• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

...just had to post a few more taster shots from Dannii's shoot - it was so damn hot!! That girl has the most ticklish knees and armpits on earth!

:devilish:

What about her feet? I hope they were reasonably ticklish.

Also, are you going to posting forthcoming shoots on here again? Knowing the Dannii shoot was coming has kept me going through this lousy summer!

S

What about her feet? I hope they were reasonably ticklish.

Also, are you going to posting forthcoming shoots on here again? Knowing the Dannii shoot was coming has kept me going through this lousy summer!

S

Glad you were looking forward to this one....yes, thankfully her feet were very ticklish :yayzorz: - mainly on her toes! I spent much of the time tickling her feet in fact, it's just that the armpits and backs of her knees were literally off the charts!! She actually broke out of leather bondage cuffs (twice!) when i tickled her knees, lol! I shot loads of really good footage with Dannii (I made sure of it as the shoot cost me an arm and a leg!) so you can expect at least two long tickle clips and a long foot/leg teasing clip over the next week...there's also a lot of teasing stuff and Dannii describing her ticklishness before and after the session - and even recounting her (true) childhood memories of being tickled by her big sister!! You won't be disappointed!

You're right - I haven't updated on my next lot of shoots so will start here! I have several lined up for the coming weeks and will update you on each of them in turn! First off, this Sunday I will be working with another stunning professional model by the name of Monica Harris (though her name will be different in my store as she has some contractual ties that we need to dodge!). Check her out here:

http://www.playboy.co.uk/girls/uk-cyber-girl/28244/1/Monica-Harris/

She is very experienced with the bondage / S&M type fetish stuff (though she hasn't done a tickle shoot before) and says she is extremely ticklish (a 10 out of 10 on the tickle scale apparently!) She will be working with the fabulous Sophie and we are going to do some sub/dom type scenarios....I think this will be an amazing shoot!

:britishflag:

Glad you were looking forward to this one....yes, thankfully her feet were very ticklish :yayzorz: - mainly on her toes! I spent much of the time tickling her feet in fact, it's just that the armpits and backs of her knees were literally off the charts!!

:britishflag:

Fantastic! I am really looking forward to getting these clips.

I am also looking forward to the Monica Harris/Sophie shoot as well.

The new Toni-Lou/Melissa clip was great too.

Good man. Keep it up!

S

Thanks - new clips will be up soon...I'm looking forward to the next shoot too! :)

I have a new domain registered now:

www.uktickling.com

It just forwards you to my store for now (but it's easier to remember at least!). It may also be the basis for a seperate member's site in the not too distant future!!

Monica and Sophie

...I really think that Monica might just be the hottest lady on earth! :wub: She's beautiful with a hot body, perfect (flawless) feet, great fun personality.....and probably the most ticklish person I've met so far!

She is right off the scale, believe me you're going to love this one - I shot with her and Sophie yesterday and by today I was straight on the phone to her booking another shoot! She's a professional model and has appeared in countless mags (Loaded front covers, FHM, Maxim etc) and been on numerous TV programs such as Eastenders, The Bill....as such, she doesn't come cheap, but man is she worth it! To give you some idea, Monica can actually tickle herself (no kidding), and will burst into fits of laughter when she even thinks about being tickled (even discussing the next shoot on the phone did it for her today, lol!)

This was a long shoot including individual scenes for both Monica and Sophie and one with them tickling each other (Monica did like getting her revenge!). There'll be full clips and previews very soon, but for now here's a little teaser of Monica to give you some idea! :zomgrabbit:

http://rapidshare.com/files/271090730/Monica_teaser.wmv

Re: Monica and Sophie

I think you've struck gold there! I am so looking forward to this one.

Any more forthcoming shoots to tell us about? Any advance notice helps so I have time to go and sell enough possessions to allow me to keep buying your clips and supporting your venture!

S

...I really think that Monica might just be the hottest lady on earth! :wub: She's beautiful with a hot body, perfect (flawless) feet, great fun personality.....and probably the most ticklish person I've met so far!

She's intoxicating :popcorn: More, more, more :manicd:

hey turtle, just seen the teaser and I have a feeling i'm going to enjoy the clip with monica!!!!!

...yeah, you're gonna love this one for sure! ;) Hoping to have most of it up for this weekend. Meanwhile, the second part of Dannii's shoot is in my store now - preview here. There's a 3rd part still to come tonight or tomorrow...it was quite a session!

6th September: Amanda and Monica

I think you've struck gold there! I am so looking forward to this one.

Any more forthcoming shoots to tell us about? Any advance notice helps so I have time to go and sell enough possessions to allow me to keep buying your clips and supporting your venture!

