• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

under the bed restraints

male_ticklee2

TMF Regular
Has anybody used under the bed restraint system? If so, how did you use it? Is it easy to escape from?

Please add any other details to help me out.

Yes, I own one and I highly recommend it. I also highly recommend you buy a separate set of cuffs for both the ankles and the wrists, as the cuffs that come with the set are velcro and tend to easily come undone.

Attachments

• dec11b8.jpg
    dec11b8.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 75
  • dec11b24.jpg
    dec11b24.jpg
    619.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I use them for my videos. They work pretty well, but I do agree, getting separate cuffs helps. Mine worked fine until Alicia tore the velcro straps off them while shooting Alicia's Barefoot Tickle in 2010. All the bucking and pulling can wreak havoc on the velcro straps and nylon stitching.

AliciaBarefoot1.jpg

Separate cuffs are a must! :)

I have them, and they've always worked great for me. The cuffs are velcro, but I've never gotten out of them, nor has anyone else who's been in them. I did have one of the crappy little pieces of metal break when I had a couple of really strong dudes in them, but I actually was able to fix them better than they were in the first place.

I do recommend wrapping them around a headboard or footboard if you have the option. The only resistance that they offer is from them pulling on themselves, so with enough wiggling around you do eventually get some leeway. Wrapping them around something eliminates that. All in all, though, they're great. It takes seconds to put them on and you can leave them there indefinitely. I just shove the cuffs under the mattress when I'm not using them and pull them out again when I need them.

I havent tried them but I sort of made one, if you get lots of rope then its pretty easy to do, you can even make it like a grid and have multiple tie points for extra restriction :D

I have an under-the-bed restraint system and it's AMAZING! Definitely agree with the others about the separate cuffs. And it's nearly impossible to escape from, but very comfortable.

I as well loved my set... I did some modifications though... They come with key chain rings for the cuffs to secure to the straps... I bought d rings from my local hardware store and replaced the key rings... To make the restraints 100% un escapable a little duct tape to keeps the hands closed and a Piece over the mouth so teeth are not used... Works great...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back