact is, I do (and will continue to have to) put up with some flaky models because you can't always know they are until they don't show up (or text you with the aforementioned question a few hours before they are due to shoot). In reality, I never chase models to work with me (I'm very fortunate that I haven't needed to yet) and I actually overlook a lot of the girls that contact me about shooting - especially if they don't have good references. Unfortunately, there isn't a completely fool-proof way of screening out the time wasters however.

I think Izzy postponed 2 or 3 shoots before I finally shot with her for the first time - she then turned out to be one of my best models and a joy to work with. Bella (Elena) cancelled 3 weeks in a row and then did a shoot for free to make up for it, so sometimes patience pays off. It's all just swings and roundabouts (as we say in the UK), but even the most patient producer will end up banging his head against a wall sometimes!

On a happy note however, one TMF'er came in to tickle the lovely Sophia today - and I have to say, he did a very good job of it too...poor girl, lol! :)

Well I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from, turtleboy.

I'm also glad you don't stress too much over no shows.

(There's a thread right now about a guy stressing over a hot chick he met who didn't return his facebook message, on that note....some people just don't care.)

Luckily you found, very beautiful models I must say, who do care.
I hope you can find time to try to shoot with the ones you overlooked.
You just never know the diamonds in the rough.
I look at ToeFu Entertainment's girls, all VERY ticklish....would I have overlooked Monica, Veronica, Anne, if they had just showed me their picture?
Sadly, in years past, probably.... Boy, would I have been wrong!

Hey there turtleboy, hows it going? Big fan of your work :D
I was wondering,(although this may have been discussed before, apologies if so) if you can't get Zarina back what are the chances of booking some other Indian or south Asian models? I've got quite a thing for Indian girls and frankly there's very little tickling content featuring them, apart from the odd Tickle Abuse or Sole Experience clip with Prya in it. So how about it? Does Zarina have any friends? ;)

Hey there turtleboy, hows it going? Big fan of your work :D
I was wondering,(although this may have been discussed before, apologies if so) if you can't get Zarina back what are the chances of booking some other Indian or south Asian models? I've got quite a thing for Indian girls and frankly there's very little tickling content featuring them, apart from the odd Tickle Abuse or Sole Experience clip with Prya in it. So how about it? Does Zarina have any friends? ;)

Thanks for the comments! It's very hard to find asian models unfortunately for a variety of reasons, but mainly because very few of these girls go in to modelling anything beyond catalog type stuff and implied nudity. I will keep looking of course, but it is a challenge! Sadly, Zarina herself said that none of her close friends are actually asian.....unlucky!

Time to update on the rest of 2010's shoots! Today's shoot with Ami was cancelled unfortunately due to snow, but we'll likely reschedule for the New Year. Nevertheless, there is still...

Michelle and Frankie on Tues 21st Dec

A long-overdue return for both ladies and a great combo methinks!

Ruby on Mon 27th Dec

I need say no more about this lady!

..and finally Ashlea Massey on Wed 29th

The younger sister of a certain Gemma Massey. I still have unreleased footage from her first shoot with Jenny. It didn't get released as it was an editing nightmare, however she is among the most ticklish models I've worked with so I'm determined to get some ace footage this time! :)

And meanwhile, Izzy's greatest clip so far (IMHO anyway!) will be coming up this week! :)

Time to update on the rest of 2010's shoots! Today's shoot with Ami was cancelled unfortunately due to snow, but we'll likely reschedule for the New Year.

I went to visit family in Birmingham yesterday. Travelling conditions were awful so I'm not surprised!

Michelle and Frankie on Tues 21st Dec

Sounds like a cross-Pennine delight!

Ruby on Mon 27th Dec
I need say no more about this lady!

No! I know she's look forwards to coming back.

..and finally Ashlea Massey on Wed 29th

It was more than an edit nightmare if my memory serves me right!

And meanwhile, Izzy's greatest clip so far (IMHO anyway!) will be coming up this week! :)

That is quite a claim but judging by your recent preview clip I think you might be right!

Quite an end to 2010 but a fitting end to such a phenomenal year. Technically, your work has continued to improved in a way few could imagine was possible. Some of the models you have worked with have been world class. I think the fact you are current sitting behind only Tickle Abuse and Tickle Central on the Clips4sale sales stats speaks volumes.

Personally, I would like to thank you for working with Rachel Taylor, Layla Brown, Ruby Summers and Elle Pharrell in particular. I know for a fact they've all thoroughly enjoyed doing the shoots with you and now all think I'm less of a nutter than they did previously! Thank you also for the opportunities the open shoots allowed and I hope what we discussed for early 2011 comes to fruition.

s

Quite an end to 2010 but a fitting end to such a phenomenal year. Technically, your work has continued to improved in a way few could imagine was possible. Some of the models you have worked with have been world class. I think the fact you are current sitting behind only Tickle Abuse and Tickle Central on the Clips4sale sales stats speaks volumes.

