• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Great idea throwing Storm into the session with Cherry and her mum! Storm's probably my favourite model right now, she always seems like she's enjoying the shoots, exciting to watch and appears to have possibly the most ticklish feet out there.

Also, thanks for your reply to my message about the behind the scenes clips. Totally agree with your points, but appreciated seeing that video behind the scenes with Rachelle on the members site. It's obvious when sites aren't quite as 'impromptu' as we would all love, but just seeing some authentic quick tickles between sets make for great viewing!

They look amazing, would love to see more of Cherry's mum being tickled she is the best !!!!

I'll pass it on - Cherry in particular, loves to hear that her mum is popular!

Great idea throwing Storm into the session with Cherry and her mum! Storm's probably my favourite model right now, she always seems like she's enjoying the shoots, exciting to watch and appears to have possibly the most ticklish feet out there.

Also, thanks for your reply to my message about the behind the scenes clips. Totally agree with your points, but appreciated seeing that video behind the scenes with Rachelle on the members site. It's obvious when sites aren't quite as 'impromptu' as we would all love, but just seeing some authentic quick tickles between sets make for great viewing!

You're right about Storm. As for the tickles in between sets, when they actually do happen it rarely gets caught on camera unfortunately. Especially the case during F/M scenes when I can't do anything and models will sneak tickles in before they actually hit record!

Some updates from recent shoots...though I say recent, some of these actually go back to April! There's a lot of unseen content to come :)

First some new scenes with Rachelle. This first was a very cool idea - Rachelle basically doing a zoom job interview, whilst being tickled off-camera. The questions were quite hard and she was told to treat it as a proper interview, which was even harder as it turns out she's never actually done one before! I think she nearly had a heart attack :D

Check the sample below for some cute reactions!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z1du7ms5nkh6c80/Rachelle Interview Long.mp4?dl=0

A rare occurrence...we let Rachelle get her own back on Ayla for all the tickling she's received, without Ayla having any opportunity to get her back! This one's on the members site already

New scenes with Ellie, again from a great angle...primarily body torture here. There's a few new scenes of Ellie to come, including some great F/M tickling and also tickling the hell out of her best friend - who is also called Ellie!

Please do she is great in the clips !!!!
Also really nice work on the angle photos of Rachelle !!!

Some updates from recent shoots...though I say recent, some of these actually go back to April! There's a lot of unseen content to come :)

First some new scenes with Rachelle. This first was a very cool idea - Rachelle basically doing a zoom job interview, whilst being tickled off-camera. The questions were quite hard and she was told to treat it as a proper interview, which was even harder as it turns out she's never actually done one before! I think she nearly had a heart attack :D

Check the sample below for some cute reactions!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z1du7ms5nkh6c80/Rachelle Interview Long.mp4?dl=0

Love all these quirky customs with Rachelle. Are there plans to do some of these with other models (i.e Zoom interviews, spy interrogation) or do you find its mainly Rachelle who gets requested to do these?

Love all these quirky customs with Rachelle. Are there plans to do some of these with other models (i.e Zoom interviews, spy interrogation) or do you find its mainly Rachelle who gets requested to do these?

We did the spy scenario with Liz and Louise, and a similar one (but M/F) with Honour May which was also really good although I haven't released that one. Not all customs get released so some of the quirkier scenes I shoot don't actually get seen.

But speaking of interesting customs, here's a couple (from April!) with Sophia and Lucy Lauren. This first one was a great concept with both girls attached to the stocks, Lucy tickling Sophia and getting tickled at the same time. Sophia getting tickled by both!

Always love the scenario of a tickler being tickled at the same time, looks like a great custom. And there being quirkier stuff does make me wish I was imaginative enough to order one, maybe one day XD

I agree Budgie, the tickler being tickled is a great idea. A good switch between being dominant and submissive

Another custom with Sophia and Lucy. This was a don't 'laugh challenge', which surprisingly, Lucy almost won! But she didn't :)

And the forfeit, which was quite a brutal tickling for Lucy!

These are from May...Naia getting tortured! (this one's just gone on the member's site)

...and then Naia vs Missy Jay - two models I've been wanting to put together for ages but never managed to. Lots of lickling and craziness...

And some more...we also did an FF/M scene, which with their nails (check the length of Naia's nails!) was one of the most horrendous things I've ever experienced :)

You say one of the most horrendous things, I'm sure many men (including me) here instead say "you lucky bastard" XD But you've certainly been busy with shoots over the past few months, and if the recent releases are anything to go by they certainly all look excellent

You say one of the most horrendous things, I'm sure many men (including me) here instead say "you lucky bastard" XD But you've certainly been busy with shoots over the past few months, and if the recent releases are anything to go by they certainly all look excellent

I understand what you're saying but you might not feel the same way if you felt Naia's nails - literally like claws, and Jay's were bad too. The two of them together was more than I could deal with! I like to think I can handle whatever the models throw at me since I dish it out to them, but sometimes I'm really ready to tap out!

Speaking of not being able to handle it, a brand new scene with insanely ticklish Lara-Lee. I rarely find anyone who hates being tickled quite as much as Lara - she genuinely goes into a panic as soon as she knows you're going to tickle her. When we started, I realised we needed to clean her feet as she'd been walking around barefoot...but I made sure to film it! ;)

We only managed one tickle scene this time but Lara's back again next week, should anyone want a crazy custom!

And a small sample!

Attachments

• Lara Small Sample.mp4
    7.5 MB
Last edited:
Oh my goodness Jasmine and Sam look sooo much fun.

How did she talk Sam into this? LOL. I wish I knew her secret.

Thank you x

Lisa

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back