• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Under The Desk

cheeseman1

ok everyone i havent written up a story here... i have done fiction stuff in the past but never put it on but this is one of my real stories.

this goes back to when i was 16 i think i was going to TAFE. (is kinda like college in Australia). I had a computer class with this girl called Hazel.

Anyways her and i were sitting next to each other in a class where there was a group of ppl on one side and another on the other side so unless you were looking at us in particular you couldnt see what i was about to do.

i decided id tease her a bit. She was wearing this long skirt that went all the way down to her ankles. so i reached over as if i was picking up a pen and started to lightly tickle her ankle. she didnt stop me so started to move up a little higher to her calf.

she started to squirm a bit but wasnt laughing out loud. so my hand moved up to behind her knee and was starting to lift her skirt as i went. You could tell she was struggling but still she stayed quiet and as long as she didnt stop me i wasn't gonna stop pushing my limit. i pushed up to her inner thigh and could feel her tensing up while she was still pretending to do her work. her skirt lifted a bit more but caus she was sitting it still wasnt too obvious.

did i dare make that last move... of course. from the top of the thighs i moved on and started tickling her through her panties this lasted for a little while before she couldn't take it any more. she grabbed my hand and pushed it away.

we seemed to play that little game every couple of weeks in that computer class.

very nice always fun to do alil teasing like that. keeps it intresting

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back