• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Undercover Deputy Part 1 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello fans! It is time for the final mini-series of my "Deputy's universe" saga before the big culmination series!!! This 5 part series will focus on the main character of the entire saga, Deputy Darby Reeves! Like La Diabla, this character has a very special place in my heart. I absolutely love this woman and writing about her is one of my favorite things to do. I have a deep connection to her. So, this saga will explore her adventures and the big lead up to the culmination series. I hope you enjoy this series and please, let me know what you think. In this first part, a "cult favorite character" from the Deputy's Peril series makes her appearance again. So without further adieu, here is Undercover Deputy!

UNDERCOVER DEPUTY

PART 1

DATE: Set immediately after the events of Deputy’s Peril

It was a warm day and the inside of the Wellington mansion was quiet. A woman started to make her way down the long staircase and into the foyer. Dressed in a red robe, the woman made her way through the foyer and over to her couch. She sat down and sighed. It was going to be a long day as she had to conduct the affairs of the business, and she was feeling tired. She wanted a vacation and thought about how she wanted to go visit a property in another State so she could have some fun. She leaned back on the couch, propped her slipper covered feet on the coffee table and rang a bell two times.

A maid came into the room and made her way to the woman with a tray containing a cup of coffee and some sliced fruit. The maid was a young blonde woman, who stood about 5’5” tall, had a sweet thin face and had an athletic body. She is one of two maids in the mansion, the other maid was helping with the breakfast preparations. She just started this maid job a month ago and so far everything was ok even though there was an incident that really made her nervous around her boss. This maid approached the woman and laid the tray on the coffee table, then did a quick bow. “Your coffee Madam..” she said with a demure voice.

This woman is Gloria Wellington, the head of the Wellington Cattle Company, the leading cattle company throughout the great State of Texas. She inherited the role of head of the company after an unfortunate accident killed her husband, Buford Wellington. Mr. Wellington was attempting to rope a bull and got gored for his attempt. He was only 45 years old. Gloria did love her husband to a degree but, married him because he was rich. Standing 5’7” tall, weighing about 120 pounds, Gloria came from a family of privilege, her father was a jewelry buyer, and she walked with an air of control. She craved power, she craved money and also demanded respect. She wasn’t demeaning to her subordinates, but she made sure they knew she was in control. Being 42 years old, she worked hard to maintain her beauty as she did not want to be an “old hag”. Her reddish hair had a tint of orange in it and she often wore it in a bun with the ends flowing down in a typical high society hairstyle from the 1880s. She was also a mother of a single daughter, Phoebe Wellington, and even though her daughter was not like her personality wise, and they sometimes clashed, she loved her nonetheless. Gloria looked over at her maid and nodded as she saw the tray being put down by her feet. “Thank you Rachel. You may go now…” she said as she waved her hand. Then a smile formed on her face as her faithful butler Paul approached.

Paul Devereaux was a 6’5” tall man, age 36, weighing close to 180 pounds with a slender build. He was the butler for Buford Wellington and he took a liking to Gloria. Paul was not just the butler, but also a business confidante, and would often carry out various tasks, including intimidation tactics. Since Mr. Wellington passed away, he became Gloria’s right hand man and often served as a bodyguard for her. He knew everything about the business and even was quite aware of some secret illegal businesses that Gloria was involved in. He did care for her, but had no interest in any romantic encounters as he was very loyal to Mr. Wellington. He was also privy to Gloria’s “side interests” and would work to help set them up. Paul approached her and then put down a newspaper by her feet. “Good morning Madam. I brought you today’s newspaper. I suggest you read page 2 as it may be of interest to you….” he smiled.

“Oh really?” Gloria replied with a look of great interest. She knew Paul was always looking out for her and she wondered what would be of great interest. She took her feet off the table, reached for the newspaper and then flipped it open and looked at page 2. She read a headline and she raised her eyebrow. Paul was right, there was an article that caught her interest. “Well, this IS interesting…” she said as she read the headline, “Olivia Swanson Arrested! Saloon owner in Frankstown arrested for gun smuggling!”

“Yes indeed Madam…Now what happens?” Paul asked.

“Well…I do have to admit. I find it absolutely funny that she got caught and arrested. I kept telling Olivia to join me in the business but she refused. She wanted to do her own thing and just have her brothel, now she is in jail because she decided to do something as stupid as gun smuggling. That is so funny. Well, it couldn’t have happened to a better person…” Gloria giggled as she set the paper down. She then stood up and looked Paul directly in the eye. “Well, let’s make sure MY business is solid. As a matter of fact, I may need to add a new asset to it. Maybe Rachel? Hehehe she seems to fit what buyers want…I did have fun with her the other day. Let’s see how she does over time. Got to have the best quality, right?” she beamed as she then looked over at her maid starting to dust around the premises.

“Yes indeed, yes indeed….” Paul said with a smile as he too looked over at Rachel the maid.

ONE YEAR LATER

Darby woke up from her deep slumber and slowly sat up. She then did a nice long stretch, her arms in the air and let out a very loud stretch groan and smiled. She wiped her eyes and started to be aware of her surroundings. She saw the furniture in her bedroom and then slowly pulled the blankets away from her legs, she pulled her legs over and then her barefeet made contact with her floor. Standing up, she did one more stretch then slowly made her way to her washroom. Darby looked in the mirror and sighed. “You look like fresh hell…” she giggled as she then started to splash water on her face, to fully awaken. Today was another day for her to go to work and protect the good people of Plotsville. Darby always loved going to work as being a deputy was a rewarding experience and lifestyle. She loved helping people, she loved the adventure and she loved being around her fellow law enforcement officers. After washing her face, brushing her teeth and freshening up, she went over to put on her clothes after getting out of her pajamas.

Darby got dressed in her blue and white buttoned deputy’s shirt, put on her leather vest, her blue jeans and sat back down on her bed to put on her socks. As she pulled the cotton sock over her left foot, then her right, she started thinking about how her life has been especially over the last year. It has been a little over a year since she arrested Madam Olivia and brought her to justice. Bringing down a gun smuggling operation was a huge success for her and made her the talk of the town. Darby felt really embarrassed of the attention she received for the arrest as she did not feel truly worthy of it. She reflected on the big ceremony in the town square where the Mayor of Plotsville presented her with a Medal of Honor in front of the townspeople. Even her photo was taken from an out of town photographer for a newspaper when she was at the courthouse in Frankstown. Her entire regiment of deputies was there, along with Sheriff Dickerson and it was truly a great honor. She didn’t feel worthy of it because she knew the truth of that day. It was true that she was the arresting officer who brought Madam Olivia into custody, but it was someone else who actually put Olivia in position to be arrested. Now her mind started to think about the woman who not only incapacitated Madam Olivia, but also rescued her from a humiliating predicament. That woman that really deserve some kind of honor was La Diabla. The problem was, La Diabla was an outlaw and still wanted by the Sheriff so there was no way La Diabla would ever receive any kind of congratulations. But Darby wished she could somehow thank the woman for saving her.

“She really deserves the thanks of everyone…” Darby mumbled to herself. Her mind started to flashback to that day where herself, La Diabla and her childhood friend and sometimes lover went to the Mission and captured Madam Olivia. It was Darby that found Olivia there, but she ended up getting captured, stripped naked, then tickled tortured. It was then that La Diabla showed up, subdued Madam Olivia, tickled tortured the evil woman, then left. She did manage to see her again soon after, and it was an emotional meeting. The two women said goodbye to each other and Darby even got a kiss from La Diabla before she rode off. “I wonder how she is doing…Probably doing crimes and stuff..” she laughed.

The relationship she had with La Diabla continued to baffle Darby. Darby was the deputy who captured La Diabla and put her in prison. Then after escaping, she managed to captured Darby, and tie her up in a remote barn. It was there that Darby received a torture she never thought possible. She was tickled tortured. She was tickled all over body from her bare feet to her armpits to even her very personal places such as her breasts, rear end and between her legs! She never felt so submissive in her life as La Diabla took her to a humiliating limit. The thing that frightened Darby was even though the tickling was absolutely horrendous, her body responded to it sexually. Her body had massive orgasms tear through her with all the stimulation the tickling brought. If it wasn’t for the fact she was a victim, she truly enjoyed the intensity of those orgasms and she shuddered at the moment thinking about them. After the humiliating torment, she ended up teaming up with the Outlaw so they could get Madam Olivia. Darby learned that La Diabla was tickled tortured herself by Madam Olivia so they teamed up to get revenge for La Diabla and Darby would be a hero for stopping a gun smuggling ring. Before they started their mission, she remembered the night before. She, La Diabla and Bobby Jo had a really good social interaction with each other. Darby got to see a more “human side” of a woman far more known for her cruelty and evilness and it made her wonder if La Diabla was truly evil to the core, or was there something inside her that was loving. She kind of felt it during their last meeting with each other and her mind went crazy thinking about it over the last year. Darby started to recognize that perhaps she had some feelings for La Diabla. Emotions for the woman who pushed her body and mind to the limit.

