• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Zoe....Ruby.... sounds AMAZING!!!
Can't wait to see it Dave...thanks and have a nice day :)
Btw, is that tickling your only job or you have a job and this is just a hobby? :D

Thanks..it's one of three jobs I have :)

I think you'll like the Ruby and Zoe clips - a lot ;)

Looking forward to the reuturn of Zoe !!! I hope Sam Tye and Billie Judd will be back soon. They are 2 of my favourite models. I hope when one (or both) of them come back, you'll make an interview clip with them for the members site!! Keep up the great work.

Looking forward to the reuturn of Zoe !!! I hope Sam Tye and Billie Judd will be back soon. They are 2 of my favourite models. I hope when one (or both) of them come back, you'll make an interview clip with them for the members site!! Keep up the great work.

Billie said she's there today.

Billie said she's there today.

Yes, Billie came back in yesterday although there wasn't time for an interview as we did one for a custom clip...we did a good tickling scene though :)

Samples of one of the scenes from Zoe's shoot last Thursday - the most ticklish I've seen her. Normally she has to be tightly restrained and tickled hard before she goes crazy but this time she just went...well, crazy! :)

Zoe's scene looks great! Did she and Ruby shoot one together?

I'm curious - have any of your models had tickle fetishes themselves, and if so, which ones?

Do any of them enjoy being tickled, and which ones?

(I ask because I'd bet that Zoe enjoys it, from her laugh and the look on her face in those pictures above, if she doesn't have a tickle fetish.....)

I'm curious - have any of your models had tickle fetishes themselves, and if so, which ones?

(I ask because I'd bet that Zoe enjoys it, from her laugh and the look on her face in those pictures above, if she doesn't have a tickle fetish.....)

There is a world of difference between enjoying doing a tickle shoot and having a tickle fetish. The general feedback I have got from models who have worked with tb over the years (and I've spoken to a fair few of them) is that they have a love/hate relationship with tickling but that the shoots are the most fun type of work they do (it's a paid job for them first and foremost).

I only know of one model who found it a genuine turn on but she discovered this after her shoot with tb. Who this was and how I know is strictly classified information ;)

Hi
Just wondering if the Hayley and Izzy scene is on the horizon? I hear it's a beauty :)
Now a member of your site and loving it

There is a world of difference between enjoying doing a tickle shoot and having a tickle fetish. The general feedback I have got from models who have worked with tb over the years (and I've spoken to a fair few of them) is that they have a love/hate relationship with tickling but that the shoots are the most fun type of work they do (it's a paid job for them first and foremost).

I don't know of any models that have tickle fetishes but I'd say that most enjoy it and find it a lot of fun, Zoe included. Zoe enjoys tickling others as well (as you can see!) and I'd say she's definitely one of the meanest ticklers I've worked with....Ruby bit the ballgag so hard she cut her mouth while we were shooting this scene! :)

Yes, Billie came back in yesterday although there wasn't time for an interview as we did one for a custom clip...we did a good tickling scene though :)
Great news Dave.... btw I hope "custom clip" doesn't mean that the clip is personal and it is not gonna be out for sale...
Hope to see it at c4s store :)
Btw I send you a personal message about Billie...hope to see her very often here :D I know you like her too :D

Great news Dave.... btw I hope "custom clip" doesn't mean that the clip is personal and it is not gonna be out for sale...
Hope to see it at c4s store :)

Yes, custom clips are private I'm afraid so they don't go in the store - sorry!

Turtleboy,
would you shoot again with Dannii Harwood?

I would but I don't think Dannii would unfortunately so it's pretty unlikely!

Ok, looks like I was wrong..I've since spoken to her and am now looking at another shoot although with the circumstances, it's going to prove extremely costly this time, so may be dependent on me arranging a custom shoot or two to help make it work! If there's enough interest though it will go ahead so keep your fingers crossed :)

Yes, custom clips are private I'm afraid so they don't go in the store - sorry!
Well ok thanks anyway, I am happy that I will see her again soon because you already told me in a personal message that she will be back...
Btw, at least can I ask what was the custom video....in what position she was...and how long it was... :)
Thanks again ;)

Well ok thanks anyway, I am happy that I will see her again soon because you already told me in a personal message that she will be back...
Btw, at least can I ask what was the custom video....in what position she was...and how long it was... :)
Thanks again ;)

It was basically a foot tickling scene with an interview afterwards - it was a private clip so I don't want to go into too much detail though! I did film another scene with her on the same day :)

Is there a page on the website with info about customs? How to order, cost, payment option etc?

I don't have a page with info I'm afraid...I generally just do them as and when I can. Cost is dependant on the length, model, content etc but feel free to message me if you have something in mind!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back