• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

An incredible shoot today with the phenomenal Hannah Claydon, who may just be the world's hottest ticklee! :wub:

image25.jpg

...or possibly just the world's hottest person, full-stop!! :)

Are you actually giving her a foot rub in this first pic? If so your an increadibly lucky man! :D Hannah is gorgeous and these photos further back it up. Very good work as always.

Are you actually giving her a foot rub in this first pic? If so your an increadibly lucky man! :D Hannah is gorgeous and these photos further back it up. Very good work as always.

Yes, I am - I always think I give rubbish massages but Hannah said it was quite nice, lol!

Then may I be first to congratulate you on the fine groundwork good sir :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see what results turtleboy manages to get with her!

Faith getting tickled?? Maybe you have another Angelina on your hands turtleboy!! Cannot wait ;-)

Having shot with Faith this morning I'm happy to say that she will not disappoint! :D

image3see.jpg

image12y.jpg

image18dq.jpg

:wave:

Having shot with Faith this morning I'm happy to say that she will not disappoint! :D

I didn't think she would for one minute! I'm glad she is ticklish enough to make up for her lack of physical attraction...

s

Ok- just judging based on the photos, it seems that Faith is super ticklish. Those reactions to upperbody tickling look genuine and super hot. I can't wait for this one. Please post a preview soon if possible. And she has a beautiful smile I have to say. Next step will be an F/F episode with an evil female tickler.

Last edited:
I didn't think she would for one minute! I'm glad she is ticklish enough to make up for her lack of physical attraction...

s

Well, you can't have it all I guess, lol! :D

Ok- just judging based on the photos, it seems that Faith is super ticklish. Those reactions to upperbody tickling look genuine and super hot. I can't wait for this one. Please post a preview soon if possible. And she has a beautiful smile I have to say. Next step will be an F/F episode with an evil female tickler.

:dancingbanana:

Excellent news! Looks simply wonderful, I can't wait.

Thanks guys, I'll be posting a preview soon..and yes armpits,ribs and feet (especially the left foot!?) were all very ticklish - faith was actually surprised by how ticklish she was...her reactions even reminded me a bit of Dannii Harwood! :)

Turtleboy me 'ol mukka,have you got any clips with mature lee's who are more aroused by the tickling,rather than hysterical?

...her reactions even reminded me a bit of Dannii Harwood! :)

I am already sold on this one even without a preview. Dannii has been my all time favorite ticklee. The similarity in ticklishness coupled with the images posted here makes me very excited about this.

Nice opening salvo tiok...lol.....but i second that shout mate.....how about the mel clip Turtleboy ????? now this is a mature lee who definately gets aroused when tickled on her nylon soles ;)

I know you're very busy mate,so no rush eh !!!!!!

Thats How we roll in the steel city !!!!! isn't it tiok ???? lol....and nothing finer than a smoking hot sheffield MILT,with devilishly ticklish feet to wet our northern whistles....so to speak ;)

Turtleboy me 'ol mukka,have you got any clips with mature lee's who are more aroused by the tickling,rather than hysterical?

...only Mel that I can think of, although I do have some other sexy mature models coming up - you should check out Sofia too!

I am already sold on this one even without a preview. Dannii has been my all time favorite ticklee. The similarity in ticklishness coupled with the images posted here makes me very excited about this.

I have another long preview of recent shoots coming up later...including Faith! :)

In other news, UK Tickling hits the mainstream tomorrow as I'm due a mention in this week's Loveit! magazine...they're running an article (not sure if their stories strictly qualify as 'articles' rather than 'fiction') on Jess and her experience of shooting tickle videos. I don't have great expectations from the article, it should feature a pic or two at least and any publicity is good publicity as they say...keep an eye out for it! :turtle:

In other, other news, a little reminder that Izzy returns for another shoot tomorrow. I have some great ideas for the shoot and she will be the first model to try out my new massage table! :devilish: I am also planning to do the interview questions requested recently as part of the shoot....if anyone has anything specific they'd like Izzy to answer then let me know!

Faith is wonderful. Like her red hair and her ticklish nyloned feet! Would love to see more of her in diffrent tickling position.

Another awesome shoot with the gorgeous Izzy today...she tried out my new massage table and we shot so much hot footage that there should be something for everyone: nylons, gym gear, foot massages, body massages, bare feet, bare legs, bikini, baby oil (on the feet and armpits), face down, face up....and we even did a little untied tickling just for fun!

:)

:wahooo:

How is each shoot with Izzy better than the previous one? It defies belief!

massage table is great and what a great ticklee to start with.

Yes, I'm pleased with it. It's light and folds down to the size of a suitcase but big enough to stretch any model out comfortably! :)

:wahooo:

How is each shoot with Izzy better than the previous one? It defies belief!

I think it has something to do with Izzy herself managing to look hotter each time somehow..although I'd like to think with some experience, we've now discovered her truly hysterical spots!

Izzy is my all time favorite UK Tickling model. Wished she would be my GF or Wife. I'll guess we had a lot of fun :D

Izzy is my all time favorite UK Tickling model. Wished she would be my GF or Wife. I'll guess we had a lot of fun :D

...I'm sure you're not the first or the last person to wish that, lol! :)

Speaking of all time favourite UK Tickling models, next up is the ridiculously ticklish Holly Mcguire followed by the much requested Sophie clips from the last shoot, including the crazy scenes with Sophie & Nina! Well, they're all crazy scenes really - hopefully they'll please some people :)

image1vg.jpg

image19th.jpg

image46v.jpg

Hello boss

Do you do f/m tickling? Especially ultra ticklish male tickling?

Cheers, thanks for your posting

It was a hot and fun shoot with Abi Toyne today...as I expected there were some crazy reactions - including the occasional 'Excorcist'* moment, lol! :D

image10r.jpg

image6ib.jpg

image17lw.jpg

* I believe her back is approx 2-3 feet above the bench in that pic!

It was a hot and fun shoot with Abi Toyne today...as I expected there were some crazy reactions - including the occasional 'Excorcist'* moment, lol! :D

Looks great. I've been a fan of Abi for ages and I never imagined in a million years that I'd see her being tied up and tickled like that. Well alright, I often imagined it but I never thought I'd actually see it! Thank you so much.

s

What he said m8 !!!!!!!! god this lady is as stunning now,as she was back in the day !!!!!!! add to that her obvious ticklishness & we have ourselves a winner...lol
Superb work as ever m8 ;)

ps,
What delights do you have for us next ????

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back