“I kinda hope I see her again..but I would have to arrest her too. Haha” Darby laughed to herself. She started to think that over this last year, her life did get really good. Not only was she a town celebrity, but she also managed to break up some other gangs as she and the Sheriff kept Plotsville safe from any threats. She stood up from her bed after putting on her trustee brown cowboy boots, grabbed her white cowboy hat and headed out of her home to go to work. She really hoped something exciting would happen this day. Darby was always up for an adventure. She got to her horse and started to walk with it and then her eyes saw a familiar figure.

“Good morning Deputy!” Gertrude Billington said with an enthusiastic smile. She absolutely adored Deputy Darby and she hoped she could continue having some fun with her friend.

“Good morning Gertrude! How ya feelin’ this mornin?” Darby replied. Over the last year, she saw Gertrude a few times and their interactions were always good. She definitely was aware of Gertrude’s desire to touch her feet and she was sure she would hear about her feet in this morning’s interaction. The woman was not afraid to hide her desire for her feet!

“I’m doing mighty fine! Are you off to work?” Gertrude asked.

“Yes, I am. Another day of keeping the peace in the fine city of Plotsville.” Darby replied, then tipped her hat.

“Well deputy, let me be someone to tell you that I feel much safer in Plotsville because of you. You are truly a hero to everyone in this town, especially women.” Gertrude told her, beaming with pride.

Darby started to blush over the compliment. “Why thank you..That…that means a lot to me actually.”

“You most deserve it!” Gertrude grinned. Then she flashed a smile and her eyes widened with excitement. “As a matter of fact, why don’t you stop by in the evening after your shift and have a nice slice of my lemon cake? It is my mother’s recipe and I baked it last night. I would be honored if you were to have some.”

“Why, that does sound nice. But I don’t want to intrude on your evening plans or…” Darby started to say.

“It won’t be a problem at all! I absolutely love when you stop by. It would be such an honor for you to come by and have some cake with me. Then, I can take care of your tired feet…hehe” Gertrude giggled.

Darby grinned when she heard the feet reference. She thought back to the first time she went over Gertrude’s house and got her feet tickled by this woman. It wasn’t torture, but it was enough to make her laugh pretty hard. It was a fun evening that night a year ago, and she ended up going back to her house two more times in the past year and got her feet tickled both times. She was able to avoid going there as Gertrude would ask her quite often, but it has been months since the last time. Gertrude has been an amazing neighbor to her, so she felt a little guilty of trying to hide from her. “Well, ok. I will stop by for some cake…”

“Thank you Deputy! Now, I want you to give me your honest opinion about the cake. Don’t try to be polite. Give it to me straight…hehe” Gertrude laughed as she winked at Darby. “and, if you get real tired today, I will make sure I liven your evening up by taking care of your poor feet…” she said. Gertrude absolutely loved playing with Darby’s feet. She still couldn’t believe that she has gotten to tickle and play with those feet 3 times over the past year. Now, she was hoping for a fourth.

“I will see you tonight. Have a great day Gertrude…” Darby said as she mounted her horse. Darby could only shake her head as she rode off towards the Sheriff’s office. Maybe she did need to have a little fun with Gertrude as work has been fun, yet busy lately. Maybe a good laugh would do her some good.

Darby finally made it to the Sheriff’s office, dismounted her horse and led it to the back with the other horses. Then she entered in the back door of the office and noticed it was a busy scene. She saw some men inside the office that she did not recognize and it looked like they were installing some kind of wires. She excused herself around them and began to walk to her desk. After the success the station had over the past year and half, more money was provided to them to expand. Plotsville was growing in population, as in 1887, there were close to 600 people, and now in 1888, the population grew to 1,293 people. More families moved to town, and more day laborers. With the increase in population, the Sheriff’s office hired two new deputies and it was Darby who trained them. Darby was recognized as second in command at the station, she was the Chief Deputy, which was a major promotion for her. Due to her success at capturing La Diabla, then capturing Madam Olivia, Darby’s professional life grew with many accolades and promotions. She made it over to her desk, took off her hat and sat down. It was truly another busy day in the office.

“Hiya Chief Deputy!” Deputy George said as he made it to Darby’s desk. George was one of Darby’s best friends at the station and he moved up in rank as well. He was essentially Darby’s partner and they would patrol the town together when it was their turn. George looked up to Darby and he hoped his career would be as successful as hers. “Sheriff wants to see ya by the way…” he smiled.

“Ah, ok. Thanks for tellin’ me George. I am on muh way.” Darby smiled. She stood up and went around her desk and made her way to Sheriff Dickerson’s office. She saw him sitting in there and she gently knocked on the door. She saw him lift his head and he motioned her to come in. She opened the door and walked in, then slowly closed it behind her. She sat down in a chair directly in front of the Sheriff’s desk. “Good morning Sheriff!” she said with a broad grin.

“Good morning Darby! It is always good to see you in here…” Sheriff Dickerson said with a smile. He was truly proud of Darby as her remarkable success only brought more fame and resources to his Sheriff’s station. He already had a plan in place for the event if he retires, or gets killed in the line of duty, he wanted Darby to take command as Sheriff. Even though she is a woman, she is remarkably gifted and with the success she had in helping take down El Guapo’s cattle rustling gang, and Madam Olivia’s gun smuggling, she managed to get his regiment in the view of the United States federal government. Things were going really well and he felt really proud. “How are you this morning?” he asked.

“I am doing great. I got some really deep sleep last night. Hahaha” Darby laughed. She then looked behind her really quick and saw some man walking through and pulling a wire. “Hey Sheriff, who are those guys? What’s with all the wires?”

“Well, since we have been upgrading the office and Plotsville is growing so fast, we are getting with the times! With so many people watching us on the highest levels of government, we are getting that new communication device. The telephone…” Sheriff Dickerson said with a huge smile.

“I think I have heard of that…That’s where we can talk to someone instantly even if they are far, far away?” Darby said with marvel in her voice.

“Yes! Now, we will only have one and we will be able to only use it to speak with other government agencies, but it is a big step for this town, for this station. Thanks to your heroics, we are one of the very few small towns in the entire nation to have one. Not even the Mayor will have one. Just us! We are on the cutting edge of technology! We will still have our telegraph, but with this new telephone, we will be able to reach other entities a lot faster and hear from them directly.” The Sheriff explained.

“That is absolutely amazing Sheriff. Wow! I heard some wealthy people have them, so for us to have one, we are special.” Darby laughed.

“Yes indeed! So, the reason why I wanted to speak to you today is that in a few minutes we will have a visitor. Let me tell you young lady that your success a year ago and your consistent amazing work, you have been noticed by some very important people….” Sheriff Dickerson said with a smile.

“Oh really? Well I don’t know what to say..” Darby blushed. The attention she got always made her feel embarrassed, but it did feel good.

“As a matter of fact, here comes the visitor now!” Sheriff Dickerson said, then raised his hand in the air to motion for a visitor on the outside of the office to come in.

“Hello Sheriff Dickerson! Sorry I am late…” a man said as he came into the office after opening the door. Dressed in a suit and tie, the man found his way to another chair in the office and sat down. He then saw Darby sitting there and his eyes beamed. “You must be Chief Deputy Darby Reeves. Nice to meet you. My name is Sam Michaels. I am with the Department of Justice for the United States government.” He said as he extended his hand.

“Nice to meet you Sam. The Department of Justice? I have heard of that. Wow, that is very impressive.” Darby said as she shook Sam’s hand.

“Thank you Deputy. The DOJ is growing and with more threats, we stay busy.” Sam said as he then sat back in his chair. “You are probably wondering why I am here..”

Darby looked at the Sheriff then looked back at Sam. “Um, you stopped by to come see me?” Darby said, pointing at herself.

“Yes, I came by to see you. I had a chance to talk to Sheriff Dickerson a little bit and when I told him what I wanted to do, he was very enthusiastic about it and he told me more about the famous Deputy who brought down a major gun smuggling ring.” Sam said.

Darby looked confused, yet felt honored that someone wanted to come by to talk to her. “Well, what can I do for you?”

“I will get right to it. As a few government agencies investigated Olivia Swanson’s businesses in Frankstown, we learned that her brothel may be involved in a much larger scheme. There was one worker there, she came from a possible sex trafficking ring. We interviewed Olivia and she denied everything, but we got a tip from two former employees of hers, Bobby Jo and Polly. I received a letter from them and it mentioned a major underground sex trafficking operation that is still going on….” Sam explained.

“What????? Sex trafficking??!! You heard from Bobby Jo and Polly??” Darby said with excitement in her voice. She hasn’t heard from Bobby Jo since that day at the Mission. She hoped she was doing ok.

“We have no idea. We got a letter that did not have a return address on it. The letter contained specific details, and we got an interesting lead. Due to our investigative work, we have another suspect in this trafficking ring. If our suspicions are correct, then Gloria Wellington is a major player in the ring.” Sam told them.

“What??!! Gloria Wellington?? THE Gloria Wellington of Wellington’s Cattle industries??” Sheriff Dickerson said in shock.