Personally, I would like to thank you for working with Rachel Taylor, Layla Brown, Ruby Summers and Elle Pharrell in particular. I know for a fact they've all thoroughly enjoyed doing the shoots with you and now all think I'm less of a nutter than they did previously! Thank you also for the opportunities the open shoots allowed and I hope what we discussed for early 2011 comes to fruition.

s

Thanks for saying so :) It has been a great year for me, and it goes without saying that working with the above ladies (and many others) has never been an unpleasant or dull experience...I could even go so far as to say it's been enjoyable at times, lol! :D

In all seriousness, it's been a blast and I'm glad (and grateful) that people keep buying the clips because it's been a huge boost to carry on working and improving on them. I hope 2011 proves even better - I've just got to think of some new surprises to keep it exciting...I think an open tickle session with Holly Mcguire is definitely on the cards though! :cool:

Glad I could Help you again this year mate & Im pleased Both Zarina & Ruby have been good sellers for the site, I will hopefully have more girls for you soon.

HELLO turtleboy:
I HAVE SOME advices for you. First,can you shot and sell all the clips in 1280*720?Second, can you shot and sell longer clips for example 20 mins or series of clips? Thx!
BY the way,i love your clips very mnch and Merry Christmas !!!

HELLO turtleboy:
I HAVE SOME advices for you. First,can you shot and sell all the clips in 1280*720?Second, can you shot and sell longer clips for example 20 mins or series of clips? Thx!
BY the way,i love your clips very mnch and Merry Christmas !!!

Thanks Alex and Merry Christmas to you also. Like a lot of producers I shoot all my clips in 1080p (1920x1080) and then scale down to either 720p or the lower resolution that I use for most of the clips. I tend to release shorter clips (up to approx 10 mins) with 720p versions also, but not the longer ones as they take far too long to render and upload - and the final file sizes are very large. A 20 min clip for example, may take up to 6 hours or more to render at 720p and I just don't have the time available to do that 2 or 3 times a week (and do the standard versions too!)

As regards clip length, I release a lot of clips around 20 mins or more - my last two clips for example, are both over 20 mins, while I have some that are nearer 30 mins. I aim for around 15 mins as a good compromise and try to release some smaller (and cheaper) scenes along with the long and medium length clips. On the whole, I think my clips tend to be pretty long and I usually get requests for shorter scenes! It all depends on what gets filmed of course, and how long the scene actually lasts - this isn't always so easy to determine! :)

HI turtleboy:
I love your clips very much.BUT i want to buy clips in hd (1920*1080 or 1280*720 at least).SO , WHAT can i do?CAN YOU offer the clips in hd for me? Please reply to me soon,THX!!!(I COME FROM CHINA)

HI turtleboy:
I love your clips very much.BUT i want to buy clips in hd (1920*1080 or 1280*720 at least).SO , WHAT can i do?CAN YOU offer the clips in hd for me? Please reply to me soon,THX!!!(I COME FROM CHINA)

Have replied to your pm Alex, thanks :)

Merry Christmas to all and thanks for helping to make this such a great year for UK Tickling! There's another free Christmas clip over in the vids section so be sure to check it out:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=191352

Enjoy the holidays!

:santasmil

Hope everyone had a great xmas!

All my planned shoots for this week got cancelled for different reasons unfortunately but at least it gives me some time to work on some more footage and get some fab clips released before the end of 2010! I had some fun and very hot shoots just before Christmas with Tammie Lee and her mother, Michelle and Frankie, and a surprise return of Elena (see below)...I'll post some preview pics in the images section shortly!

Hope everyone had a great xmas!

All my planned shoots for this week got cancelled for different reasons unfortunately but at least it gives me some time to work on some more footage and get some fab clips released before the end of 2010! I had some fun and very hot shoots just before Christmas with Tammie Lee and her mother, Michelle and Frankie, and a surprise return of Elena (see below)...I'll post some preview pics in the images section shortly!

last photo is really hot. who is the ticklee?

That is Frankie Babe. She is the 'ler in the fourth photo.

...and a very good ler too! :)

A bit slow on updates in general this week as I managed to get sick once again after Christmas and have spent most of the last couple of days in bed :xlime:

I'm on the mend again however, and have one final release of 2010...finally, one of the Sophie clips (below) that I've been promising to get finished - it should be in the store tomorrow. I also have one last little giveaway lined up for this year too, so look out for it!

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back