• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I really would like to see news photos with autumn rose from her new shots.

Just putting this back on the radar, as you said it would be appearing soon a while back.
It's on the member's site now, in case anyone hasn't seen it yet :)

The latest scenes with Natasha on the member's site are amazing, she looks great in that bikini and always has great reactions, thanks to whoever requested that custom :D And she really did get her own back too.

Violet's reactions are adorable as always, and her feet look amazing to tickle.

Plus that new position looks interesting, can't wait to see all the models you put in it.
Yes, she did - Natasha is actually a really good tickler as it turns out and she really enjoys it. I just hadn't really appreciated it until now!

Turtleboy,
Just wanted to say you're a legend dawg. The fact that you produce such candid, high quality content makes you an artist- the fact that you have the patience to take feedback and do customs for tickle fans (who seem to be particularly harder to please these days) makes you a saint lol. I also enjoy that it doesn't feel like I'm just watching someone else's session: you do quite the job of immersing your audience without distracting them with banter (although I don't doubt you have a good repertoire with your models, as is needed I think). The angles, the editing....the furniture, the lighting.. and the captured expressions...magnifique!
Keep up the good work. It's been a joy watching your craft develop. Thanks for setting a standard within our unique community!
Thank you for your feedback, it is v much appreciated - and sorry I'm only just getting back to it now! It's good to know people are still enjoying what I do :)

Speaking of angles, I have another interesting one coming up...see below!

Does violet have a media account? She's far too stunning not to
Not a public one, no.

Considering she apparently works a normal 9-5 office job, I don't think she would. From memory she's a personal friend of Natasha who was interested in tickle shoots.
She's actually self-employed but in the non-modelling world. Natasha has a regular 9-5 though and neither of them engage publicly with any fetish work...it is strictly a side-job.

...same question of Natasha. Adore them both, but they've done topless fetish bondage work so unsure why IG (non-nude) or X (nudity not required) would be an issue. Seeing them here is certainly better than not, but just saying.
The fact that models appear in clips doesn't necessarily mean that they want to engage with fans on soc media. Neither of them do topless work now, due to issues of content being seen by friends/work colleagues in the past. Even when they did shoot to those levels, they wouldn't have wanted clips to be shared widely outside of my own fan/customer-base. It is often off-putting for models to realise that clips and screenshots are appearing all over the internet, and it sometimes has the effect of limiting how much they want to be involved in it - particularly if they have a family and regular job. At this point, I am happy they are both still willing to shoot.

I thought I had posted these samples already but turns out I hadn't (sorry, has been a busy start to the year!)

...and a very crazy armpit tickle custom :)

Amy and Jay, back again and in the same armpit tickle custom scenario...however, this one features some 2-on-1 armpit tickling and lickling for both girls, which was wild. This scene actually made Amy cry and she said it was her most intense tickle experience so far (and that's saying something!)

Not a public one, no.

She's actually self-employed but in the non-modelling world. Natasha has a regular 9-5 though and neither of them engage publicly with any fetish work...it is strictly a side-job.

The fact that models appear in clips doesn't necessarily mean that they want to engage with fans on soc media. Neither of them do topless work now, due to issues of content being seen by friends/work colleagues in the past. Even when they did shoot to those levels, they wouldn't have wanted clips to be shared widely outside of my own fan/customer-base. It is often off-putting for models to realise that clips and screenshots are appearing all over the internet, and it sometimes has the effect of limiting how much they want to be involved in it - particularly if they have a family and regular job. At this point, I am happy they are both still willing to shoot.
Do they still shoot nudity for private customs?

More of Jay and Amy, from a great M/FF and FF/M series that's coming to the members site next. The revenge clip was insane :)

Here's Storm demonstrating a great new position I've been experimenting with, trying to get the perfect sole view! Sadly, Storm is having to retire due to ongoing health issues - she will be filming her last tickle scenes with me next week. It's a huge shame as she's not only one of my best (and most ticklish!) models, but also a genuinely lovely person and one of my favourite people to work with.

That said, I have discussed the possibility of doing non-tickling content in the future and she is happy to return for other foot fetish content - it's just the bondage and violent tickle reactions that are a problem for her going forward! If you'd like a tickle custom with her before she stops, then please get in touch asap!

The pre- and post- scene banter with Jay and Amy was great, and it was a great clip overall.
Shame to hear about Storm, but her health is more important than shooting tickle scenes, and she looks great in that position.

Speaking of models' mums, any update on Jay's mum? I recall you saying she was up for shooting, any more word?

Here's Storm demonstrating a great new position I've been experimenting with, trying to get the perfect sole view! Sadly, Storm is having to retire due to ongoing health issues - she will be filming her last tickle scenes with me next week. It's a huge shame as she's not only one of my best (and most ticklish!) models, but also a genuinely lovely person and one of my favourite people to work with.

That said, I have discussed the possibility of doing non-tickling content in the future and she is happy to return for other foot fetish content - it's just the bondage and violent tickle reactions that are a problem for her going forward! If you'd like a tickle custom with her before she stops, then please get in touch asap!

Could you do like clip for autumn rose ?

Sorry to hear about Storm retiring from the tickling part of UK Tickling. Her and Natasha are my favorite 'lees on your site. However, there appears to be a short shelf life with fetish models of all types. Just when you get familiar with a model doing tickling, they end up retiring or disappearing altogether. Sometimes it's health or family issues, but it can be the notoriety of what you do that can bring out creepy people. I believe that's what caused Prya to leave the fetish industry. But, it's nice to know Storm wants to still hang out with you and UK Tickling for other things. Dealing with an illness/health issues takes center stage in one's life. Best wishes to Storm.

I'd love to see Jay and Amy tickle Rachelle + revenge of course. Some powerful latex/leather outfits would be great :)

Hi David, will this clip featuring the beautiful Sativa Rose also be for sale?

https://imgbox.com/kLJrZ9nk

Funnily enough, I was going through shoots from a while back to sort new site updates and I realised there were a few unreleased scenes of Sativa that I'd forgotten about - including the one you mention. It will be going on the site at some point, although I've just finished working on the clip below.

This one is actually from a shoot with Sativa a couple of months before the one in your example and I don't think I'd even previewed the clips! It's coming to the site next :)

Sorry to hear about Storm retiring from the tickling part of UK Tickling. Her and Natasha are my favorite 'lees on your site. However, there appears to be a short shelf life with fetish models of all types. Just when you get familiar with a model doing tickling, they end up retiring or disappearing altogether. Sometimes it's health or family issues, but it can be the notoriety of what you do that can bring out creepy people. I believe that's what caused Prya to leave the fetish industry. But, it's nice to know Storm wants to still hang out with you and UK Tickling for other things. Dealing with an illness/health issues takes center stage in one's life. Best wishes to Storm.

Thanks. Here's some previews of the latest release with Storm and Ayla, which I didn't get around to posting earlier. Storm did her last proper tickle scenes the other week but she is up for shooting more foot fetish stuff and she's said she could be open to the some limited future tickling without bondage, or with very light bondage perhaps. We'll see :)

Thanks. Here's some previews of the latest release with Storm and Ayla, which I didn't get around to posting earlier. Storm did her last proper tickle scenes the other week but she is up for shooting more foot fetish stuff and she's said she could be open to the some limited future tickling without bondage, or with very light bondage perhaps. We'll see :)

I love this nylon foot worship! Ayla clearly loves it too! 😁

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back