“Yes, her. I know it sounds surprising but some of the leads we had connected someone working in her company. The individual is just a low person on the totem pole, but we believe they used to be one of the victims. Ms. Wellington has vast resources and properties in other states. We just need some direct proof so we can finally bring her down and this ring.” Sam told the two officers.

“Sounds great! But, um, why do you need me?” Darby asked. She didn’t know anything about sex trafficking rings, but her experience in Madam Olivia’s brothel did give her an idea how seedy the business was.

“Well Chief Deputy, I want you to go undercover and work for Ms. Wellington. That way you have access to her and try to find some connection. Since she only has a few people inside her home, we need you to be inside her home to get the clues.” Sam explained.

“You want me to go undercover? Really? Wow… I mean it sounds very interesting, but why me?” Darby asked. A thrill rushed through her body as this did sound like a very exciting assignment.

“We found out that she put out an ad for a new maid in her home. It appears a maid there disappeared, so she is looking for a replacement. We don’t have any women working for us at the moment, but we heard about you. You took down Madam Olivia. Before that, you captured La Diabla. You are by far the best lady law enforcement person we know in these parts. Your Sheriff here highly recommended you and I think he is right. If there is anyone that can crack this case and help us end this sex trafficking ring, it is Chief Deputy Darby Reeves…” Sam said, with a lot of enthusiastic praise in his voice.

Darby sat back in her chair and took a deep breath. She was overwhelmed and honored that she would be doing an undercover assignment for the Department of Justice. The assignment sounded fun and it would be an amazing opportunity for her career. “Ok, count me in. Now, what do you need me to do?” she asked.

Sam went over the plan with Darby, telling her that she will have to work as a maid and has to really play up the part. Whenever she found a clue, or any lead, she was to note it down to help build a solid case, then when she learned of the location and how the operation worked, she was to leave and come back here so the DOJ can bring the full weight of the Federal Government and shut this ring down.

Darby shook Sam’s hand and sat back in her chair again. She was really excited about this moment and she learned she would be heading to Gloria Wellington’s house tomorrow morning. After the meeting, and Sam left, she and Sheriff Dickerson discussed the case and they both agreed that the success of this mission would bring even more recognition to Plotsville and their office. Darby left the Sheriff’s office and started to already go through her mind on what she had to do. During their planning, she provided a name she was going to go by and tomorrow morning, she would receive the necessary documents to “prove” her alias so Gloria Wellington can fall for it. For the rest of her shift, Darby was very enthusiastic and she told George that this was the opportunity of a lifetime. To be a detective! Once her shift was over and the evening started, she got onto her horse and started to ride back home. Then she remembered, since today was such a great day, she should go celebrate by having some cake at Gertrude Billington’s house!

Darby arrived at Gertrude’s house and dismounted her horse. She took a deep breath as she knew she might end up barefoot tonight as Gertrude loved playing with her feet. She wondered if she shouldn’t let her touch her because she was extremely ticklish on her feet. In fact, it seemed her feet got more sensitive over the past year. Darby made her way up the walkway and when she got close to the front door, she thought she heard some noise coming from the inside. The closer she got to the door, the louder the sound was and when she arrived at the door, the noise coming from inside was very distinct. It was laughter! Darby had a puzzled look on her face as she figured she would be alone with Gertrude tonight, or is it possible that Gertrude forgot their cake appointment? She then knocked on the door a few times and waited for a response. The laughter from inside died down, then she heard footsteps coming to the door. The door opened and there was Gertrude Billington, dressed in a black dress and had a huge grin on her face.

“Deputy Darby! You made it! Come in, come in!” Gertrude motioned for Darby to come in.

Darby walked inside and the temperature inside was warm, but cozy. She looked around and made her way into the living room. The room was heavily decorated with paintings on the walls, and many arts and crafts on the shelves. There was a large bookshelf against the wall and perpendicular to it was a large couch. Darby’s eyes looked at the couch and saw someone laying back against the armrest, their feet on the couch. She noticed that one foot was bare and the other still had a boot on. Darby’s eyes then looked at the person’s face and saw a fairly attractive blond woman there, now fanning herself.

“Well, aren’t you a tall drink of water…” the woman laughed as she continued to fan herself with her hands as she looked at Darby.

“Deputy, this is my friend Mandy. Mandy, this is Deputy Darby!” Gertrude introduced.

“Please to meet ya Deputy! Say, aren’t you the lady deputy that everyone talks about? Aren’t you the town hero?” Mandy asked.

Darby blushed at the words. “Well, I am the lady deputy, but I don’t consider myself the town hero. I was just doin’ muh job.” Darby responded and tipped her hat.

“Darby is truly a remarkable woman Mandy! She is amazing! A hero for all of us ladies in Plotsville.” Gertrude said as she gazed at Darby in admiration. “Darby, Mandy is a friend of mine who works at the saloon, The Thirsty Cowboy. I invited her over as she was very tired today….”

“Nice to meet you Mandy. I hope I didn’t interrupt….um, your get together. I just came for that delicious cake you mentioned.” Darby said with a smile as she removed her hat.

“Oh yes! Well, the cake is on my kitchen table. Go help yourself Deputy! You didn’t interrupt us at all. We were just having…some fun…” Gertrude smiled then looked over at Mandy.

Darby smiled and noticed a boot laying on the floor, near the couch. She then made her way to the nearby kitchen and saw a cake sitting on a platter next to some small dessert plates. She made it to the table, picked up the knife on the table and cut her a slice and placed it on the plate. She then took a fork and started to walk back towards the living room.

“Yeah, we are just havin’ some fun alright. Ol’ Gertrude has been ticklin’ my feet. She LOVES to tickle me..hehehehe” Mandy laughed.

Darby sat down and then took a bite out of the cake. It was very tasty and she continued eat more of it. “This cake is really good!”. She then walked over to a comfortable chair in the living room, sat down and was facing the couch that Gertrude and Mandy were on.

“Thank you! I am glad you like it…” Gertrude beamed. She then looked over at Mandy with a devious smirk. “Now, let me get back to business here. I hope you don’t mind Deputy, but Mandy needs to have her feet tickled. She worked hard all day…” she said then she put the bare left foot on her lap, while the right foot hung off the couch, but near Gertrude’s leg. She then looked down at the foot and a swell of tickle lust filled her and she placed her hands on the foot. Mandy’s foot was a size 7, with a narrow sole, a defined arch and medium to long toes that descended in length from the thin big toe, down to her small baby toe. The sole itself was pale, and very soft. Gertrude started to rub the foot, then she softly stroked the top of the foot.

“hehehehe that tickles! You sure love ticklin’ my feet don’t ya?” Mandy laughed. She leaned her head back and let the giggles come out.

“Of course I do.. your feet are simply… amazing!” Gertrude sneered. Her eyes then focused on the foot itself. She stared at the top of the foot, the pale skin on the top of the foot that lead to those medium to long toes that ended in cute trimmed nails that had a clear polish. She then took her index finger and started to softly stroke the crevice between the big toe and index toe on the top of the foot and enjoyed how the big toe twitched. She then stroked her finger onto the next crevice, the index toe and middle toe and the foot started to flinch. “Hold still!” she commanded as she then went to the next crevice of the ring toe and middle toe and now the toes started to wiggle and she heard some soft giggles coming from Mandy. Finally, she made it to the final crevice, the ring toe and baby toe and she stroked that crevice a little faster and now the foot flinched away from her grasp. “Haha naughty naughty! Give me back that foot!”

“That tickles!!! Urgh! That was driving me crazy!” Mandy giggled as she started to scratch the top of her foot. She then slowly moved her foot back to Gertrude’s lap and giggled in anticipation. “Ya got to be more careful….”

Darby sat back in her chair and continued to eat her cake and watch this tickle tease happening. It was like she was watching a play and she was having her dessert. She could see how Gertrude would tickle the top of the foot and it made her own foot itch. As she took another bite of the cake, she saw Gertrude resuming the soft touches on the top of the foot. Darby was curious to see how long it would take before Mandy exploded. She even let her mind wander and think if the tops of her feet were just as bad. Her soles and toes were always tickled, but not the top of the feet. Darby really didn’t want to find out.

“Now hold still!” Gertrude commanded and she now bent back the toes of Mandy’s foot with her right hand and looked at the helpless undersides of the toes. This was one of her favorite sights. The bottoms of the toes. She absolutely loved that spot on a woman’s foot and she knew that it was one of the most sensitive. She then took her left hand and took her index finger and slowly stroke across that delicate skin of the toes and was rewarded with the toes straining and the foot trembling.

“hhehehehe that really tickles me!!!” Mandy giggled as she tried to keep her foot still. She could feel that finger going from her big toe, across the stem of her index, middle, ring toes, then the pad of the baby toe and her entire body got tense. She was trying her best to stay still but it tickled a lot. “hehehehe come on Gertrude! It really tickles!!!” she squealed.