S

Thanks Sclub. My next shoot is actually going to feature Monica again! She's so cool I had to get her back asap! It's also kind of an exclusive shoot as it will feature a special guest in the form of a TMF member: Amanda who has appeared in several short clips, courtesy of Johnjo (see links below) has agreed to do her first ever professional tickle shoot! Her clips have been apearing on this board for some time, but this will be the first opportunity to see her face and body in a full length shoot!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=153164
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=157953

It's a given that Amanda is extremely ticklish, but the real bonus is that Monica will be both a very michievous tickler and an extremely ticklish 'lee also- should be great! :)

13th Sept: Kylie-Anne and her cousin!

The following week, I'll be doing a shoot with Kylie-Anne (pictured) and her cousin! (I don't have a picture of her cousin). I don't know too much about her at this stage, except that both she and her cousin are very ticklish...she said that she wanted to shoot with either her cousin or sister as she knows that they're both ticklish and thought it'd be fun to get revenge on one of them also!

20th Sept: Skye Fox

Just confirmed my first shoot with Skye, a beautiful professional glamour and fashion model. She says she's very ticklish everywhere: a 9.5 or 10 out of 10 on the ticklish scale! I've been talking to her about a shoot for months now but it's taken forever to get one organised, so I'm looking forward to this one!

:upsidedow

10th September: Abbi Taylor

Again, it's actually taken me about 4 months to get a shoot confirmed with this gorgeous gal, but thankfully we now have it sorted! Abbi is another UK glamour girl who has appeared in the Daily Sport, Nuts, Zoo etc. She is very hot and claims to be very ticklish so this should be another great shoot - can't wait! :bubbly:

In other news, Monica's first tickle clip is up in my store now - preview in this thread:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=160534

It's a hot one - Monica's one of my favourite models so far and this is definitely one of the loudest clips I've released! There'll be more from that session later this week with a long F/F seen between Monica and Sophie, so look out for that! :)

Abbi Taylor! :faint:

I so want her to be really ticklish.

Mr Turtleboy, you really are spoiling us!

I think the only way I could be more impressed was if you managed to book Cassie and Honey from Babeworld and turn my favourite fantasy into a video. (I have another fantasy featuring the omni-barefoot Angela from Babeword/Chat Lounge that you could consider...)

Thanks as usual.

S

Last edited:
my god man how do you get these girls???? i gota say im absolutley lovin ur stuff and ill be buying alot of ur clips to ensure this continues!!!!
keep it up bro

Thanks folks - I'm looking forward to working with Abbi myself!

I can't claim full credit for finding all of these girls though....fellow TMF'er jim182 has been a big help in making contact with various glamour models for me - including Abbi Taylor and Dannii Harwood!

...and then of course there are girls like Monica who just get in touch themselves and ask to do a shoot!

Hi folks, time for a quick update on my recent and upcoming shoots...

I had a couple of cancellations in the last week unfortunately...

Firstly, Amanda (friend of TMF member JohnJo) was ill last weekend so had to pull out of her shoot with Monica. It wasn't the end of the world however, as Nina stepped in and had a lot of fun with Monica (see below)

Sunday 13th Sept: Sam

I also had a cancellation from Kylie-Anne for this weekend...but fortunately I now have a replacement lined up in the form of new model Sam (see below) who claims to have 'crazily ticklish' feet!

:bubbly:

Sun 27th Sept: Cate Harrington...and her sister!

Kylie-anne was due to do the shoot with either her cousin or sister...but as luck would have it I was able to arrange another shoot with top glamour babe/adult star Cate Harrington for this month - and she said her sister was interested too!

They're coming in to do a sister on sister tickle shoot on Sun 27th - it should be a lot of fun!!

....and finally of course, Abbi Taylor is still coming in to do a shoot tonight! Can't wait! ;)

Excellent. Can't wait for the finished product or for the second Monica shoot for that matter.

I honestly can't tell you how much I appreciate your work. Keep the flag flying for British tickling!

:england:

S

p.s. I know that is an English flag and not a British flag - I couldn't find a waving Union Flag smilie. No offence intended to non-English Brits.

Abbi Taylor

I'm finally getting these clips ready - the Abbi Taylor clip should be up in my store a little later. I don't know if I'll have time to get a preview clip ready today, but here are a few stills for now anyway!

A few stills from Sam's first shoot - the first part (with the skin coloured tights) should be uploaded by this evening hopefully. I'm working on the second part now! She is a very sexy lady and has great (and fairly big!) feet, with long toes as you can see. I'll have a full update later but it goes without saying that I've booked her again! ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back