“I know it does! I can tell by how these cute toes are trembling that they are. I love your ticklish toes! I haven’t even really tickled them yet. This is just the warmup….” Gertrude laughed. She then scratched the tip of her nail along the toe stem of the index toe and now the giggles were getting stronger. “Toes, yours in particular, are very sensitive to ticklish touch. It is a woman’s weakness it seems. You can break a woman’s will just by playing with her ticklish toes. Yours seems awfully ticklish. Don’t you agree Deputy?” Gertrude smiled, then looked at Darby.

Darby just finished taking in a bite of the cake from the fork and realized she was called upon. She chewed the cake quickly, then swallowed. “Yeah..Yeah, her toes seem…ticklish.” She said, hesitating saying the word “tickle”.

“Yes indeed! They ARE ticklish! I think Mandy’s toes needs a good, sweet tickling!” Gertrude laughed. She then started to scrabble her nails from the left hand all along the undersides of the toes. She felt the toes leave the grip of her right hand and she couldn’t help but laugh. “Mandy!!! Hold still!!”

“I-I can’t…I’m too ticklish there…” Mandy said, trying to catch her breath. She shook her foot to try and get rid of the ticklish sensations and looked over at Darby. “Deputy! She is tryin’ to tickle my toes! Can you tell her to stop? Hehehehe”

Darby once again was surprised she was called upon and swallowed the next piece of cake she had in her mouth. “I’m just visitin…” she said. She was trying to not draw attention to herself and allow the two ladies to have their tickling fun.

“You’re no help! Hehehehe Gertrude, can you just concentrate on the rest of my foot? You KNOW my toes are my weakness…you know what ticklin’ my toes does to me.” Mandy pleaded as she felt her nipples getting stiff.

“haha ok ok, I will leave your toes alone for now…now give me your foot.” Gertrude commanded. She then felt Mandy place that bare left foot back into her lap and now she took the ankle with her right hand, lifted it up a little and then she turned her head so she could stare at the sole of the foot. She loved staring at that narrow sole. She loved how pale the skin was and when she put her head closer, she could see the wrinkles in the arch, then she stared at the ball of the foot. “You know for a working girl, you sure got some soft feet…” she laughed.

“Well I’m a lady! And ladies take care of themselves. But after you keep tickling my foot, maybe I should make them rough and nasty…” Mandy teased.

“Don’t you dare! You keep these pretty feet just the way they are!” Gertrude laughed. She then used her fingers to softly stroke the sole and the foot started to flail, which made her chuckle. She then started to flicker her fingers across the heel of the foot and once again it flailed. She absolutely loved ticklish feet. Ever since she was a small child, she loved tickling other girl’s feet. She just loved the way they would move just by simply touching them. As a young adult, she managed to tickle even more feet by tricking women into letting her touch their feet, then she would tickle them when they least suspected it. She made it a purpose to tickle as many ladies’ feet as possible. Now that she was older, 48 to be exact, she was far more bold and just brought it up. No more tricks, she knew what she wanted and she was going to get it! Now she had this sweet pretty foot in her grasp and she as going to enjoy this moment.

Mandy started to snicker as she felt the fingers stroking and flickering against her heel and into her arch. To her, getting her feet tickled served two purposes. It made her laugh and feel better, but it also aroused her. She didn’t tell Gertrude, but having her feet tickled was one of her favorite forms of foreplay. Being only 25 years old, she didn’t want to offend this older woman with sexual talk, but when she was first offered to have her feet tickled, she was curious on how a woman would tickle her. She would ask her male lovers to do it, but they only tickled for a small amount of time because they were far more interested in sex. So getting her feet tickled by a woman, a mature one at that seemed kind of fun. It seemed weird that this woman, who appeared to be somewhat conservative spoke to her at the saloon and invited her over after her shift. They had conversations before and they were always friendly, but when Gertrude told her she would love to tickle her feet, she was stunned and curious. Now, she wondered about this decision because Gertrude was such a talented tickler. “hey!!!! Not there!!!!” she screamed as she felt nails tickling the spot below the ball of her foot, going into the arch.

“Oh, I found a tickle spot huh? Guess I have to explore this….” Gertrude giggled as she continued to tickle that same spot. Her right hand formed a tighter grip on the ankle, so the foot could not get away. She then took her fingers and started to spider tickle in the arch, causing Mandy to squirm even more. She loved the way her nails were tickling that delicate skin and she saw Mandy now leaning her head all the way back, the neck resting on the arm of the couch and she was arching her back. Gertrude then went back to that one sensitive spot and now the laughter got stronger.

Darby finished eating her cake and was completely in awe at what she was seeing. She has witnessed tickling before, but there was something about watching this mature woman inflicting so much tickle torment on her victim. She could see the gleam of happiness in Gertrude’s eyes and it brought back memories when she was on that couch, feeling those nails on her feet. She especially remembered the first time. She came into the home and she sat on the couch. After chatting with Gertrude for about 30 minutes, she watched Gertrude pat her lap, asking for her to put her foot on it. She knew what Gertrude was up to, but she figured she might as well let this woman have some fun. After all, how bad could it be? There was no way she was going to be vicious in her tickling, not like Madam Olivia, and not like how La Diabla tormented her. Darby remembered having her boot slide off her foot and then saw it get placed gently onto the wooden floor. She remembered blushing when Gertrude told her she likes big feet. Then when her sock came off, she remembered hiding her face in her hands as her bare foot was exposed and she heard Gertrude’s excitement. Next thing she knew, she felt those nails scurrying up and down her soft sole and she kept on laughing. She was right in her assessment, the tickling was not brutal or torturous, it was more playful. Darby remembered laughing so hard that night, then when her other boot came off along with the sock, she just laughed and laughed. Thankfully, the tickling didn’t last very long, it went about 15 minutes tops, but it was enough to get her tired. Then her feet were massaged by Gertrude and overall, it was a very relaxing time. The next two times were much like the same and as much as she didn’t want to admit, it did make her feel better, especially after a long shift. But she didn’t want her feet to be toys and she seemed to have gotten more ticklish over time, she would politely decline Gertrude’s invitations. Now, she was relieved that someone else was getting tickled, and not her!

“HAHAHAHAHA GERTRUDE PLEASE!!!! THAT TICKLES!!!! HAHAHAHAHA” Mandy roared as she felt those fingers tickling all over her foot. She started to pound her fists into the couch cushions as the sensations were overtaking her. She even tried to pull her foot, but her ankle was held tight and there was no escape. What concerned her was she was getting more and more aroused. She could feel the thumping in her nipples and start to feel the moisture between her legs. She never imagined having sex with a woman like Gertrude, but the way she was tickling her foot, if the opportunity came up, she probably would not decline. Each strike of the nail on that sensitive spot would send more and more ticklish electricity through her body, all the way to her brain, only to go back out and straight to her erogenous zones.

“I know it does Miss Mandy! Your cute foot deserves to be tickled! It worked so hard today at The Thirsty Cowboy didn’t it? This poor foot. I just love ticklish feet…” Gertrude said in a baby voice as she continued to run her nails over the spot, then across the tender ball of the foot. Seeing Mandy banging her fists motivated her and the sound of the laughter only filled her with joy. Then she slowed the tickling down to allow Mandy to breathe again. The strokes then turned into rubbing and she massaged the foot. “Just breathe sweetie, just breathe…this ticklish foot needs a rest…” she cooed.

“yes…hehehehehehe…..yes…..hehehehe oh you are SO bad to my foot…hehehehe” Mandy giggled as she tried to catch her breath. She could start to feel the sweat dripping down her forehead. She then lifted her head and stared at Gertrude. The arousal was starting to get to her because now Gertrude was starting to look kind of attractive. She then placed her hands on her stomach, then slid them to her breasts. “I am soooo tired…are ya going’ to let my foot go?”

“Not yet young lady! Your foot loves when I tickle it doesn’t it? Besides, I still have to play with your toes…” Gertrude teased. She then took the big toe between her thumb and index finger and started to wiggle it. “Remember when you were a small child, do you remember a fun game with your toes?” she asked.

“hehehehe my toes? I don’t remember a game with my toes..hehehe please, don’t touch my toes. It is gonna be too much!” Mandy squealed as she felt her big toe get wiggled again.

“But it is time I play with the piggies…or do you want me to explore your sole some more?” Gertrude asked, her nails on her left hand forming like talons.

Mandy covered her face with her hands. “I-I don’t know! Hehehehe I guess I have to take my sole.. my toes will be too much! Hey Deputy, can you help me? Isn’t it illegal to tickle the innocent toes of a bar maid or something?”” she squealed as her index toe was wiggled.

Darby chuckled to herself and threw up her hands. “Sorry Mandy, this is Gertrude’s house and I have no jurisdiction here…” she joked.

“Some help you are! Hehehe” Mandy said, then stuck out her tongue at Darby. She then made eye contact with Gertrude and then started to plead. “Miss Billington, please Ma’am…not my toes!! If you leave them alone, I will do…….anything….and I mean….anything.” she said as she winked.

Gerturde had an evil sneer on her face as she heard her victim begging. She knew exactly what Mandy was hinting at and it made her feel powerful. “Why Miss Mandy! I do declare! Are you flirting with me?” she asked with a curious look as she placed her left hand over her heart, feigning shock.

“hehehe um…..well, I don’t really know..hehehe” Mandy responded. She didn’t know if she truly offended Gertrude or not.

Darby watched in anticipation. It really was like she was watching a play on stage and was curious where this was going to go. She never figured Gertrude Billington as a lesbian, just a foot tickling fiend. She was sensing Mandy’s arousal and remembering her own experiences, she knew that being tickled can in fact be very arousing. She held her breath as though she was watching a suspenseful show. How would Gertrude respond? Darby was disappointed she finished her cake, she thought she may have to get more to enjoy the show!

“Well, looks like I will have to cleanse your soul…..flirting with me like that naughty girl…” Gertrude said with a wink. She then rapidly scurried her fingers all over the sole. She first made contact in the arch, then moved to the heel, only to zip back up through the arch, then across the ball of the foot, then back down into the arch.

HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!” Mandy screamed as she felt those tickling fingers scurrying rapidly across her sole. She started to twist her body a little, her right leg started to writhe more as her left foot continued to feel the torturous tickling. The sheer amount of ticklish shockwaves started to overwhelm her, but it still felt incredible.

“Such a naughty naughty girl…I have to punish this cute little foot of yours…” Gertrude teased as she went back to her favorite spot, the place where the ball of her foot connected onto the arch. She now took the “mid knuckle” of her index finger and drilled into that spot. She wanted to drive Mandy absolutely crazy. This was truly a lot of fun for her. In reality, she didn’t mind having this young pretty woman flirt with her. Gertrude did have some experiences with women in the past, especially after tickling their feet, so she felt flattered that Mandy was indeed flirting with her. At her age, she figured she lost all her attractiveness and settled for being an “old maid”. The feeling of being flirted with was intoxicating and she was going to play up her being slightly “offended” so she could tickle this foot even more.

Mandy went into silent laughter as she felt that “mid knuckle” drilling into her foot and it drove her absolutely crazy. She started to feel more helpless as the tickling was wearing her body down. She then start to plead silently as she went into silent laughter. Her head turned to the right, resting against the arm of the couch, her eyes shut and she just laughed.

Darby’s mouth was wide open as she witnessed the tickling happening before her. She was surprised how Gerturde didn’t mind being flirted with, and it actually made her see Gertrude in a different light. She herself wasn’t attracted to Gertrude, but she started to admire her. There was more to this woman than she knew before. She had 3 meetings with her own feet being tickled by the owner of this house, and not once did it ever get sexual to her. She then leaned back in her chair and just continued to watch the show. Now, she was hoping that Gertrude would get those toes!

Gertrude removed her finger from that spot and allowed Mandy to calm down and start to catch her breath. She absolutely was enjoying inflicting tickle torture to poor Mandy’s foot and now started to massage the heel. “Awww…naughty girl is starting to get tired huh? Too tired to laugh huh?”

“hehehehehe *gasp* hehehehe *gasp* ya keep ticklin’ me too good…” Mandy gasped as she continued to recover from the ticklish onslaught. She moaned a little as she felt the soft massage on her heel. She let out a purr as it did feel good. “Ya should keep doing that to me…hehehe”

“This feels good huh? Tell me how much you like me touching your feet…” Gertrude teased.

“I like ya touching my feet Miss Gertrude..” Mandy purred as she now felt her arch and the ball of the foot getting massaged. The tender presses into her foot flesh did feel really good. She had to admit that this woman definitely knew her way around a woman’s foot. She closed her eyes and just took in the massage.

Gertrude continued to massage the foot, then she got to the base of the toes. She looked over at Darby who had this look of awe on her face, and winked at her. It thrilled her that Darby was getting into this “show” and now it was time to give her something to enjoy. She slowed the massaging technique, the suddenly, she plunged her fingers into the crevices of the toes, interlocking the toes with her fingers and started to squeeze causing severe ticklish reactions from Mandy!

Mandy’s body shot up and now she was sitting upright with a look of absolute ticklish shock on her face as she felt those fingers squeezing between her toes. “OH MY GAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!! NOT MY TOES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” she screeched as the ticklish sensations tore through her. The feeling was really intense and now her laughter was very powerful, definitely loud enough for people on the outside to hear them. She didn’t care, she was just reacting to these wicked sensations. Her eyes were wide open, her mouth wide open with laughter pouring out, her fists straining into the couch cushion and she felt paralyzed. Her body did not move at all, it was in a “tickle paralysis” and her poor foot was receiving those ticklish sensations.

Darby’s mouth went wide open with shock as she watched what happened to poor Mandy’s toes. Looking at Gertrude’s fingers locked in with those toes look absolutely brutal. She was grateful she never did that to her own toes and seeing Mandy in ticklish agony was shocking, but she also felt her own body feeling arousal. The sound of the laughter was fun to listen as it was a laughter of sheer ticklish agony and noticed that Mandy could not move her body. Darby then looked over at the foot, and saw Gertrude’s fingers squeezing as they were interlocked with the toes, like two hands holding each other. This display of tickle teasing and torture was very entertaining for her. Maybe it was a good idea that she stopped by as she got to see a very entertaining scene. What she also enjoyed was that it was not her feet getting tickled!

Gertrude absolutely loved the reaction she was getting from Mandy as her fingers continued to squeeze in the crevices. The wild look of ticklish agony on her face, the upperbody in an upright position, and the foot helplessly trapped with her right hand holding the ankle and the left in the toes. “Someone has ticklish toooooooooeeessssss…” she sang as she continued to squeeze in the toe crevices She looked down at her left hand and the fact that her fingers were locked with the toes and those same toes were completely helpless thrilled her. Mandy’s toes were delightfully sensitive. She gave a few more squeezes, then removed her fingers from the toes. She chuckled as she saw Mandy’s body lower back down in a heap and she was gasping for air.

“hehehehehee that hehehehehehe was…hehehehehehe…..sooooooo..hehehehehehe MEAN!!!” Mandy screamed as she put her left hand on her forehead in exasperation. Her body still felt the ticklish shockwaves and she started to scrunch her toes, which resulted in small little popping noises as she tried to shake the ticklish feelings. Her breathing was really heavy and she looked up at Gertrude’s smiling face. “Ya got to have mercy on my toes…”

Gertrude snickered at the plea and picked up the foot to her eye level, the leg and foot now in the air, and she stared at the toes. “But why would I have mercy on them? Your toes love me touching and tickling them. In fact, these piggies of yours are just begging me to play with them…hehehehe” she giggled as she reached her left index finger and placed her nail on the line where the big toe met the ball of the foot and scratched it slowly along that line. It filled her heart with joy to feel the foot jerking and now wiggling to get away from her finger. “Keep your foot still naughty girl!”

“I can’t!!! hehehehehehehehe it tickles!!!!” Mandy squealed in ticklish agony.

“Give me these toes!” Gertrude demanded as she then started to flicker her nails along the base of the toes and when the digits scrunched tight, she simply tickled the tops of the toes, which forced them to open up again. Then she jammed her index finger and thumb directly on the undersides of the middle and index toes and now Mandy was shaking to shake more wildly on the couch. “Ticklish?” she teased.

Mandy started to writhe on the couch as she felt those invading fingers in her toes. She leaned back on the arm of the chair and placed her hands on her chest. She could feel her nipples throbbing despite the fact the tickling was so intense. She went back into silent laughter and just endured the tickling. It wasn’t long before her right hand fell of her chest, onto the couch cushion in a tapping motion as though she was submitting to the tickling. “……….mercy………” she managed to wheeze out from her silent laughter.

Gertrude removed her fingers from the toe area and had a huge grin on her face. She could see the helplessness in Mandy and she felt proud of herself. She started to massage the tickled foot, trying to soothe it and to bring Mandy back to a state of calm. As she massaged the foot, she felt Mandy’s body starting to relax and she grinned. “That’s right naughty girl, take a deep breath. Just relax……”

Mandy started to whimper a little as her body started to relax. The massage on her foot felt incredibly nice and now she felt the endorphins coursing through her body. “That…..that….was incredible…I felt so….helpless…” she panted.

Darby was on edge herself. Watching how Gertrude tickled those poor toes captivated her because she saw the skill that was applied. Flashbacks on her own tickle torment by Gertrude came to mind, but with her experiences in this house, the tickling wasn’t brutal. It was more soft, feathery touches on her feet and she got many breaks. This was different. This was more brutal, but yet, very playful as Mandy seemed to actually be enjoying herself. She then looked at Gertrude and saw her staring right back at her with a huge grin!

“Enjoying yourself Deputy?” Gertrude grinned as she continued to massage Mandy’s foot. She saw the look of wonderment on Darby’s face and now she had an idea.

“Well, looks like you two are enjoying yourselves..” Darby responded. She didn’t really know what to say as she witnessed a tickling session.

“Help me Deputy…help me….Can’t ya see she is torturing my foot?” Mandy wheezed. She made eye contact with Darby and with puppy dog eyes, she made her pleas. “Ya got to make her stop. My poor foot can’t take it anymore…”

“I got an idea Deputy. Since Mandy here is such a naughty girl, that means she is a rule breaker. I think it is time for a Deputy of the Law to assist me in punishing her for her crime of being naughty…” Gertrude grinned.

“Huh? What do ya mean?” Darby asked. Now she was curious about what was happening.

“Why don’t you come over here, take off her boot from her right foot and punish her sole like I will do to her left. I will even show you how to do it properly…” Gertrude offered, her eyebrows raised.

“WHAT??!!! NO!!!! Deputy, don’t ya dare do that!! Please don’t do that!” Mandy cried out, then covered her eyes with her hands. She had this feeling her other foot was about to be tickled punished and it really turned her on.

“Me? You want me to help you tickle her feet?” Deputy asked with shock. She never really got to tickle others throughout life. The last year she was always the victim. She did briefly tickle Madam Olivia’s trapped feet and it was kind of thrilling for her, but now she was being invited to tickle Mandy’s other foot. Her heart started to beat faster in anticipation and she got real nervous. “I-I don’t know if I can do a good job. You are the expert at it.”

“Come on over! I will teach you to be a foot tickling expert! Come over Deputy..” Gertrude offered. She felt a certain giddiness as she saw the excitement in Darby’s eyes. Gertrude wanted to see if Darby could become a talented tickler herself.

“Well, ok…” Darby gulped. She slowly stood up from her chair and started to walk over. Her adrenaline started to flow as she was going to tickle someone’s foot. She knew from many experiences how devastating it was on her own feet, but maybe it was time she got to dish some of it out. She made it over to the coffee table and looked around. “Where shall I sit?”

“You can sit right there on the coffee table. It is sturdy for you to sit on…” Gertrude invited. She then watched Darby stand between the couch and the coffee table, then watched her carefully sit down. She was close to Darby’s knees and she smiled. “Now, take her foot there, and place it on your lap…”

“Deputy!!! Don’t listen to her! She is trying to turn ya evil!! Hehehehe” Mandy giggled.

Darby smiled, then she reached forward with both hands and gently grabbed the right ankle, and then placed the booted foot in her lap. The boot was only a little taller than the ankle and it was a laced boot, with a high heel. Darby examined the boot and it was a very nice leather boot and now she started to feel really nervous. “Should I take off the boot?”

“Yes please…she has a sock too so you can remove it as well.” Gertrude smiled. She started to feel a sense of pride as she was getting Darby to join her in her greatest thrill.

Darby took a deep breath and started to unlace the boot. Slowly the laces came undone and she slipped the laces out of the holes, then when it got near the top of the foot, she let the laces dropped. This was the moment of truth. She grabbed the heel of the boot with her right hand and gently tugged on it until it popped off the heel. Hearing that sound reverberated in Darby’s mind as she couldn’t believe she was doing this. The boot then slowly slipped off the foot and she saw a white cotton sock covering Mandy’s foot. Darby carefully put the boot down on the floor and now she reached towards the hem of the sock.

“Deputy…please.. I am really really really begging ya…please don’t take off my sock. You are supposed to help the weak and I am feeling so helpless…” Mandy teased, trying to appeal to Darby’s “good side”.

Darby started to get into the play time and hearing Mandy begged made something click inside her mind. She was about to tickle a foot and it seemed like it would be a lot of fun. She couldn’t back away now. “Sorry ma’am, but like our noble citizen Gertrude said, you sure are one naughty girl….” Darby teased. A rush of excitement soared through her body as she had no idea how she could play along like that. It felt…….good.

“NOOOOOOO!!!!!” Mandy giggled as she now felt her sock sliding off her right foot. Her left foot was still getting massaged by Gertrude, now it was just moments that her right foot was going to be bared.

Darby looked on in wild anticipation as she saw the sock peeling away from the leg, then off the heel, then the top of the foot was exposed, then when it was by the toes, she took her thumb and index fingers of her right hand and gently tugged the sock off, exposing the cute toes. Once the toes were bared, Darby felt a huge surge of pleasure rip through her body. She then placed the sock on the floor, next to the boot and then looked at Gertrude. “Ok, she is barefoot now. What do I do now?”

Gertrude felt this huge sense of pride as she was going to teach someone how to tickle a helpless woman’s foot. “Good job Deputy. Now, I want you to touch her foot with the tip of your index finger. Slowly move it from the ball of her foot into her arch, like so….” Gertrude smiled as she took her index finger and stroked it on the left foot’s ball and into the arch causing a cackle from Mandy.

“HEY!!!! Cut it out!!! Hehehehe” Mandy giggled.

Darby took her index finger and placed it on ball of the right foot, then slowly stroked it down into the arch. The soft feeling of the foot flesh felt amazing to her and the wriggling reaction made her chuckle. This was new to Darby. Not just tickling a foot, she had done that before, but she was tickling a foot with a certain purpose. This was a deliberate intention to inflict ticklish sensations on purpose for the sheer pleasure of it. She tickled people very briefly for fun, and when she tickled Madam Olivia, it was out of revenge, but this time, at this moment, she was doing this for the sheer pleasure of it all. She stroked her finger again and felt the foot trembling as she held onto the ankle with her left hand. “Someone’s a bit ticklish…” she teased.

“Deputy PLEASE!!!!” Mandy giggled as she felt her right foot getting tickled. She tried to pull her right foot free, but it couldn’t escape. She looked at Darby’s face and was thrilled to see the look on her face. It looked focused on her foot and she wondered if the Deputy might be interested in a little action. Mandy had a physical attraction towards Darby and wanted to test the waters. “hehehehehe please don’t tickle me Deputy! You don’t understand! If ya tickle my foot, then I will be helpless to your desires…” she cooed. Then she stuck out her chest a little, hoping Darby would notice.

Darby looked over at Mandy and saw a gleam in her eyes. She could see the teasing smile, and now she saw the chest sticking out a little more than it was when Gertrude was tickling her left foot. Her mind started to wonder if Mandy was flirting with her. She blushed a little, then smiled back. “I think Gertrude is right… you ARE pretty naughty aren’t you?” she said teasingly. Darby then started to scribble her fingers on the arch and now she saw Mandy starting to thrash a little.

Gertrude beamed with lust herself as she saw the flirtatious play between Darby and Mandy. She then decided she had to up the intensity a bit and as Darby started to tickle the right foot, then started to tickle the left foot. Her finger started to tickle along the instep of the foot, and now Mandy’s eyes popped wide open!

“HEY!!!! NOT BOTH FEET!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT AT HAHAHAHAHA THE SAME HAHAHAHAHAHA TIME!!!!!” Mandy wailed as now both of her feet were being tickled. She felt Gertrude’s fingers on her left instep, and Darby’s fingers probing in her arch. The ticklish sensations were very strong as both feet had to endure the tickling. She never had both feet tickled at the same time before, it was always one then the other. She didn’t know whether to beg them to stop, or hoped it continued as her nipples felt like they were about to burst with intense lust.

Darby started to get into the tickling. Her fingers continued to scrabble in the arch and she enjoyed listening to Mandy laugh from it. She then glanced over at Gertrude who was tickling the left foot and they both made eye contact. Darby started to feel a sense of enjoyment. There was something about the way tickling this foot made her feel more powerful. She saw Gertrude looking at her with approving looks and it made her feel more confident. She thought about when her own feet were tormented, how her ticklers seemed to enjoy themselves. Now, she had an idea on what they were feeling. Her fingers then moved to the ball of the foot and once again, she heard Mandy pleading for mercy.

“You are doing well Deputy…isn’t this fun?” Gertrude smiled. She felt a rush come over her when she saw Darby nodding her head affirmatively. Gertrude then went back to tickling the instep, then made it to the ball of the foot, right there on the inside edge. She then looked over at Mandy. “I told you that you are a naughty girl..now you have the woman of the law punishing you too! Maybe next time you will be more behaved..hehehe”

Mandy looked at both of her ticklers and saw a look of satisfaction on their faces. She tried to move her ankles, but both of them were tightly grabbed and she was completely helpless. She then placed her hands over her eyes again and shook her head violently, trying to fight off the tickle torture. Her laughter flowed freely and her senses were on overload. She then felt the heel of her right foot being tickled and on her left foot, that delicate spot on the inside edge of the ball of her foot.

Darby really started to get into tickling of this foot. Now she was curious if she could find all the best tickle spots. Her fingers were dancing on the heel, trying to test how ticklish it was, then she moved to the arch again. Using her left hand, she pulled the ankle back towards Mandy, so the foot would slide down and she could get a real good look at the sole. She wanted a visual of where her fingers were tickling so she could remember them. She saw her fingers sinking into the flesh and then they went to the ball of the foot which made Mandy shriek. Then she started to use the tip of her nail to scratch along that flesh.

Gertrude continued her own foot tickling, and looked over at Darby. It was as though she lit a fire inside of Darby because she was really focusing on tickling that poor foot. Gertrude then decided she needed to give Mandy a break. “Ok Deputy, let’s give her a break. Naughty girl needs to rest a little….”

Darby heard Gertrude’s instruction and snapped out of her tickling trance. She stopped her tickling, but still held onto the ankle. She looked over at Mandy, who uncovered her eyes and started to fan herself. Darby smiled as she watched Mandy recover.

“You two…..*gasp* are…….MEAN!!!! Ticklin’ my feet like that!” Mandy laughed. She continued to fan herself with her hands, trying to cool her body down. She tried to tug her legs, but realized her ankles were still trapped. “Y’all are not letting me go yet?”

“Not yet….We are just giving you a break. You are STILL a naughty girl. I think I will teach this fine deputy here on the best ways to tickle your feet….. She seems eager to learn..” Gertrude said, then turned to Darby and winked.

“Yeah…this is kind of….fun.” Darby giggled. She really did mean that sentiment as she was the one dishing it out for a change and not the victim.

“Come oooooooooonnn….hehehehe y’all have to stop ticklin’ my poor feet…” Mandy giggled with exasperation. She then started to curl her toes, trying whatever defense mechanism she had for her feet.

“Now Deputy, see how she is curling her toes? Well, the best way to make them open up is to take the very tip of your index finger and place it right on this spot here…” Gertrude instructed and placed her index finger right on the spot near the arch and heel met. “Then, you very slowly and carefully move your nail back and forth a bit. Watch what happens….” She said then moved her nail the way she described.

Darby looked intently at the demonstration and saw Mandy’s toes splay wide open and heard a girlish squeal coming from Mandy as the tickling technique worked its magic. “You mean like this?” she asked as she placed her own index finger on that spot and slowly started to scratch the area, and Mandy’s toes uncurled and splayed wide open, and forced a strong giggle from Mandy since both of her feet were tickled. That delighted Darby so she continued to stroke that spot. Watching Mandy react to her touching that spot really excited her.

“hahahahahahahaha you both are hahahahahahahaha TERRIBLE!!!” Mandy shouted as she continued to feel the tickling touches on the soles of her feet. A feeling of helplessness washed over her body as the tickling assault continued. She put her hands up and started waving them around wildly as those nails continued to titillate her feet.

“Very good deputy, see how she is reacting? Looks like you have some feet tickling talent.” Gertrude said with her smile. She then started to drum her finger her fingers rapidly up and down the sole causing Mandy to spasm even more.

Darby saw Gertrude’s fingers and started to repeat what she saw. Her mind started to focus on different techniques and found it really interesting that someone can do different things to a foot and get different responses. She just figured to wiggle her fingers over the bottom of the foot, but there seemed to be a “science” to all of this. She also began to think about when she was tortured on her feet, did her tormentors use certain moves? She did remember that certain touches drove her more crazy than others so maybe this was something good for her to learn. She wondered if she would ever have the chance to do this again, possibly a new lover.

“Ok, let’s let her relax a little…” Gertrude instructed as she now started to massage the left foot again. She made sure she started to rub the pressure points in the foot as she didn’t want to tickle the skin. “We don’t want her to pass out or anything…..”

Darby stopped her tickling motions and now started to massage the right foot. Again, she was watching what Gertrude was doing, so she wouldn’t tickle Mandy and give comfort instead. Darby shook her head thinking just a simple year ago, she never imagined she would be tickling or massaging feet, or having hers tormented. But ever since that day in the barn, when La Diabla tickle tortured her feet, it was now a big part of her life. She couldn’t get away from it, so now she was learning what it was like to inflict the tickling. She felt her arousal grow as well.

“T-thank ya for rubbing my poor feet….Mercy….mercy…” Mandy panted as she felt the soothing touches on her feet. She looked over at Darby and that face was so adorable looking. Then she looked over at Gertrude and saw that smiling face and felt a connection to her. “Now, can ya both keep doing that the rest of the night. The massages feel….wonderful…” she cooed.

Gertrude smiled as she now had Mandy right where she wanted. She continued to massage the sole, and now her thumbs were by the base of the toes and when she pressed into the flesh, the toes would spread out. She looked over at Darby, and saw that she was mimicking her techniques. Now it was time to have some more fun. “Now Deputy, are you ready?” she winked.

Darby looked up at Gertrude with a puzzled look on her face. “Ready for what?” she asked, still pressing her thumbs into the ball of the foot.

“Time for your lesson on how to tickle naughty girl’s toes…..” Gertrude said with a wicked smile.

Mandy’s eyes popped wide open when she heard what Gertrude said. She had her eyes closed and she was starting to relax from the dual foot massage and now her sensitive toes were next! “HEY!!!! Ya can’t do that!! Ya can’t tickle my toes!!!! Deputy, please….you have to stop her from touching my toes. Ya saw what happened to me when she did it the last time! If you both do it, then I will die!” she laughed.

Darby chuckled at the over dramatization from Mandy. She did remember the effect on the toes when they were tickled and a rush of arousal soared through her with the thought that she could inflict ticklish torment on those toes. “No, you won’t die, but you sure will laugh…” she teased.

“Deputy, I am BEGGIN ya….please, not my toes. I will die from the tickles! How about you, um, kiss my toes instead?” Mandy said with a flirtatious tone in her voice. She then wiggled her toes on her right foot, hoping Darby would try it.

Darby was taken aback at that offer and she then looked at the toes. They were adorable digits, but now she felt a mischievous streak going through her. Now, it was time for her to inflict some tickle torture on those toes. “Ya know, your toes look innocent….” She started. She then looked over at Gertrude and smiled, “but you are such a naughty girl, trying to flirt with an officer of the law that I will now learn a lesson on how to deal with naughty girls and their toes….”. Darby’s mind went spinning as she had no idea why she was feeling this way. A desire to tickle those toes was growing and she was getting hooked!

“You heard her naughty girl, your toes will need to be punished! Deputy, pull her toes back just like this…..” Gertrude instructed as she then used her right hand to hold back the toes, forcing them to expose their delicate undersides. She saw Darby pulling the toes back on the right foot and continued her instruction. “Now, take your finger just like this and swipe it across that pale skin on her toe stems just like this…” she laughed as she then swiped her finger across the toes.

Mandy exploded in laughter and tried to pull her foot away but her ankle was grabbed again by Gertrude to keep it still. Her eyes then went over towards Darby and she felt those toes still being held back and she saw the finger get closer and closer to her toes. Her body tensed up, then she felt the finger swiping across that skin and she jerked her foot immediately! She let out a squeal, then her right ankle was grabbed again.

Darby couldn’t help but laugh at the reaction. “That was kinda fun….” She laughed as she then started to lightly flutter her fingers on the scrunched up toes and felt the foot tremble in ticklish agony. She then started to tickle the tops of the toes, only to see them splay open trying to avoid the tickling fingers. “Wow, she sure has some ticklish piggies here….” she laughed.

“Yes she does! Now, watch this..” Gertrude said and she then took the tips of her nails and started to scrabble them on the pad of the big toe. That caused a girlish shriek to come from Mandy and she focused on that big toe. The toe would try to curl, but because it was the big toe, the pad was always going to be exposed, so she continued to tickle that digit.

Mandy was now convulsing in ticklish agony as she felt her toes being tickled. Her left big toe was under ticklish duress and now the toes on her right foot were locked in a battle of wills whether they should scrunch or open. She felt Darby’s fingers tickling the tops and bottoms of her toes. No matter what she did with her toes defensively, she was getting tickled on them. She then leaned her head back and just laughed. The double toe tickling was absolutely driving her crazy and she felt that wave of helplessness coming again. She opened her eyes and picked her head up and saw the devious look on Gertrude’s face and the look of a childlike amazement on Darby’s. Mandy then shut her eyes again and just absorbed the ticklish sensations on her poor toes.

Darby was getting very fascinated with this toe tickling. She was now trying to find the worst spots on the toes and discovered that the baby toe was very sensitive. She started to tickle the pad of the baby toe and loved watching it try to hide from her but it couldn’t. Darby soon found herself very amused by this whole moment and she continued to feel aroused. She would glance over towards Gertrude who managed to slip her fingers to the undersides of the toes, even with them curled and Mandy was convulsing. Darby then jammed her fingers to the undersides of the toes and heard that girlish squealing again.

Gertrude was very happy Darby was mimicking her tickling moves. She also saw Mandy losing control and now she pulled her fingers away from the toes. “Ok Deputy, you can take your fingers away from her toes. Poor naughty girl is getting pretty exhausted. Hehehe” she cackled. She then started to massage the foot again, trying to bring Mandy to a relaxed state.

Mandy started to suck in precious oxygen again as she felt the fingers finally leaving her toes. Once again, she started to fan herself and she wished she could tear off her top as her upper body was really getting hot. She then started to coo as the massages on both feet felt nice. “mmmm…just keep doing that…no more ticklin’ on my toes…”

Darby started to rub the toes themselves, gently tugging each one and caressing the top of the toes. She looked over at Mandy’s exhausted face and wondered if their tickle time was going to end soon. It surprised her, but inside her mind she wished they could keep going. Tickling this foot was intoxicating. She wanted more and more! There really was something to tickle feet that was really enjoyable. Darby then started looking over towards Gertrude, waiting for her next instruction.

“Ok Deputy, looks like the naughty girl is almost done for. Let’s finish her off…” Gertrude winked again then nodded towards the helpless feet. “Do you remember what you saw me do earlier? I was holding hands?” she teased hoping Darby would get the hint.

Darby looked perplexed at that comment and started to think, “Holding hands? When did she ever hold Mandy’s hands? All I saw her hands like that was when she………ooooooooohhh!”. It finally clicked for Darby and she knew this next moment was going to be lots of fun. “Yeah, I remember…” she said with excitement.

“Good, now let’s hold hands with Mandy…..” Gertrude chuckled.

Mandy opened her eyes slowly and wondered what the two women were talking about. She reached her hands forward, thinking they wanted to help her up when suddenly she felt both sets of toes get invaded by Darby and Gertrude’s respective fingers. Her body immediately shot straight up and her face looked like she saw a ghost! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT THAT!!! NOT MY TOES!!!!!!” she screamed, then exploded into absolute hysterical laughter.

Darby’s eyes popped open as she absolutely loved the reaction Mandy was giving right now. She loved the feeling of Mandy’s toe skin on her fingers. As her fingers were interlocked with the toes, Darby felt a true sense of power. Just by squeezing her fingers, she drove out the most intense ticklish feelings from Mandy and that reaction filled her mind with a sense of happiness too. She looked over at Gertrude and saw her fingers interlocked with the left foot toes and she knew this must have drove Mandy out of her mind. Darby then looked down at her own hand interlocked with the toes and a smile crept on her face. She wanted to drive as much ticklish sensations into Mandy’s body as possible.

Gertrude, as she was tormenting Mandy’s toes, looked over at Darby and had that feeling of pride once again. She started to think she reached an untapped ability in Darby to tickle feet. Then she started to think about Darby’s feet and her craving started to grow. She remembered how soft and tender they were and now wondered would she be able to tickle Darby’s feet this night. If she could, then it would be one of the greatest foot tickling days in her life. “Ok, Deputy, I think poor Mandy is about to lose her mind….hehehe” she chuckled then removed her fingers from the toes.

Darby looked over at Gertrude and felt some disappointment. She wanted to drive those toes into complete ticklish hell and then she shook her head to snap out of her tickling trance. She was surprised about how she got into that mode to tickle torture someone. Being a victim herself, she wondered why she didn’t show any mercy. She removed her fingers from the toes, and sighed. “Yeah, I guess you’re right…” she said slightly disappointed.

Mandy felt a wave of relief wash over her as the double toe tickling finally ended. Her body was now aching from the tickling torment, her face was glistening in sweat and her chest was heaving. One thing in her body remained at a fever high pitch. Her arousal. She felt her wetness and she was feeling really good at the moment. “thank you….thank you….thank you…..” she wheezed.

“I think naughty girl has had enough for the evening. Miss Mandy, thank you for being such a fun tickle toy for me. You are just a delight!” Gertrude told her as she massaged the foot again. “I am sure the Deputy thanks you as well…”

Darby looked over at Mandy and smiled. “Yeah, that was fun. Sorry I tickled you too, but I hope you had fun…” she giggled. She then also started to massage the foot, trying to soothe poor Mandy. Darby then noticed the clock on the wall and knew she had to leave soon. She did have to get ready for her big assignment tomorrow!

Mandy looked over at Darby and smiled. Her lust was in full gear and she had a feeling that maybe Darby was up for a little girl on girl action. Something about her demeanor made Mandy think that Darby might be interested in girls. “Well, I don’t know if I can forgive ya Deputy.. I knew Miss Gertrude here wanted to tickle my feet, but then you joined the party. I am SO ticklish…” she giggled. She then started to touch her own breast as an idea popped into her head. “Well, now I am wonderin’… how about you Deputy? Are ya ticklish? Ya got ticklish feet?” she teased.

Darby heard the questions and immediately froze up! She had hoped to avoid talking about her own feet and it wasn’t even Gertrude that brought it up. “Um, you’re asking about muh feet?” she stammered.

“Yes….I bet you are REAL ticklish on your feet aren’t ya? How ‘bout we find out? We can even do a little role play….we captured the great lady Deputy of Plotsville, we remove her boots and her socks and start ticklin’ her bare feet until she can’t take it anymore….” Mandy teased, her eyes turning to slits as she watched Darby squirm. The thought of exacting revenge on Darby made her libido grow even more!

“She does have ticklish feet…hehehe Don’t you Deputy?” Gertrude said with an evil smile. The thought of double teaming Darby and tickling those amazing feet got her really excited.

Darby turned white as a ghost as she heard Gertrude chiming in. Flashbacks of her feet getting tickled flooded her mind and she knew she better get out of there or she would suffer the same fate as Mandy! “Um, well, hehe I don’t know…” she stammered.

“Well how ‘bout it Deputy? Ya gonna take those boots off or what? I have this craving for ticklin’ some deputy’s feet….” Mandy grinned, then stared directly at Darby’s boots. She started to imagine what Darby’s feet looked like inside those boots. Oh the fun she would have tickling them!

“Why yes Deputy, how about you take off those boots and rest your poor tired feet. You know I will take………great……..care of them.” Gertrude beamed. Her eyes then fixated on Darby’s boots as well. “After all, didn’t you expect to have your feet tickled tonight by me? Hmmmmm?”

Darby felt really flushed at this moment. Either she gets out of there, or she will be laughing like crazy. After what she did to Mandy’s feet at her own hands, she knew Mandy and Gertrude tickling her sensitive feet would be the end of her. “Ya know, as much fun as that would be, I have to go now. I got a really big mission tomorrow. I am working with the Federal government on something, so I better get some rest…” Darby said as she stood up.

Gertrude’s eyes looked a little disappointed as her opportunity to tickle those big soft feet of Darby’s was slipping away. Maybe it was a good thing Mandy stopped by, so she got some enjoyment by tickling some feet. “Ok Deputy, thank you for stopping by. You were SUCH a great help tickling sweet Mandy over here. Big mission with the Feds huh? Well, keep yourself safe. When you return, you stop on by here so I can take care of your feet, and er, make your feel at home with some more delicious baked goods.”

“I promise, I will be back and you can…um….take care of my feet…” Darby stammered. She then walked over to Mandy who was still laying on the couch, both feet resting in Gertrude’s lap, getting a massage. She reached down, took her hand and shook it. “Nice meeting you Mandy! Sorry if I helped tickle you but it was all in good fun..”

Mandy looked at Darby with a happy look in her eyes. “Yeah, it was fun. You are a good tickler yourself. Next time though, I am gonna help Gertrude tickle those feet of yours to see how you like it….” She giggled. She then pulled Darby down closer to her, so she could whisper something into her ear. “and after I tickle your feet, I can tickle you somewhere very special on your body if ya know what I mean….” she whispered then winked at Darby. “Between your legs….”

Darby started to blush furiously at that remark, and smiled back at Mandy. She then went over to pick up her hat and looked back at the two women. “Thank you for the delicious cake Gertrude! I will see ya soon. Y’all have a good night…” she announced, then left the home. She made it back to her horse and mounted it. She motioned her horse to start to move and she took a deep breath. “That was close! I barely made it out of there….”

Darby finally made it back to her home and she felt tired, but also thrilled. Tomorrow was going to be a really big day for her. She had an undercover mission, the first one she ever had to do, and she wanted to be prepared for it. She sat down at her kitchen table, removed her boots, and sighed as taking them off felt good. She was happy she didn’t take them off at Gertrude Billington’s house, otherwise she would be completely exhausted by having her feet tickled. She then pored over the documents Sam gave her as she wanted to make sure she knew her alias very well. She read her “bio” and smiled. “Tomorrow I will be Dorothy Watkins. Well Dorothy, you are going to make Darby and Plotsville even better. Hehehe” she joked. She spent the next two hours reading the bios, learning everything by memory so she wouldn’t blow her cover. She then made her a quick dinner, then went to her bedroom to get ready for the next day. She knew that this special assignment would probably change her life forever.

So, how did you like this first part? The upcoming parts will focus on the story and have lots of wild tickling! Your comments and feedback are most welcomed.

Wow, great playful chapter! Darby's character development has been impressive. Can't wait for her feet to make their next appearance

I like the playfulness! Sometimes it's nice to see the playful side alternating with torture!

Dude you are amazing, and i haven't even read the story yet. I just felt the need to say thank u after reading your intro. I'm sure this latest series will be awesome as well.

You did to Poebie Wellington a little hint only. But I immediatly started to fantasize about her destiny, in the story. As destiny, I mean as target for a good dose of tickle torture!

Amazing story! Love the description of the toe tickling! Tickling toes is my favorite:) More please!

Wow! Thanks for all the wonderful comments. I am glad you enjoyed this first part and the overall saga. There is so much more to come! Part 2 will be out very soon. For TKMarick, interesting observation. Will the daughter make an appearance in the future? hmmmm...Maybe, maybe not. haha time will tell.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back